[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on From Beyond /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: From Beyond.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
From Beyond.webm
3MB, 960x540px
thoughts on From Beyond /tv/?
>>
>>87016478
One of those movies you can watch back to back and never get tired of.
>>
>>87016744
Yeah I agree. This and Re-Animator are fantastic.
>>
>>87016478
I liked it. It's a pretty good horror movie. Plus it gave me a boner.
>>
Why don't women wear hose anymore. They are very sexy.
>>
>>87016478
Something about the delicate way she does all that in addition to an amazing body, UMPH
>>
>>87019576
ikr
>>
>>87019494
Because American women think nylons are for little girls. Just about every girlfriend I've had has told me this when I ask them to wear nylons for me.
>>
I thought it was cheesy fun. Dr. Praetorian chews the scenery until there's nothing left. Also one of my early exposures to S&M fetish wear, a love of which has stayed with me to this day.
>>
File: 1496889522269.jpg (14KB, 329x345px) Image search: [Google]
1496889522269.jpg
14KB, 329x345px
>>87021884
>women think nylons are for little girls
>>
>>87021884
>liking stockings makes you a pedo
There's only one thing to do then
>>
>>87016478

I'm not a Lovecraft Pro but I did read that one story that one time which is a good representative example of him (the source text for re-animator IIRC), and as far as I've been able to tell, From Beyond is the best feature to actually capture what Lovecraft was all about, just with the sex stuff on top to sell it.

Having been to some RL degenerate BDSM events I do like the attic play-space set, as a series of images they look pretty good and functional. Also it's great how the actress starts out as this mousy thing with glasses and de-generates into this otherworld-corrupted switch-thing. The best part is how once she lets her hair down, the hair and collar bring out her jawline very beautifully, where we didn't have that before in the other outfits.
>>
File: Society1989.jpg (501KB, 1600x1162px)
Society1989.jpg
501KB, 1600x1162px
>>87016478
Sort of reminds me of Society. I know they're not really similar except for the weird body horror stuff but still. When I think of one I think of the other. I'm pretty sure they both came out within a year of each other too.
>>
File: frombeyond-3.jpg (208KB, 563x800px)
frombeyond-3.jpg
208KB, 563x800px
>>87022787
You're not completely wrong, but it's worth noting that the movie From Beyond is almost nothing like the original story. Here's a page from the comic adaptation of the original story.
>>
>>87023112

Lovecraft films are almost always obsessed with the monsters which Lovecraft wasnt.

His stories work because the monsters are woven into the unfolding narrative. The scary thing about the monsters are the implications they present.
>>
Good film and this scene is at least partially responsible for most of fetishes so I owe it that much.
>>
>>87016478
Ariel - Sharron Apple
>>
>>87022948

Some of my favourite movies of all times to be honest.
>>
File: 01.gif (472KB, 499x260px)
01.gif
472KB, 499x260px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.