[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was I supposed to root for this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: The-Founder-Michael-Keaton.jpg (48KB, 836x502px) Image search: [Google]
The-Founder-Michael-Keaton.jpg
48KB, 836x502px
was I supposed to root for this guy?
>>
File: merchant-hands.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-hands.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>87030989
Of course not goy
>>
> I consider likeability the central aspect of a protagonist
>>
File: 1503951690583.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1503951690583.gif
393KB, 342x342px
>>
Yes because the fat guys were autistic losers.
>>
>>87030989

No - frankly there wasn't anyone to root for - but it was still interesting.

Honestly I full sheeped it and had some Mc Ds later that day.
>>
>>87030989
No. You werent supposed to root for anyone. Its just an info/bio pic really.
>>
What if the brothers had listened to everything Ray said. Would he still find a way to fuck them over?
>>
>>87030989
yes he's an ideal crony-I mean Capitalist, remember never honor deals and fuck your fellow countryman over! and never expect the court systems to try and solve anykind of issue like this heheh
>>
>>87030989
DO IT FOR AMERICA
>>
>>87034695
They probably wouldve stayed partners then. The whole trigger for the takeover was that the brothers werent listening (as per the movie).
>>
>>87032802
If there was anybody to root for it was the brothers, but they got cucked so hard by Ray.
>>
>>87030989
I was rooting for him, he understood business, progression and growth.. so what if he had to be a little dirty about it.. that's how monopolies like McDonalds can come into fruition.
>>
>>87035636
>monopolies like McDonalds
???
>>
>>87035602
They got a lot of cash just for sitting in their ass doing nothing pretending to be in charge and playing safe. Id say they got it good.
>>
>>87036096

Formerly Chucks
>>
>>87035636
Not quite a monopoly lmao
>>
He's an anti hero
>>
>>87030989
No goy, you're supposed to think about what Mcdonalds is for the rest of the day until you wanna eat it
>>
>>87034695
Nah. They'd all be rich as fuck. He truly loved the franchise and was trying to help them out as much as possible but since they kept saying no he kinda got sick of it
>>
>>87030989

Up until he met that jew at the bank that told him how to cheat them.
>>
>>87035636
mcdonalds isn't a monopoly
>>
>>87030989
He was the good guy. Those two brothers were shit at business and would have died pennyless if he didn't take shit over, instead he made them over a million each
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.