[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M SCHMAHT!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I'M SCHMAHT!!1.jpg (30KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'M SCHMAHT!!1.jpg
30KB, 853x480px
I'M SCHMAHT!!
>>
I've always wondered how Vito and the rest of the family would've regarded Fredo if he was legit? He had nothing to do with the family business or organized crime, but worked very hard to become assimilated as an Italian-American. Even Anglicizing his name as Fred and working as an accountant, investment banker or whatnot.
>>
File: michael-fredo-corleone-jpg[1].jpg (23KB, 307x288px) Image search: [Google]
michael-fredo-corleone-jpg[1].jpg
23KB, 307x288px
Am I the only person who prefers 2 over 1?
>>
>>87022315
Nope. A lot of people enjoy Part 2. I really enjoy young Vito and his rise to power.
>>
That chair is so annoying, just sit up Fredo ffs.
>>
>>87022315
You're in a small but sizable minority
>>
File: stimpack.png (311KB, 447x411px) Image search: [Google]
stimpack.png
311KB, 447x411px
>>87021878

>tfw passed over
>>
>>87021878
I think it's an incredibly tragic thing to be a bit dumb, and know it. Going through life, living in the shadow of others, wanting to be more than just a scrub.

I can imagine few other things in life that could tear a man apart, than watch his younger brothers be prepped for great things, while he languishes in mediocrity.
>>
>>87022557

I have an autistic thing where the street scenes of Vito's assassination should be rendered along the lines of FFVI sprites. The music, colors and general mood are just so close to that of the game IMO.
>>
>>87024617

It's hammered home by the protagonist at a dramatic high point in the first act:

"And Fredo, well... 'he's got a good heart', but he's weak, and he's stupid."

The first line isn't even really meant as a sincere compliment. It's the type of back-handed compliment thing "oh yeah, he's a very NICE man :^) " that people say about others not present in their board room at the moment, to undercut them to the group in their absence.
>>
>>87024617
Stupid people live the ultimate life I'm telling you. Normally they are scum bags and are addicted to drugs and just pieces of shit criminals. Those are stupid people. But the thing is, they're so dumb they can't process that their lives suck and feel bad about it. Whereas smarter people tend to overprocess everything and realize life is a fucking joke rat race and that it's all meaningless in the end and the fact that you know this but still give a fuck what people think about you the things you own makes it even more depressing as you contemplate suicide knowing you're just another self aware cog. Yeah I'm projecting. So fucking what!? It's true and I fucking hate myself. I'm not even typing a post anymore I'm literally just button mashing all of my anger and sexual frustration over peaking in high school and becoming an alcoholic loser in debt from a wasted 4 years for a degree I'll never use. I fucked up everyone! I fucked up and idk what to do. I'm not happy and I haven't been happy for a long time. I feel so fucking helpless and all I want is someone to tell me it's ok.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.