[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyrion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1503361952596.jpg (305KB, 974x864px) Image search: [Google]
1503361952596.jpg
305KB, 974x864px
Why was he staring all glumly after John went into Danys room?
>>
>>87032821
"It's Beer and Powdered Sugar!!"
>>
>>87032821
GODS
>>
>>87032821
A lot of reasons.

He was going to tell Dany the truce was a lie.

Them being a couple makes it a harder case for the northerners accepting Dany as their queen.

Idk tyrion writing sucks. everything sucks now.
>>
>>87032821
Do you think Robert ever gave Cersei Dutch Ovens?
>>
>>87033100
That scene with Cersei was pretty good, but yeah the writing for Tyrion this season was absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>87032821
Because he wants her for himself.
>>
>>87032821
Remember when Jaime thought the truce was legit and Cersei told him he was the dumbest Lannister for thinking so? Tyrion has no sense of loyalty. He made a pact with Cersei to kill Dany.
>>
He recieved a letter from winterfell revealing jons true identity.
>>
>>87032821
If he is anything like Tyrion in the books, then he is probably lusting after her himself.
>>
>>87033150
Tyrion's writing hasn't been good since he left westeros
>>
THE WRITING FOR THE LAST TWO EPISODES AND THE PREVIOUS SEASON HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE FOR SOME REASON
>>
>>87033133
lelele

he would have held her head under the covers until she saids it smelled as sweet as highgarden
>>
>>87035785
>If he is anything like Tyrion in the books
Have we been watching the same show? He mega whitewashed.
>>
>>87032821
Richard Stallman is really getting big.
>>
>>87037000
checked
>>
He fears Jon will replace his 1 inch cock with Jon's 1.5 inch cock.
>>
the virgin dwarf
vs
the chad King Of The North
>>
>>87033100
>Them being a couple makes it a harder case for the northerners accepting Dany as their queen.
why? now their king will be also king of the seven kingdoms, that raises her legitimacy even more
>>
>>87032821
Sam sent him a letter telling him Kelly and Jon are related. He was on his was to tell them and he heard them fucking.
>>
>>87037000
>FOR SOME REASON
Because they're writing OC. They used to have source material to go off of
>>
>>87032821
He was supposed to be the other "dragon".
>>
>>87037785
On a boat which is constantly moving, must be the best fucking raven in the world.
>>
>>87033237
I still don't understand why Turion was allowed to live tbqh
>>
>>87032821
I would like to massage and rub that belly.
>>
>>87040453
That's all i want fir someone to do to me i have that perfect belly shape nothing sexual just oil me up
>>
>>87040512
Happy to....
>>
>>87033237
Shit, this actually kind of makes sense
>His regret when seeing the dragons and Dothraki slaughtering Lannisters
>Daenerys constantly snarling at him and ignoring his good advice
>No way he'd believe Cersei if she offered a truce, he's smarter than that and knows her better than anyone but Jaime
Only real whole in this is that Daenerys dying would kill their chances of beating the dead, and it's not like Cersei would forgive him even if he did kill Daenerys for her. He has literally nowhere to go but Daenerys.
>>
>>87033100
>>87033150
The acting in the episode was great, and the direction was serviceable.
The script fucking sucked though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.