[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

If you were D&D, how would you have done this season of Game Of Thrones differently? Deaths, plot points, etc.
>>
I'd do the show good.
>>
File: D&Dsux.jpg (49KB, 1000x200px) Image search: [Google]
D&Dsux.jpg
49KB, 1000x200px
>>
>>87017782
Pretty much everything.

10 episodes instead of 7. (they really didn't take advantage of the season being shorter, we didn't get ghost, and the "battles" were all either short or things they could have done with 10 episodes anyways.

Add the politics back to the show.

Uncuck Tyrion.

Gray scale isn't fixed by using oil.

Stannis comes back (nah that mans fucking dead)
>>
>>87017782
I'd do it the same but better
>>
Would take too long to go into, but would also require changes to season 6 and maybe 5 too
>>
>>87019009
>Add the politics back to the show.
that's such a classic retarded armchair /tv/ post. How in the fuck would you balance this with the white walker threat, go into detail man.
>>
take out all the faggy stuff
>>
Really should have had 10 episodes. Pacing was off all season.

I think Jonerys worked out well in the end, as boatsex is all anyone is talking about. But the initial execution was sloppy until the final episodes. When you have the Ice Queen and Pouty McBroodyface hooking up there isn't going to be a lot of charm there. Probably should have had Tyrion and/or Davos giving Jon advice on how to do a charm offensive because Dany probably wasn't going to be the one to open up. Or they could have subverted type and had her be more flirtatious.

Ep. 6 was dumb from beginning to end. At the very least they should have an explanation as to why Dany couldn't have just done a flyby and scouted out the area for herself (or maybe I missed that). Or they should have had bigger time lapse between the battle and the rescue.

Drone and Highgarden went down too easy. Should have had a better reason for their easy defeat.

There was too much plot armor for characters. Bron, Jon, Tormound, etc. Tormund should have been toast at the very least.

I dunno, I try not be too nitpicky. These are just some mild criticisms that come to mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.