[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lady Sansa, forgive me... I'm a bit confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lady sansa.png (243KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
lady sansa.png
243KB, 568x541px
Lady Sansa, forgive me... I'm a bit confused
>>
>>87025512
I loved his reaction when she said his name. That eyeroll and surprised look.
>>
>>87025562
top tier desu
>>
>>87025512
Uhhhh you don't get to bring accusations Lady Sansa
>>
>>87025562

He's too good of an actor for Game of Thrones
>>
>>87025512
Lord Pavel, forgive me... I'm a bit CIA
>>
>>87025639
>does fuck all for a bunch of seasons
>now dies when he was starting to scheme again
fuck d&d
>>
>>87025512
>master manipulator
>admitted 90% of his crimes instantly
>lost his cool in 4 seconds
>begged like a fag
Fuck this show.
>>
>>87025512
His character was literally reduce to a smug smirking shadow in the background.
>>
>>87025512
>Ladysansaforgiveme....
Perfect delivery
>>
File: 1503967800804.png (967KB, 1169x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503967800804.png
967KB, 1169x714px
are u here just to piss me off wtf is up with all these thread about him fuck this shit he was the last player of the GAME and they killed him / killing the only hope this show had

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING ICE ZOMBIES WHO ARE EVIL FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN BEING EVIL AND YOUR PLOT ARMOR ASSHOLE AND DRAGONS FFUCK THIS SHIT I WANTED THIS SHIT FOR 2 SEASONS TO MUCH
>>
File: 1401589120582.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1401589120582.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
>>87026397

>Know thousands of people are watching you, watch tv
>Wear that kind of low cut top when you are front and centre every week

Well with that face, I can't blame her for wanting to disract from it
>>
>>87026397

It was the best sendoff we could get because we got a nice performance. The show has no room for nuanced political scheming and all that. It's the final act unraveling. It's come down to the leaders and the warriors. What else would the narrative have in store for Littlefinger's character? Run back to the Eyrie? Command the Knights of the Vale in the Battle for the Dawn? Make one more move and run off to Essos and grow rich? Sure, that would have been a nice end for his character in the books, but we're on TV. I'm upset his character died because it was the most interesting, but there was nothing left for him. At least we got a great piece of acting and an ending that befits his character, that's enough for me.
>>
>confuuschedd
>>
>>87025800
He did the same when Cersei hit him with the "Power is power" combo.
>>
>>87026669
He was midly nervous, he didn't start crying and begging for forgiveness.
>>
I don't even understand why he was in Winterfell. Why wasn't he leading the Eyrie?
>>
>>87026921
He was there to be smug in a corner and corrupt Sansa.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.