[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though, WHAT did he mean by this?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0362.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
Seriously though, WHAT did he mean by this?!
>>
>>87022799
Cersei found out about the secret wedding of Jons real parents and told him about it during their small talk (off screen). He wanted to tell her about it in private, but as he got to her room he realized it was too late.
>>
>>87022890
Is this real or bait? How could she have possibly known that?
>>
>>87023008
Just a theory. Otherwise I have no idea why he would be there.
>>
jon and dany's relationship potentially doomed the world b4 he (as far as he knows) revived the truce

he's concerned that their relationship will cause more problems
>>
>>87022799
He knows them fucking will only cause trouble
>>
>>87022799
He's going to betray her for his family. He's always loved his family. When he found out Cersei was pregnant he realized he had to stop Daenerys to save his unborn niece/nephew.
>>
>>87023146
>>87023171
Agreed. It just was shot in a weird way.
>>
>>87023008
Torturing Howland Reed.
>>
It's foreshadowing.

Their relationship will lead to trouble and Dany will DEFINITELY die next season.
>>
>>87023196
retarded theory
>>
>>87023196
As far as he knows, Cersei is currently allied with them.
>>
he wanted the bad pusy
>>
>>87023196
>once for gold
>once for blood
>once for love

mostly for Jaime.
>>
he knows that this will set off another war down the line. the new targ child will fight cersei's child. Dany's new world won't be peaceful
>>
>>87023255
We don't know how much he knows. The conversation cuts off when he finds out she's pregnant. We have no idea what they discussed.
>>
>>87023301
Does he know Dany is supposedly infertile? They'd probably have enough problems just for being lovers, forget the kid.
>>
>>87023236
I remember reading a snippet of GoT's end game that George RR Martin had envisioned back in the 90's. According to him Arya, Sansa, Jon, Dany, Tyrion, and Jaime would all live to the end.
>>
>>87023255
>Jamie believes Cersei's plan
>"you really are the dumbest Lannister"

Cersei implied that Tyrion didn't fall for it. We don't see their full conversation off screen, Tyrion felt guilty for Myrcella and Tommem's death and for killing Tywin, and he found out Cersei was pregnant.

Also they made it obvious that Tyrone no longer believed Daenerys would be a sane ruler after she roasted alive the tarlies
>>
>>87023301
This. According to GRRM, Tyrone is the input of the reader/audience.
>>
>>87023301
That's retarded. So what's the solution? No more children? Just let the human race die out?
>>
>>87023494
Nevermind, forgot they had a while conversation about it, duh
>>
>>87023488
>>87023520
I guess but he'd probably agree with Jaime that Cersei's plan to just wait around is retarded.
>>
>>87023583
the solution was cersei (the only person not wlling to bend the knee to dany left) not having a child
>>
>>87023583
no more targaryens or lannisters
>>
>>87022799
He's wondering why these two strangers are suddenly in love and fucking when they just met like two days ago, their relationship isn't developed at all, and they have about as much chemistry as water and oil.
>>
>>87023616
Cerseis plan was to attack caloreesi while she's off fighting Wight Eisenhower
>>
XD bran told him! Sent him a vision that they were aunt and nephew haaha because bran is magic :0
>>
>>87023693
Yeah but her entire plan hinges on the living people winning. She has literally no backup plan to defeat the walkers.
>>
>>87023705
JUST SHUT YOUR BRAIN OFF! LOL
>>
>>87023301
The fuck? He's the one that brings up the issue that she can no longer bear child. Why would he give a shit if she was fucking Jon? Is she not allowed to have a man ever again? Because she certainly would need to find a husband at some point, she even says so herself when she ditched Daario.
>>
>>87023520
s8e1:

Bran:
>yo dudes, fyi Cersei totally lied to you. why do you guys keep forgetting I can see everything?
>>
>>87022799
He was drunk out of his little mind, and he had nothing better to do.
>>
>>87023494
Yeap, that's why they talked about appoint a sucessor
>>
>>87023693
Great, so she kills Daenerys and then three dragon zombies come and push her shit in.

Her plan is fucking retarded, and therefore completely believable for a pregnant, emotionally unstable hypercunt.
>>
>>87023670
they've known eachother for months
time is going super fast this season, leading to all the teleport memes
>>
>>87022799
He knows this shit will end up bad. The North will have a fit.
>>
>>87023209
Is it? He probably was going down there to chat about his convo with Cersei over some wine, and then noticed, "oh shit, she's getting banged". Thought - this could be trouble. Walked off. If you live with roommates, this should have happened to you at least once.
>>
>>87022799
Bran warged into Tyrion. Only explanation I have.
>>
>>87023892
Oh, so they fell and love and their entire romance happened off screen and must be assumed.
>>
>>87023993
It was all over once she saw his ripped abs and badass scar.
>>
>>87023511
He might have changed it in the last 20 years
>>
>>87023982
Does he even need to warg anymore to see shit? I guess maybe if it's something going on in the present.
>>
>>87023576
There's a new black guy in the show???
>>
>>87023993
i'm not saying it isn't forced but you must be dense if you didn't see this coming
>>
>>87024074

He's the Jackdaw that wargs the world.
>>
>>87024065
At this rate, that looks 100% correct with how we're set up going into the final season. People kept saying Sansa would bite it at some point because of how useless she is, but she's definitely in that heavyweight group now among the cast.
>>
>>87023230
Howland Reed died in the Sept of Baelor though
>>
>>87023993
Are you serious? They've been teasing Dany's love with him all season even flat out telling it to her face that he is really into her. If you mean the time that past, they did mention how much time has past since he was in Dragonstone with her, but if you missed it, then OK, you might think it's a week or something.
>>
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a cuckhold.

Stop cuckshaming. We are people too
>>
>>87022799
Tyrion follows Dany because she's going to "break the wheel". No more hereditary monarchy, no more praying that the next in line for the throne is competent. But if she's fucking a guy who is a legitimate marriage candidate, that presents a problem. Because now we've established a line of succession again.
>>
>>87024285
What
>>
>>87022799

The leaks, which were all correct, said that the last Cersei scene would be her in bed soaked in blood, implying she miscarried. The scene was the only one omitted from the leaks. Some people say it was just the dude making a mistake about the Lyanna scene playing again, but it could be that they decided to save the Cersei miscarry for when it has more storytelling weight -- i.e. after a reveal that Tyrion conspired with Cersei.

Or it could just be he's worried about dealing with two impulsive, emotional young people as the future of the country.
>>
File: ls.jpg (29KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
29KB, 313x254px
>>87022890
>>87023196
>>87023301
These are pretty good, it can also explain why Tyrion got surprised when he found out Cersei was pregnant, and then their talk got cut, and we see them coming to meet the rest.

I hope Tyrion sides with the Lannisters in the last season, even if it kills him somehow.
>>
>>87024482
>I hope Tyrion sides with the Lannisters in the last season
I hope he doesn't. It makes no sense. Only three Lannisters have ever treated him with decency: Jaime, Kevan, and Tywin's mother (don't remember her name, but she said Tyrion was the most like Tywin). He has no reason to love the Lannisters otherwise. Now that Jaime has left them....no way does he side with them. He doesn't love Cersei. From day one, she has hated him and vice versa. There's a passage in the books about how when Tyrion was a baby, Cersei used to hit him to make him cry. No love there at all.
>>
>>87024358

>Breaking the wheel.

I'm sorry, but what is her plan? A republic, a absolute monarchy? I don't see how these could be implemented without pulling shit out of their asses. I don't hear them talk about the great democracies of Valyra or whatever to inspire them. Dany's rule is clearly Imperial in nature.
>>
>>87024740
WHAT'S HER FUCKING TAX POLICY
>>
File: 00execution1.jpg (76KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
00execution1.jpg
76KB, 600x328px
>>87024740
She is the Oliver Cromwell of Westeros.
>>
Tyrion tried to talk about a successor. Obviously this means he has someone in mind, and Jonerys is going to ruin that

But who?
>>
>>87024977
So she will genocide the Irish? Who are the Irish of westeros?
>>
>>87025002
No. He was talking about different methods to get people elected like Jon when he became commander through the votes of his peers. I don' think he thought there was someone that should succeed her after she passes.
>>
>>87024113

a P.O.V.O.C.
>>
>>87024740
>I'm sorry, but what is her plan? A republic, a absolute monarchy?
She doesn't even fucking know. That's what annoys me. She complains about the cycle of noble families but her entire birthright is based on that cycle. It's retarded.
>>
>>87025209
Probably the North, even if Jon accepts her, the rest of the North lord still remember what the last Targaryan did to Starks.
>>
>>87023084
you have no idea why he would be on the thing that would transport him back north? what?
>>
File: 1496986818120.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496986818120.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>87023241

you're a retarded theory
>>
>>87023520
>Also they made it obvious that Tyrone no longer believed Daenerys would be a sane ruler after she roasted alive the tarlies

Are Tyrion's recent motivations, dare I say it, a product of good writing?
>>
Watch the commentary. He is concerned because romance means danger and it never worked out so far.
>>
>>87022799
Dany did one stupid thing out of affection for Jon and lost a dragon. Jon did one stupid thing out of affection for Dany and antagonized Cersei even more. He's just worried those two will disregard the necessities of war out of concern for each other. Not that hard to understand to be honest.
>>
>>87022799
He knows that Kelly C is already bipolar as fuck and now her being in love with Jon is going to make her even more of an unpredictable political liability and will probably make her do something foolish and put herself in harm's way unnecessarily

Remember how he tried to get her to not fly north to save the gang because if she dies "everything is lost"? He's already thinking post-great-war and is pissed that her and Jon are letting themselves get distracted
>>
People keep bringing up how Jorah was cucked by Jon during the council meeting, but I think that was the look everybody had when Dany agreed to sail with Jon. I'm sure even Theon knows what's actually going on.

Daenerys is taking Jon's side on everything now, which Tyrion and Jorah find troublesome. After she agrees to sail with Jon, and after Jorah gives Jon that look, Dany puts on a slight smile and nervously lays her hands on the table. She is extremely flustered, and it's obvious to everybody in the room.
>>
>>87025979
>She is extremely flustered
did you mean soaking wet?
>>
>>87025979
Jon's argument seemed more convincing to me anyway
>>
>>87026217

Yeah, sure.
>>
>>87025979
All of this was foreshadowed by Bronn earlier on in the episode when he was talking to Jamie.

Nearly every (bad) decision taken in regards to the Iron Throne has centred around sex and/or lust in some form. Daenerys now getting it on with Jon is clearly just a continuation of that. I don't know how much more obvious D&D can make it.

It's similar to how everyone was wondering why Tyrion had that morose look on his face in the episode where Dany used her dragons on the Lannister army. Literally at the start of the episode Dickon mentions to Jamie how it was difficult to kill Tyrell soldiers who he had previously regarded as his friends. Yet viewers still had trouble drawing parallels between Dickon's situation and Tyrion's.

I swear, even when D&D lay on the symbolism/foreshadowing thick people still cant decipher characters motivations/feelings.
>>
What happened to sand pussy
lmao
>>
>>87025979
I know it was obvious what they were gonna do on that boat, but nobody was acting like Jorah was, visibly frustrated and then stared at Jon in defeat afterward. If he was just like, OK, that's your choice, but nope. He was visibly defeated like somebody was about to fuck his woman.
>>
>>87026617
Dead and rotting in front of her mother in a dungeon.
>>
>>87026617
She's dead bro. Dany didn't even bother to ask about her or the mom. At least Yara is relevant thanks to Theon's quest.
>>
>>87022799
Cuckolding self-insert for GRRM
>>
>>87026953
I thought Jorah Mormont was the token cuckold self-insert character.
>>
>>87026934

Yara will be raped, become pregnqnt, and used as a scarfice for a dark ritual.
>>
>>87022799
He realized that he has no one and never will. This is his fate now, to listen to others fuck. He is literally forever alone.
>>
File: private teacher clown.jpg (8KB, 284x219px) Image search: [Google]
private teacher clown.jpg
8KB, 284x219px
>>87022799
>>
>>87022799
B-but muh democracy
>>
File: Live Free or Nut Hard.jpg (43KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
Live Free or Nut Hard.jpg
43KB, 400x414px
I think Tyrion is going to betray Jon and Dany, despite the facts that the leaks don't detail anything of the sort.

Tyrion goes to talk to Cersei and the scene cuts off when Tyrion says she is pregnant. Then it cuts to Cersei walking out and agreeing to the truce, seems odd. Even though we find out this is a ruse later, cutting the scene at that moment seems suspicious.

Also, the seasons seems to be building up the fact that Tyrion is starting to second guess Dany's leadership (burning the Tarly's, etc.).

Realizing he may have a new nephew/niece on the way, he may have a change of heart since he feels guilty for the deaths of Myrcella and Tommen.
>>
>>87025777
What commentary?
>>
>>87022799
Motherfuckers, literally 1 episode ago he was going on about "muh line of succession" "muh heir".

That's what the shot is about. hgim making sure that there is an heir.
>>
>>87023583

No more Westerosi children. Let the Dothraki take over. Westerosi children cause climate change anyway.
>>
>>87026808
That's because somebody WAS literally about to fuck his woman.
>>
What about the knock-off red witch? We haven't seen her in a while. Maybe she'll come back and work for Cersei.
>>
>>87025777
Emilia said there was nothing happening with Jon and Dany in one of those and they fucked each other last episode
>>
>next season starts with a montage of Tyrion masturbating to the sounds of Jon and Dany fucking
>>
File: IMG_1419.jpg (36KB, 552x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.jpg
36KB, 552x434px
>>87023576
>Tyrone
>>
>>87025979
this is just bad writing to me, a woman would never be this attracted to a small man irl
>>
>>87024977
But Cromwell was dictator and a Lord Protector, there was nothing democratic about his rule, he was literally just the chosen of the gentry
>>
>>87027274

There is no way that Tyrion will ever side with Cersei again, especially now that Jaime is going to rat her out.

Your prediction is not going to happen. At all.
>>
What if he was just frustrated since probably had no pussy in awhile. It happens
>>
What if Jaime leaving and telling the dragon queen all her plans was actually part of her plan?
>>
>>87028127
wouldnt surprise me at this point
>>
>>87023693
Tell me some more meme names for the other characters
>>
Tyrion is just worried about them. He was very frustrated earlier about Jon and there's something like, he needed to keep the sword in the sheath so to speak in the scripts. Maybe he means Jon couldn't keep his affection for Dany contained for one second to give them a better shot.
>>
>>87024482
>These are pretty good
So essentially, they won't be happening in the sho
>>
He's a voyeur.
>>
Bran warged into Tyrion, prove me wrong faggots
>>
Jon, I saw you fucking your aunt. It was beautiful.
>>
>>87023847
>Cersei: You have my word, my armies will fight alongside you
>Jon and Dany make the long trek up north
>Wait...where is the lannister army?!?
>Bran: She lied
>Oh shit, well we can't go back and enforce her word, we don't have time
Try again, brainlet
>>
>>87023670
OR PERHAPS he's wondering why someone would fuck a man before throwing him out of her sailcraft
>>
>>87025209
>poor
>violent
>thieves
>live on an island
Ironborn obviously
>>
>>87027274
I've started to think along those lines too, it would make sense as the possible betrayal for blood.
>>
>>87025979
They might both be the two halves of Azor Ahai and other mystical bullshit like people guessed two decades ago, I'm not sure something like this could be avoided. We'll see.
>>
>jamie joins daenarys

>tyrion goes back to cersei
>they start fucking
>>
>>87027274
Westworld is so fucking stupid
>>
>>87030635
it's far better than GOT
>>
>>87030295
>>87030335
Poetry
>>
He was gonna go find a peephole or go tell jokes with Greyworm and the other chick
>>
>>87030652
It had like 1-2 good episodes then just went downhill. You had feminist bots and shit running around ruining the show and that was just the first season.
>>
>>87024710
>Cersei used to hit him
She would pinch his wiener.
>>
>>87030652
I just can't get over the fact that the Dolores actress literally described the as being the Acting of Olympics

Clueless cunt
>>
>>87023520
>tyrone
>>
>>87025209

You can't genocide fauna
>>
He meant
>oh fuck now they're banging I'm sure this will cause a whole new slew of problems
because that's what happens powerful ambitious people start fucking
>>
Honestly if someone doesn't betray someone else it's going to be so by the numbers and dull
>>
>>87027274
The leaks are beyond fake and gay
>>
>>87025209
Cromwell didn't genocide the Irish. The worst incident was the Siege of Drogheda where his soldiers killed Irish soldiers implicated in an actual genocide against protestants.
>>
Can someone photoshop LF next to him?
>>
>>87022799
he doesn't want jon + dany to hook up, have another kid and start another dynasty.
>>
I think it all has to do with Dany's successor. She has said she wants to "break the wheel," and Tyrion wants that very much as well. Their kid threatens this new, more democratic era that Tyrion envisions. But he did linger a bit too long.
>>
>>87031748
If he didn't want that why the fuck did he start supporting her in the first place?
>>
>>87031817
because dany is gonna change the world, 'break the wheel' or whatever. perhaps tyrion is worried that her plans might change if she has a child and a new love interest.
>>
>>87031892
That was always something he knew was gonna happen. He even told her, she will someday find a man who will love her in Westeros.
>>
>>87031892
That's dumb, why would they? Is Dany not supposed to marry or fall in love ever? It's not like it's a bad political match, in fact it's quite good.

Tyrion should be all for it, there's no reason why he should be against it.
>>
So why didn't Daario's big cums get her preggers? Was he shooting on her belly for a laugh?
>>
>>87023847
Bran is only there to confirm things. Its probably gonna be jamie telling them.
>>
>>87032254
>>87032274

I don't have too much of a stake in this so I won't really push the point, but perhaps Tyrion always assumed that the romance would be a political one? Maybe he's worried because she's actually in love with Jon, following his every move. With all the talk of her not being infertile after jon gives her the good D, it's not hard to imagine D&D setting up some sort of disillusioned tryion plot line, and Jon and Dany just starting another dynasty is the worst possible thing for them to do.
>>
>>87030295
But he warged into Dany
>>
File: download (51).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (51).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>he likes you
>he's too little for me
>>
He expressed concern that Dany can't produce an heir. He feels bad that cerseis other kids died, and doesn't want this new kid killed, but he knows it will have a claim to the throne. Maybe he promised that even if Dany sits on the iron throne, cerseis child will be next in line of succession?

And he's pissed that jon and Dany are fucking, because he intended that new successor to be democratically elected or something, and now he has to make this concession that makes hitching his horse to Dany basically pointless. All because they fell in lust and are acting irrationally.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.