[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: format_wars_champions.png (177KB, 1080x3355px) Image search: [Google]
format_wars_champions.png
177KB, 1080x3355px
Who would win in a fight?
>>
>>87035347
Betamax or Laserdisc.
>>
File: 51mn75SmfJL.jpg (50KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
51mn75SmfJL.jpg
50KB, 393x500px
>>87035347
daily reminder /tv/ is an HD-DVD board
>>
>>87035369
Betamax is unironically for betas.
>>
>>87035347
70MM IMAX
>>
>>87035347
Blu-ray has the best logo
>>
File: _LDISC.gif (89KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
_LDISC.gif
89KB, 464x348px
Laserdisc is the true masterrace
>>
DVD
>>
>>87035377
I had that 5-disc collector's set of Blade Runner on HD-DVD.
It was better than the Blu-ray, surprisingly enough.
But the upcoming 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray will probably beat it, even if the 4K release will only include the Final Cut and it won't be like the 5-disc set which also has the domestic theatrical cut, international theatrical cut, "Director's" Cut and workprint.

I also have HD-DVDs of 5 Centimeters Per Second and The Place Promised in Our Early Days but they were inferior to the Blu-ray versions.
I also had an HD-DVD version of Brave Story and it was better than the Blu-ray version.

>>87036607
This.

>>87035347
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, if we're going from quality alone. Too bad they usually have no bonus features and are instead in the accompanying Blu-ray.

Anyways, where's LaserDisc and Blu-ray 3D in this list?

>>87037555
LaserDisc is also really great.

>>87036601
Home video formats only.

Anyways, what's your first 70mm IMAX movie and what was your favorite experience?
Can't remember what exactly the first one was but my favorite experience would be Treasure Planet when I was 14 since that was my first movie date with my first and current girlfriend, we were both amazed by how beautiful that movie was, especially in a screen that large.
We also loved how great the movie was in general, it is one of our favorite animated Disney films of all time and we both think that it is severely underrated, despite being one of Disney's biggest flops.
We were also making out during the entire end credits since we loved the music and we didn't want to leave yet, the cinema was empty, anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.