[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was Evie's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (62KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
62KB, 420x630px
What the fuck was Evie's problem?
>>
post the webm
>>
autism
>>
Evie's the product of a capitalist society aka burgerland. America needs to be destroyed, it's corrupting young minds everywhere in the world.
>>
>>87023179
daddy issues
>>
>>87023179
this movie was fucking garbage.
definitely shit that /tv/ convinced me to watch
>>
post the pics of the dudes in this movie. I was thirteen when this movie came out and remember being intimidated by the "cool dudes" in this movie. Seeing them now is pretty hilarious
>>
>>87023440
I'd argue it's not burgerland but the cultural landscape of LA which is the home of the entertainment industry. Popular culture became youth culture when advertisers realized they could get lifelong consumers if they targeted teenagers. Counter culture of the 60s began to question and rebuke American cultural norms which were rooted in Puritanism (this meant Sex Drugs and Rock and roll). The pop cultural landscape of the early 2000s (boy bands and Britney Spears) was essentially selling sex to children. It's no coincidence that young teenage girls dressing especially risqué became in vogue around this time. To answer your question (what's wrong with her) you have to ask what's wrong with the context she exists in. She's still a child trying to figure out how to behave in the world and she's taking social cues from an institution that has no regard for her well being and only sees her as a market to be exploited; so that's what she became.
>>
>>87023179
Needed a good spanking
>>
>>87024359

>tfw the extreme left and the extreme right could have written this
>the only tell would be if they included the word jews
>>
>>87024883
>the extreme right or extreme left
Yeah, you know, or someone who doesn't let biases cloud their judgment and can see the world for what it is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.