[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: jc.jpg (52KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
52KB, 358x500px
Was it kino?
>>
File: Jeepers-3-1.jpg (183KB, 1078x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jeepers-3-1.jpg
183KB, 1078x720px
>>87029024
yes it's a great horror flick, 2 not so great but still enjoyable. 3 is going to be pure creeper kino.
>>
>>87029024
>>87029211
garbage
>>
>>87029024
It was a good tense weird horror movie with some funny moments

I wish we never got a good look at the monster man. Fuck me that bat wing coming out of the guy when he was run over.
>>
File: jackal.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jackal.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>87029024
It fucking ruined my childhood. That and 13 ghosts. My fucking god was I scared shitless.
>>
>Trivia:
>Is a convicted child molester. In 1988 he confessed to five felony counts of sexual relations with a 12-year-old boy who he videotaped in sexual situations. Salva spent a year in state prison for the crimes.
>>
>>87029211
Has /tv/ ordered their tickets?
>>
why would a monster tune up a car engine?
>>
Where the FUCK is the trailer for the jeepers creepers 3?
>>
This is the first time I've heard about it and it comes out in a month. How does this always happen with movies?
>>
Its much creepier once you realize the whole film is a peek into the mind of a sadist pedophile. Also even creepier than that is that he was a convicted pedophile BEFORE he made JC I & II. And he fucked that kid on the set of his first movie.
>>
What the fuck was this guys problem?
>>
>>87030307

wait what

[reads last sentence]

WHAT!?
>>
File: der.jpg (33KB, 400x154px) Image search: [Google]
der.jpg
33KB, 400x154px
>>87030307
>that kid
>implying the first movie wasn't his jerk off material
>>
>>87029024
no but it was directed by a child molester
>>
Jeepers Creepers and Frailty are both pure horror kino.
>>
>>87030411
>>87030390
When I say first movie I mean his first feature Clownhouse. He raped a 12 year old boy and filmed it for his pedo buddies. But he made Jeepers Creepers over a decade later as well as a few others before that. Both are clearly jerk off material for the guy. His name is Victor Salva you can look up his rap sheet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.