[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: wew.png (288KB, 796x887px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
288KB, 796x887px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>87037502
>whitewashing is bad
>replacing inherently white characters with PoC is totally fine (that Thor Ragnarok lady)
makes you think huh
>>
>>87037502
>Hellboy reboot

for what fucking purpose?
>>
>>87037524
go back to your containment board stormweenie
>>
>>87037572
Because DelTaco got deported to make MAGA a reality.
>>
Op for whining about this shit 24/7
>>
>>87037524
>its another thinly veiled pol thread episode
i fucking hate re runs
>>
FUCK OFF. YOU'RE BRITISH NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN. DON'T FOLLOW THEIR SHITTY PATH PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>>87037502
>its ok when blacks take white characters
i hate America
>>
>yfw he knows it's gonna bomb hard so he just bails and gets diversity points at the same time
>>
>>87037587

amazing retort, really persuaded me and others to look at his post differently. great job
>>
>>87037865
No one cares about you or what you think about anything. You aren't important and your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>87037857
This. 4d chess
>>
>>87037502
He's not wrong desu. I could name the amount of relevant Asian actors on one hand.
>>
>>87037893
>t. negress
>>
>>87037670
Brits are even more cucked than we are, what rock have you been under?
>>
>>87037572
Nobody wanted another Hellboy with Ron Perlman
>>
>>87037857
100%. He knows what he's doing.
>>
>>87038674
Doesn't matter it's not up to him, they should've attacked the people who choose the actors and not the actors themselves. actually a very worrying precedent being set here
>>
>>87038741
but why?
he's the perfect actor for the role
>>
>>87038730
LMAO. Yeah, they're destroying statues in Britain RIGHT NOW! :D
>>
>>87038872
maybe by the looks and voice. too bad he's a shit actor
>>
>>87038730
Really? You honestly believe that? That's why there's riots and smashing of historical ancient statues in Britain right now? Or campaigning for the leader to leave? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>87037502
who ever that decided we needed another hellboy
>>
>>87037502

If he wants to give up roles because he's retarded, I'm not going to stop him. Maybe he thinks he can virtue signal himself into a role better than fourth fiddle in a C list capeshit remake.
>>
>>87037502
Guarantee that this guy's agent advised him to do this as a publicity stunt. SJW shit is trendy right now, so this faggot gets to save face and get brownie points with all the nu males and trannies and landwhales. Pretty smart move tbqh senpai
>>
>>87037502
They'll just cast their go to asian guy for the role and then get backlash for typecasting that actor
>>
>>87038872
Too bad they took so damn long to make more sequels because he's already pushing 70
>>
what a sissy
>>
What's ironic is that both Hellboys (Perlman and David Harbour) are big SJWs.
>>
>>87038700
t.d poster
>>
>>87038674

He's objectively wrong. You being ignorant doesn't change that.
>>
>>87038962

Character isn't even Asian. Cast an Asian guy and you're as in the wrong as casting a white guy.
>>
>>87037502
If we're talking about lesser known characters for the general public, and the fans mostly don't care, I don't think racebending (or even genderbending) should be much of an issue. But when the source material has a well established background and story (including a defined ethnicity and sexuality) for a particular character that has been going on for ages and is well known by the fans, why change it.

Having said that, I think Skrein is just virtue signaling.
>>
Seems kinda young looking to be Daimio.
>>
>>87038872
He's not an actor he's just Le Ugly Guy
>>
>>87037502
Just find an asian actor. Fucking hell it's not hard.
>>
File: ben_daimio.png (435KB, 601x472px) Image search: [Google]
ben_daimio.png
435KB, 601x472px
>>87039129
Yes he clearly is Asian. If this was a real person he would be treated as such.
>>
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Racebending is a good thing

>Iron Fist
>No racebending but people are still upset because it sounds like there should be an Asian protagonist

>Hellboy reboot
>Fucking white people

Anyone who listens to SJWs ends up on the losing side. They should just be ignored.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.