[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Movies only you enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: straight_story_ver1.jpg (27KB, 350x522px) Image search: [Google]
straight_story_ver1.jpg
27KB, 350x522px
ITT Movies only you enjoyed
>>
10 inch hero sub.
>>
>>87021955
who didnt enjoy straight story? it was great
>>
>>87021955
Norm Macdonald likes this movie
>>
>>87021955

Ah-HA! But I liked it too, anon, so your thing is invalid! :^D

"That's a good grabber, Alvin!"

IIRC there's a cool looking old-fashioned inter-state bridge by Lansing which I've been across, and which he also crosses.

And then when he gets to the end and it's Harry Dean Stanton and he's there and they just chill and nothing further happens, because the whole point was not the destination, but the journey
>>
>Did you ride that thing all the way out here to see me?
>I did, Lyle.
>>
I liked it but I only saw it once and I was around 11 or 12
>>
>>87022057
Where did he mention that?
>>
>ITT /tv/ finally discovers the True Patrician LynchKino
>>
>>87022422
Loved enough that I bought the Japanese Blu-ray Paramount released.

Disney doesn't give a shit so I doubt they'll release a Blu-ray here
>>
>>87022421
I've been listening to a lot of his interviews lately so I don't know for sure but I think it was somewhere in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNzfVJssNS0
>>
File: Mother-of-lol-meme-rage-face.jpg (10KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-of-lol-meme-rage-face.jpg
10KB, 187x200px
>MFW he fucking shoots the first lawn-mower
>>
>>87022474

I handled the DVD once and I was amused by the polite note which Lynch clearly addressed to the Disney-buying pleb public, where he puts his case very simply (my paraphrase):

"Hello friends, and thank you for watching my movie. I was very happy to work with the Walt Disney company to tell a simple story about a man who goes on a trip, however, unlike most DVD movies, there are no "DVD chapter-stops" on this DVD. This is on purpose. I believe very strongly that a film should be watched all-the-way-through, from beginning to end, so that's why there's no chapter stops. I hope you like it," -David Lynch
>>
reminder they took his daughter's kids away because they were the products of continued incest

reminder he raped the fuck out of the runaway because all that was down that road was wieners

reminder the falling out between him and his brother was related to whatever court ruling forbade him from driving and put him under, essentially, house arrest.

reminder he rode out there expecting lyle to apologize for something, hence the reason they didn't say anything

>its called the straight story
>it isn't a straight story
>it isn't a straight story at all
>>
>>87023060
I kinda want to see that note myself for the hell of it.

Reminds me when Lynch asked theater projectionists to fix the aspect ratio for Mullholland Drive because of the way it was filmed
>>
>>87023422
Lynch lives up his own ass.
>>
>>87023401
>Alvin Straight
>the Straight Story
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.