[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Horror Story Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: butthurt.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>What is known about the 11-episode season is that it will be set in Michigan and that the Trump-Clinton election will be used as a jumping point for a season that plans to highlight "people who don't have a voice in our culture," Murphy told THR. Adding

>"People who are ignored by the current administration and who are afraid and feel terrorized that their lives are going to be taken away." Week one provides a first look at those who have felt ignored.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-cult-season-7-plot-details-spoilers-cast-characters-1024732
>>
Does anyone even still watch this? I quit like 2 it 3 episodes into season 3.
>>
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF
>>
>>87025242
>"people who don't have a voice in our culture,"

What, you mean people with right-wing views? You know, the people who get shouted down and physically attacked for expressing themselves?
>>
"Don't have a voice in our culture" ... ghosts? demons? vampires? Geezus christ.
>>
>>87025242

I can't wait for america to collapse.
>>
File: 1503887863783.jpg (18KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1503887863783.jpg
18KB, 279x304px
>>87025242
>tfw 7 more years of libcuck butthurt to enjoy
>>
>>87025391
this
the cognitive dissonance levels are off the scale
>>
>>87025242
Who cares? You'll watch it anyway.
Check my 6
>>
Cool. Just what I was hoping for, more political content. Swell.
>>
>>87025242
This shit makes me fucking sick. Even worse, I get it shoved down my throat in class about how students are terrified that there parents will be deported because they're illegal. Fuck living in Colorado
>>
File: 1502526457055.jpg (10KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1502526457055.jpg
10KB, 183x183px
>>87025478
>watching past the first season
>>
>>87025520
Well if you go to school with anchor babies you can't be that much better financially then their families
>>
File: trumpwillwin2016.png (867KB, 810x1042px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwillwin2016.png
867KB, 810x1042px
>>87025242
>"people who dont have a voice in our culture"

>he's actually gonna try to float that people like:

>gays

>trannies

>other assorted Tumblr degenerates

>blacks

>women

>etc. "don't have a voice in our culture"

>their voice has been the loudest and most obnoxious for the last 10 years

>used their absolute RAMPANT carteblanche under Obama to be useless and catty and turn the internet into E! Entertainment Network, AKA a homosexual's wet dream.

>turns out they had absolutely nothing at all to say that wasn't first world garbage or an outright falsehood

Already told everyone I know not to bother with this season, it's just more babbyrage from media Lefties who can't deal with the fact that no one wants to listen to them whine anymore.
>>
>>87025806
>their voice has been the loudest and most obnoxious for the last 10 years
The pot calling the kettle black, or nigger
>>
>>87025242
>get a President you don't want
>barely has been in office a year yet
>"REEE WE HAVE NO VOICE IN OUR CULTURE REEEEEEEEEE"
>act like the sky is falling for the next 7 years even though absolutely nothing bad happens to you or anyone you know

I thought "drama queen" was just a meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.