[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt we rewrite scenes an improve them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502281177486.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502281177486.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>Sansa accuses littlefinger of murder and shit
>littlefinger in desperation demands a trial by combat but ends up having nobody willing to fight for him
>Arya volunteers to be opponent if he can't find anyone, he smiles and obliges thinking he has a chance.
>She goes full "nothing personnel" and meme destroys him.
This would've been a way better NANI?! moment than her sparring with brienne. Also this assuming he never saw them spar.
>>
>>87035012
>Have a cult of faceless assassins who use stealth to worship the god of death
>Have a plot twist at any point during the arc
>>
>>87035012
>Sansa accuses littlefinger of murder and shit
>No evidence
>No witnesses
>No one believes her
>Littlefinger gets Sansa thrown off a cliff
Ayy lmao Arya actually has to do sneaky assassin shit to kill Littlefinger
>>
>Arya tries to assassinate Littlefinger after Sansa mentions her being a FM to LF
>He's revealed to have been a faceless man the entire time
>He fights her off and escapes, eventually rejoining Cersei and boosting "the bad guys" team in terms of membership
>>
>>87035012
>Littlefinger demands trial by combat
>he has to fight Arya
>she's all smug, knowing she can defeat him easily
>he teleports behind her and puts his little finger in her bum
>she starts wailing like a pig
>presses a blade to her throat
>"If I pull that face off, will you die?"
>slits her throat and yanks upwards at the cut, ripping her face off
>everybody in the room is in shock
>Sansa looks at Bran
>"Sansa... the rape, Sansa"
>>
>>87035012
>accuses Littlefinger

>well the lord of the The Eyrie that i've clearly been strengthening my ties with sides with me that I did nothing

>everybody sits up and swords are raised

>you defy the Lady???

>the Lady defies me and is nothing without me *evil smile*

>Littlefinger springs the trap he's been planning with the Eyrie men and suddenly there's a coup attempt in the throne room with disgruntled northern lords allying with Eyrie men and Littlefinger who storm into the room, this was planned all along

>Sansa is captured and beheaded Arya escapes barely, all the remaining lords of the north either die or bend the knee and now Littlefinger has control of the North and the Eyrie
>>
>>87036057
a daring synthesis
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.