[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unsullied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: promo325209516.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo325209516.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Weren't they stuck at Casterly Rock? What did I miss?
>>
>>87015681
They walked away, Euron wasn't besieging it he just destroyed the fleet.
>>
>>87015681
They were in possession of Casterly Rock but with no food so they had the choice between trying to survive a siege and starving or just fucking off.

They fucked off.
>>
>>87016491
they still hungry tho someone get them a sandwich
>>
>>87015681
and now they marching north where theres even less food.
>>
>>87015681

Why would they be stuck? The Lannister army is gone
>>
I'm guessing they asked for directions?
>>
>>87015681

TELEPORTING NIGGAS
>>
Yeah that whole bit confused the fuck out of me. How did they get there? I thought Worm man died? How did Jaime and Bronn escape from there and get back to Kings Landing???
>>
virgins gain teleportation at 30
>>
>>87015681
Not even D&D knows.
>>
in the books i think it's said that unsullied were adept enough to be able to forage for food. also they were a million times cleaner and neater than dothraki since they bathed and had their encampments in orderly rows and shit
>>
>>87023459
I too am able to forage for food in a castle that is being seiged
>>
>>87023550
who the fuck was seiging the castle? the lannisters fucked off and took highgarden and only left a token force at casterly rock. euron just destroyed the navy
>>
>>87020726
If I keep my virginity will I become tacticool
>>
>>87015681
>Weren't they stuck at Casterly Rock?

Weren't they in a state of cease fire (from the time negotiations began to the time everyone arrived) at that point and therefore free to leave the castle?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.