[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>screenwriters made him beg for his life on knees I fucking puked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 38

File: lf2.jpg (2MB, 3183x2550px) Image search: [Google]
lf2.jpg
2MB, 3183x2550px
>screenwriters made him beg for his life on knees

I fucking puked
>>
What else is there for a man to do when he's out of options?
>>
>>87014646
You really thought a snake like him would stand proud when his keikaku backfired?
>>
>>87014646
Matches his character. He will do anything to get power so why wouldn't he do anything to save his own life?
>>
>>87014699
Man the fuck up, at least die like badass not giving a fuck so fuckers around you won't have satisfaction
>>
>>87014751
Pretty much this
>>
>>87014646
It made me uncomfortable. I could really feel his hopelessness and desperation.
>>
Thats actually the only decent thing in the scene

Makes him back into that pathetic bitch who was btfo by big boy stark

Rest of the scene was garbage
>>
Chaos is a ladder tho
>>
>>87014646
>>87014751

Plus it was in his character.

Any time he was physically threatened he freaked out. Think back to when he was choked by ned and when cersei ordered her guards to kill him.
>>
>>87014751
>so why wouldn't he do anything to save his own life?
he stayed around despite all the warning signs so that's a very good question indeed, why was he even there for anyone to get him?
>>
Who's the worst Stark kid? I can't even decide, they're the worst thing in the show and it IS a shit show.
>>
>>87016177
Because he wanted the North.

But yeah the moment Arya and Bran showed up he should have got the fuck out of there. Especially when he found out Bran could see shit.
>>
tfw I forgot all the plot shit to explain why he was even being killed
>>
>>87014751
>>87015584
>>87015693
a better way for his character to die is if he caught wind of arya and sansas plan and he escaped to one of the free cities and start from scratch there. maybe arya kills him years afterwards. but no instead we we get sansa condemn him to death indoors (not on the execution block) and not swinging the sword as the stark tradition says.
>>
File: book vs show.png (279KB, 730x630px) Image search: [Google]
book vs show.png
279KB, 730x630px
>>87014646
Nothing new. They've ruined probably every character in the books. The only one who was done good was Tywin and he died before the show going to shit.
>>
>>87014646
HEH...NOTHIN PERSONEL
>>
>>87016440
we should be glad we don't remember it cause then everything will make even less sense
>>
>>87014646
This was Petyr Baelish's plan all along. He saw that the White Walkers were probably going to win, so he got himself executed whilst keeping his true intentions hidden. He plans to pledge for House Undead when they arrive at Winterfell and when he is resurrected he pulls a knife on Sansa and tells her "I did warn you not to trust me" whilst the Army or the undead murder everyone else.
>>
>Theon magically wins a fight
>because he was castrated
>>
>>87016489
'Old knives are long enough as swords for hobbit-people'
- Tommen Bombadiddleo
>>
File: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1503093703893.png (138KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1503093703893.png
138KB, 396x385px
>meme dwarf has a "I dare you to kill me!" scene
>immediately starts pouring wine
>>
>>87014865
>Man the fuck up
He never was one, he is the Elliot Rodgers of the Realm, but never had the guts to sudoku.
>>
You know even pathological liars can't lie their way out of everything.

The only plot hole was that he allowed himself to be outmanoeuvred like that. Once he was in this position, he was just dead.
>>
>>87016612
they COULD have written it worse, I think
>>
>>87016623
im having a brain fart here. do you agree with me? lol
>>
>>87014865
>die like badass

he didn't live like a badass why would he die like one
>>
>>87016841
just shitposting m8
>>
>>87014865
>man the fuck up
>die like a bad ass
I hope you're not a writer. This is little finger we're talking about. Why would he do any of that.
>>
File: 1478931868893.png (449KB, 484x619px) Image search: [Google]
1478931868893.png
449KB, 484x619px
>>87016690
was i the only one who was shocked on how fast and abrupt is was? What about looking them in the eye hearing their last words all that shit the starks are known for.
>>
>>87016825
What in your hypothesis would have been ultimately the worst?

Perhaps he should have declared himself the new Queen of the Iron Islands, and vow to uphold a new law only women should rule Westeros.
>>
>>87016690
Keep this faggot shit contained in its thread, ya bitch.
>>
>>87016512
Lol he was always a beta cuck
>>
>I demand a trial by combat!
>Lord Royce, Fight for me!
>lol fuck off retard
>gets killed by Arya anyway

kek
>>
>>87016690
YAAAASSS SLAAAAAY QUEEEEEEN
>>
The best would be that he ran away like a bitch, and in season 8 we are seeing him under a different name wandering the realm trying to pull his shit together through his cunning. maybe selling ass to make money in order to come back to Cersei.
>>
>>87016604
Would be a much better story than what we're getting now.
>>
File: 200w.gif (863KB, 200x119px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
863KB, 200x119px
>>87016915
>>
>>87016939
In the books he is the total opposite of a cuck. He is a "cuck" only because of his love for Cat, not because he is a scared little puppy afraid of everything.
>>
File: tumblr_ndhkgaIoCO1s5oxc0o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndhkgaIoCO1s5oxc0o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>87016690
Every single time it's that fat black haired bitch.
>>
>>87016612
I thought it was because he was immune to pain after endless torture.
>>
File: baelish fan.png (301KB, 414x394px) Image search: [Google]
baelish fan.png
301KB, 414x394px
>>87016690

At least some had respect.
>>
>>87016690
Me, second to left on the last angle
>>
>>87016489
Even though that's a bit cringey, it would've been more satisfying than what we got.
>>
>>87014646
you're really dumb
>>
>>87017029
.gif source?
>>
Why no trial by combat
>>
>>87017021
>does everything in his power to fuck cat
>still doesn't
>tries again with her daughter
>basically ends up giving her everything she wanted and all he got was to die like a bitch in front of the whole world
>>
File: 1503925213248.jpg (210KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503925213248.jpg
210KB, 1334x750px
ladysansaforgiveme... I'm a bit confused
>>
>>87016364
>Especially when he found out Bran could see shit.
In LF's defense, was this made totally clear? The used to address this (but did it less this season) that characters, understandably, don't immediately believe supernatural occurrences. Since Bran barely popped up this season and only said weird autistic shit maybe LF didn't see the immediate danger he was in and assumed there was a mole leaking secrets.

Obviously it would have been a good idea to cut and run then but he probably thought he could scheme his way out of it the way he always did. He had no way of anticipating that Bran was basically a wizard who could see through time and space.
>>
File: sadgal.jpg (24KB, 404x591px) Image search: [Google]
sadgal.jpg
24KB, 404x591px
>>87016690
>Everyone clapping and cheering
>yfw you're favorite character just died

/ourlass/?
>>
Anyone explain to me how he as protector of the vale wasnt invited to the parley in the dragon pit, whilst Sansa "lady of winterfell as long as jon snow isnt here' somehow was?

That's what he was supposed to be doing right? Representing his global interests on a global diplomatic way? Instead he just lurks around a bit and dies in a silly plot

I hope Preston adresses this
>>
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
File: big guy.png (555KB, 1197x1075px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.png
555KB, 1197x1075px
>>
>>87017227
Wait, is that really a woman?
>>
>>87017210
>for you sheee, laydzee shansha, I'm a poofer
>>
>>87014646
isnt he supposed to be charismatic? what the hell happened even he just sperged out instead of verbally spar like he did in s1
>>
>>87017227
she's read the books
>>
File: I hate this site.png (799KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I hate this site.png
799KB, 1920x1080px
>>87016512
>>
>>87017255
could be ugly woman or tranny
>>
File: harrenhall.jpg (52KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
harrenhall.jpg
52KB, 700x396px
>>
>>87016915
NO TIME

Yes, they should have done a better "trial" and then at least let LF take the black or say his last words. Maybe Sansa and Arya wouldn't know that but Bran should have. Same with Sansa being the one to do the killing.
>>
>>87016489

>he escaped

Shit tier opinion. His success has depended entirely off coasting on other people's trust. No more trust means no more time left for LF.

Plus you have outdoor public executions when you can spare the time to make examples for society to witness. There was no time to spare. You can say it wasn't satisfying enough, but you can't say it was bad writing.
>>
>>87017274

Well done she knows she has no one to blame but fat boy

His story since the purple wedding has been crap
>>
>>87017236
>Anyone explain to me how he as protector of the vale wasnt invited to the parley in the dragon pit, whilst Sansa "lady of winterfell as long as jon snow isnt here' somehow was?
>That's what he was supposed to be doing right? Representing his global interests on a global diplomatic way? Instead he just lurks around a bit and dies in a silly plot
He cut his ties to KL when he made it open that he was helping Sansa and arranged her marriage to the Boltons. Besides, the Vale had long been keeping out of affairs in the kingdom, Lysa had been hiding out and keeping her soldiers out of the war and other affairs since the first season/book.
>>
>>87017301
>tfw harranhall ish off tha tayble for gud
>>
File: cia.jpg (73KB, 636x605px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
73KB, 636x605px
>>87014646
I think the idea was that despite all his posturing about CHAOSH littlefinger was just a wimpy beta pussy throwing shit at the wall, his convoluted plans only worked out because of how power hungry and bloodthirsty the other great houses were, a conflict similar to Wot5k would have happened even if LF hadn't been involved. now that people are sticking with family and making decisions for the greater good he gets swatted down fast

that said, this is a plotline that clearly suffered due to the truncated episode order, Arya and Sansa look absolutely bipolar in their interactions with one another and you never even really understand what LF is trying to accomplish
>>
>>87017343
>when you can spare the time to make examples for society to witness
The show itself is a rushed mess, but how were the Starks in a rush to kill LF? They had plenty of time to give him, if not a fair trial, then at least a better execution. And he would have been the perfect example for others not to try to scheme their way up by manipulating people when they all had larger concerns.
>>
>>87016914
>>87016856
Little Finger shouldn't have begged, but he shouldn't have manned up either, he should have instead explained his ideology and his reasoning, why he became the way he did. Little Finger inherently hates nobles, the show touches on this a little bit, but in the book its fairly clear that Little Finger detests everyone who plays the Game of Thrones but himself and the circumstances of his childhood i.e. his poor family and his time spent with the tullys, lead him to become bitter about honour and duty. He detests everything the main characters represent because in his life its always been lies. Having him bitterly and desperately explain that in his final moments would have given a huge amount of insight into the character's true motives. Instead all we know is Little Finger want's Sansa's pussy and he likes being powerful and wants to be king.
>>
>>87014865
Yes. Because that's what a sneaky character who who is known for getting his ass kicked by Ned's Brother and nearly shit himself when Cersei flexed her power would do right? That's what YOU would do right? If you're about to be killed, all your planning getting thrown out the window, finally get power and nearing the final stretch of getting what you've always wanted, realizing you're trapped and your only hope is to appease to Sansa's humanity or die. Rat's scurry when you shine light on them, kid. Littlefinger was a Rat with no where to run. He was fucked.
>>
>>87016612
>getting kneed in the groin apparently doesn't hurt if your dick got chopped off

Yeah, a wounded, scarred region isn't very sensitive at all.
>>
>>87017245
>he didn't say that out loud
I'm dropping this shit, we get muh rowing and chaos is a ladder meme shit, but no, baneposting is off-limits. Fuck them
>>
>>87016695
shows that this sort of a desperarion move on Tyrion's part, like he wasnt sure the Big MT wouldnt kill him.
>>
>>87017343
as far as i can recall no stark has ever killed indoors. not to mention that ned told his children that the person who gives the sentencing should swing the sword. sansa killing him in the hall like that went against the rules of killing guests. a competent team of writers wouldve at least had her put him on the execution block.
>>
>>87014646
>knowing that in the first place

Cringe
>>
File: 1503932078785.jpg (117KB, 1548x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503932078785.jpg
117KB, 1548x871px
aagghhhh sansa save me....
>>
>>87017343
>his success has depended entirely off coasting on other people's trust

Uh, what? Petyr's success hinged on his ability to be useful and his death being costly. In the book if Little Finger bothered to go North at all he'd make sure that he was in a position where his death straight up couldn't be possible without some kind of repercussion, say, y'know, the Vale Army turning on the Stark's and sacking Winterfel once they found out their Lord Regent was killed.
>>
>>87017618
LF never hated nobles, he was a noble himself. And he "loved" Cat and Sansa, also of the nobility. It's not like he hated the social structure he was living in what he hated was that he was born at the lower end of it and couldn't marry Cat because he was of lesser nobility. His character was actually far more simplistic than he's made out to be actually, for all his mystery and intrigue. I don't see how his life is "lies" either, it'd be more fair to say that his life was that of compensation for all his real/perceived weaknesses compared to more ideal men he was around.

Also it does fit that he ended up a crying mess. He always did when things became serious and physical.
>>
Why didn't they send him to the SKARCH?
>>
>>87017710
Why would they fucking end him like that?

Not only is it entirely out of character, but he's supposedly being masterminding some bullshit for the past four seasons in the north and he gets thwarted by girllllllpower
>>
>>87014646
It was really fitting for the type of character that LF is. He's a weasel.
>>
>>87017656
I thought Theon making a hard fist and punching when he was missing fingers was worse.

>>87017699
I'm hoping the show is building up to the Starks ending up a bunch of fucked up monsters who go against everything Ned stood for while harping his virtues like a bunch of sociopathic hypocrites, but that's giving them too much credit.
>>
>>87017602

>how were the Starks in a rush to kill LF?

Think back to the political situation in Winterfell. The trust of the lords was eroding and Sansa was rapidly losing control of the situation. She needed something that everyone could unite behind to solidify her authority, including authority over the knights of the Vale.

Three Starks condemning LF, the man who sowed discord in the hearts of all the lords for months, in a conspiracy against the Starks and against the North was that something. The knights in the Vale were in the room to bear witness and to predictably show their strong support for Sansa Stark. And the execution shows that the Starks rule Winterfell and the North, and will not piss around on matters of treason.

No political theater, wrong the family and die. Clean and simple, how the North likes it. With LF's death, the lords are fully united behind the lady of Winterfell.
>>
>>87016489
Boooring
Who is he some sort of doctor Mengele now
It would be even worse imagine arya in her forties killing goofy ass old littlefinger
Sad!
>>
>>87017748
People trusted LF. The show made him a bit too obvious but in earlier seasons (and the books) he actually came across as a nice person and almost everyone trusted him.

Also why did nobody offer LF the chance to join the NW?
>>
>>87017116
Venus Wars
>>
>>87017710
Not such a big guy for anyone now, huh?
>>
>>87017930
>Also why did nobody offer LF the chance to join the NW?
Because the show is all about spectacle and fanservice now
>>
>>87017799
It's not out of character. Why would he think he'd get outsmarted by kids? He's arrogant. His Arrogance blinded him because he thought he had Sansa wrapped around his Littlefinger, but in the end he was played. Do I like that he went out this way? No. Do I think it's out of character? No.
>>
>>87017930
There was no time
>>
>>87017748

>Petyr's success hinged on his ability to be useful and his death being costly.

The first point is just a general point about human interaction. The second point is something he insured after events unfolded. Neither are strong testaments to his level of success, which was entirely based upon taking advantage of the people closest to him. Put simply, people trusted him and they ended up suffering or dying for it while he moved up the chaos ladder. There are no exceptions to this. The one time he lost the complete trust of everyone in the room, he died.
>>
>>87017772
Little Finger in the book barely considers himself of Noble Birth. After his defeat in his little duel and after Ned marries Cat and she never returns his lover letter he becomes completely bitter about nobility and sees it as just a system to be exploited and used for his personal gain.
>>
>>87014646
Holy shit guys I just got it. R + L = J
Snow = Sand
Incest = Wincest

OMFG WHERES MY REDDIT GOLD
>>
>>87017930

>why did nobody offer LF the chance to join the NW?

He might have gotten that deal, but Bran quickly shat on that idea. When he was done mentioning what LF did to best Stark, Arya was about ready to shank the bitch.
>>
File: 1503595103605.png (50KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503595103605.png
50KB, 645x729px
>>87016346

Arya obviously. Are you fucking retarded ?
>>
>>87018063
But if Little Finger operated completely off trust why would he stick around Winterfell when he knew no one there trusted him. He knew Royce hated his fucking guts and he knew Sansa didn't trust him, she said it to his fucking face in the last season
>>
>>87017531
Then why was Varys so adamant that Littlefinger was an incredibly dangerous and sophisticated schemer?
>>
>>87017884
That's wrong though, LF wasn't sowing discord in the hearts of nobles for months. The only nobles he betrayed were the Boltons, and nobody in the North should have any issue with that. It makes sense to use LF as a scapegoat, but it would be a remarkably limited one because the only thing they could get him on is killing Lysa, something only Sansa witnessed and most importantly, something she defended him on. The Vale lords should have known immediately that she was full of shit because why did she defend him? It just makes it look like Sansa betrayed LF to get the Vale army (which also fucks over Sweetrobin). Plus the Vale army now has little to no reason to be there. They don't seem to know much about the WW threat and nobody knows that Bran has magic powers. Plus if they did, why not go back to the Eyrie which is far easier to defend anyway?

And there doesn't need to be "political theater" bu at least following the consistent rules that Ned followed. Give LF a fair trial, then either give him a proper execution (they didn't) or the option of joining the NW. Even if we ignore that they didn't want to give him a fair trial (reasonable from the Stark standpoint) they couldn't have spent the extra 20 minutes to take him outside and chop his head off out there?
>>
>>87016346
Theon > Robb > Bran > Jon > Sansa > Arya

Rickon might as well not have existed.
>>
>>87016690
i hate the chick in the middle but i love her tiddies
>>
>>87018183

>But if Little Finger operated completely off trust why would he stick around Winterfell when he knew no one there trusted him

That's not true. He had the trust of Sansa, the lords of the Vale, and some of the Northern lords. But Sansa basically did the equivalent of crying rape, and LF instantly became a political hot potato.
>>
im not happy with how they handled his character

seemed kind of pandering and fan servicey to kill him like that

its like d&d only consider the basic bitch viewers you see in those bar reaction shots.
>>
>>87018269

Sansa is based. Sophie is a good actor and her character has grown into something mature and powerful.

Realy, Sansa might be one of the few main characters that did not fuck up.
>>
>>87018208

>That's wrong though, LF wasn't sowing discord in the hearts of nobles for months

Did you not watch the scene where the lords of the North were trying to convince Sansa to take authority from Jon in a conference?
>>
>>87018183
He was retarded these last two seasons. His marrying Sansa off to the Boltons and then just letting her sit around and be raped made little sense either, even if you take his potential cuck fetish into account.

>>87018202
He generally was but like I said above, the show made him stupid and behave nonsensically these last two seasons. It should be said though that LF had a weakness when it came to Cat/Sansa, he got emotional about them (something Varys probably didn't know the full extent of). While I don't like the way the show did it, I do think book LF will be killed by Sansa because he loses his head with her literally?
>>
>>87018338
Is reddit down or something
>>
>>87018320
Sansa told Little Finger to his fucking face a season ago that she didn't trust him.

The Vale Lords aren't characters, we don't know who they fucking trust and we know Bronze Yon fucking hates Petyr's gutts.
>>
he was always a coward, just like when Cersei pretended to about to execute him, it was the same face.
>>
>>87018433
No 4chan is up , what do you mean
>>
File: 1503791345418.jpg (21KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1503791345418.jpg
21KB, 276x277px
>>87018404
>He was retarded these last two seasons
He has been retarded since season 1 and the only reason why his plans even succeeded was because of his plot armor that made other people somehow oblivious to his evil smirks and off-putting persona. They just took that plot armor off in these last two seasons. And the only reason he is liked is because he is played by CIA.
>>
>>87018181
Arya turned for the worse, but ita obvious that sje was tirned into thos because of her life story. She wont kill anyone, only people she considers truly treacherous to her family & friends. Out of all she is the worst, but honestly she isnt that bad.

Too bad the cool Starks died early. But oh well, maybe they see redemption sometime later. My least liked Stark until now is either Brandon or Sansa.
>>
>>87018007
>wrapped around his ''''''''''''littlefinger'''''''''''''
hehe
>>
File: 1499959414391.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1499959414391.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>87014646
>"Was getting caught part of your plan?"
>>
He was trying to appeal to Sansa's sympathies.
>>
>>87018469

>Sansa told Little Finger to his fucking face a season ago that she didn't trust him.

Shes also a woman, and GoT doesn't hold back when it comes to the fickleness of its female stars.

>The Vale Lords aren't characters, we don't know who they fucking trust and we know Bronze Yon fucking hates Petyr's gutts.

And yet there was enough support to try to oust Jon Snow from power.
>>
>>87014646

Makes sense from his character.

>writers made it so that Littlefinger was too stupid to see that Brann was omniscient
>Littlefinger doesn't realize until it's too late and knows that all he can do at this point is beg for his life

Littlefinger should've left as soon as he met alone with Brann and realized he had super powers.
>>
>>87014646
>"Shansha, pwease, I beg of you, I can explain everything!"
>"shansha..."
>"aghhhhhhhh"
>>
>>87018338
If you're going to post bait at least make it plausible
>>
It's clear they were just writing him out of the show because they didn't know what to do with him. The problem is they tried to construct this scene to give the illusion of a satisfying conclusion to the plot thread, but they did it in such a ham-handed manner that it's frankly a little insulting to the audience.

I mean, Sansa takes his lessons, beats him at his own game, and becomes the master. Fine, that's cool. There's a nice little story there. But that's not what happened. Instead magic tree boy just sees through his plot that makes no sense and that he had no real reason for doing in the first place and, oh, I guess he's dead now. Well, okay.
>>
>How do you answer those charges... Lord Baelish?
Forgive me, I do not understand...
> Let`s start with the simple one: You murdered our aunt Lysa Arryn, do you deny it?
What do you mean my lady?Lysa Arryn fell out the moondoor in her psychotic feat while trying to kill you. Lord Royce was there when you told the truth to the honorable lord of the Vale! Were you lying then?
> You poisoned Jon Arryn/ sent the letter
No i did not.
>You lied that the knife belonged to Tyrion
Actually no, I told her it was mine and belonged to me before it lost to Tyrion. I do not know what happened to the dagger next.
>You started the waar between the lannisters and us
So It was me, who pushed bran here from the window? So it was me who fathered a murderous bastard Jorffrey with Cersei? Ridiculous charges.
>You conspired against my father and got him executed!
Are you out of your mind? The bastard Joffrey Waters, that`s who ordered his death. No one expected it.I begged Ned to listen to me, not to confront Cersei but he still did! Forgive me for not jumping on execution block along with him! I was the one who convinced Cersei to spare his life and allow him to take the black! I ALMOST SAVED YOUR FATHER`S LIFE!
> You held a knife to his throat
What now, child? Your ill mind keeps imagining things that never happened. Is that the Justice in the North? A cripple whispering in the ear of a ruler is enough to charge a man with anything?
>>
>>87017272
But how could he have died then, anon?
>>
>>87017121
Outlawed by Tommen, anon
>>
>>87017799

He gets fucked by ''magic'' cant mastermind your way around that nigga.
>>
>>87018469
The Vale Lords don't matter, Robin was ready to kill them on Petyr's orders. In a realistic scenario, doing what they did just now, would mean losing their heads once they head back to the Vale.
>>
>>87018007
It is definitely out of character you stupid mongrel.
>>
>>87018617

He didn't realize it, though. I mean, who would? Even Bran's closest family merely thought that he was half senile.
>>
>Well Sansa, that's a great argument, but I'm rubber and you're glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you
>>
>>87016690
Tig ol biddies
>>
File: Randyll-Tarly-Profile.png (1MB, 693x937px) Image search: [Google]
Randyll-Tarly-Profile.png
1MB, 693x937px
>>87018627

Sansa is one of the best main characters and one of the few that hasn't turned into an anime, instead developing her personality and demeanor along with a fastly changing complicated world.

And Sophie is based and memorable. You never not buy her char.

Face it, only weaboo virgins could have a different opinion
>>
>>87018338
Are you retarded?

The character is useless. Change any plot even slightly and you realize her character isn;t needed at all. LF could have offered his services to Jon, been denied and then came in anyway to save Jon from the Boltons in season 6 and use that as leverage. Bran could have told Jon and Arya about LF's crimes and Arya still could have slit LF's throat.

Sansa is fucking useless, except for the show trying to make the point that the only way she could ever even hope to become smart was through a violent rape.
>>
>>87018617
Any normal person would just assume he was a crippled autist, he had no way of knowing for sure that Bran had super powers. LF had never been involved in any of the magic shit.
>>
>>87018747
This. Nothing makes sense in this fucking show.

Normies are such fucking brainlets to be able to enjoy such blatant bullshit.
>>
>>87017343
It was bad writing.
>>
>>87018505
pretty much this. petyr wasn't really this subtle mastermind on the show. anyone with half a brain told him to fuck off or just disregarded him because there was always bigger fish to fry. if he had a house he'd make the banner a snake and the words would be "trusht me ;^)"
>>
>>87018747
>>87018747

If Robin ever found out. I mean lets face it, Robin is more easily to manipulate than a puppy. They just have to lie to him and tell him the little finger went to a place far far away, or he died from the long winter. Part of the reason why he was killed indoors was so everyone in the room could control what facts people heard.
>>
>>87014699
he fucking fought and lost a duel for the woman he loved.

Baelish is a lot of things, but he is not a crying coward. That scene was just so incredibly out of character it made no sense. How they should have killed him was have him demand Trial by Combat and then lose to Arya when he has to defend himself.
>>
>>87018747
Robin definitely was totally controlled by Littlefinger, but we have no idea what happened offscreen so far. Maybe they sent word about him killing his mother and got the okay in response.
>>
>>87018981

ITS LIKE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES CHANGE MEN WOW
>>
>>87018944
Littlefinger before leaving the Vale whispers into Robyn's ear : "If I don't return with the knights, they are traitors"

Vale knights confirmed dead
>>
>>87017671
this
the little guy was literally shaking
>>
>>87017283
at least he presented some parts of the book / show but you are so demented you cant do even that
>>
>>87018643
Silence, Lord Baelish, you are mansplaining. Arya fetch Lyssa Karstark and Ned Umber and slit their throats along with Lord Petyr here. I declare the Last Hearth and its lands as property of Lady Mormont, Karhold and its lands as property of Lady Brienne. Lord Royce, I appoint you Lord Protector of the Vale and declare the Vale as indivisible from the North.
>>
>>87018944
Littlefinger has been siring Robin ever since he was a kid, you think that explanation would work on him? Guy would probably go into autistic rage, ranting about where Littlefinger is and probably cut the heads off the ones that don't wanna bring him back.
>>
>>87019045
don't talk about things you know nothing about

fucking retard
>>
>>87019045
Are you saying that his duel with Brandon wasn't a near death experience?
>>
File: 1499047418833.jpg (19KB, 249x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499047418833.jpg
19KB, 249x262px
>>87016690
normies actually do this?
>>
File: sophie-turner-gq-0516-03.jpg (375KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
sophie-turner-gq-0516-03.jpg
375KB, 2000x1125px
>>87018884

Maybe for basic bitches like you who consider only what MUH PLOT NEEDS to move the plot to the next LE EPIC ANIMU BATTLE SCENE for Burlington normie reactions.

She's had some real, believable growth as a sympathetic and consequentia player. She's become pretty integral to the fate of Westeros, starting from a little annoying bitch.

Sophie is also natural, expressive and really tense sometimes. That is undeniable - she is am amazing actress and the fact she's a bimbo won't change her superiority in comparison to most of the cast.
>>
>>87019110

Its okay, they just have to let him fling some prisoners from the moondoor for a week.
>>
>>87017283
Dabid apologist kek, go back to free folk mate you're not welcome here.
>>
>>87019156
wtf I love Sansa now
>>
>>87019043
Or maybe Robyn being totally compliant was just a plot element to get the battle of the bastards to happen, because if he refused or asked for more evidence or thought about LF's story at all it wouldn't work.

There really is no way to look at GOT in universe anymore. This season was light on major character deaths, so instead of killing LF off in season 6, the writers dragged it out. Consistent plotting doesn't matter anymore, from season to season or even episode to episode.
>>
HE DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD
>>
>>87018643
s\SHUT UP GIRLS IN THIS SHOW ARE STRONG AND SMART, NOBODY WILL FALL FOR LITTLEFINGER'S LIES. IM GLAD ARYAN WIN THE BATTLE. GIRL POWER
>>
>>87017227
She knows she is being filmed.
She knows everyone will lose their shit when LF dies.
She acts composed so she'll look different and gain fanbase.
Then she'll get invited to watchers at bars episodes.
She is just acting for the camera.
>>
>>87018944
>They just have to lie to him and tell him the little finger went to a place far far away
Nice explanation anon. Really, well done.

Bravo. You could work with D&D.
>>
>>87019202
He will never again even appear on the show. Your expectations are a tad bit too much.
>>
>>87014646
They had to make him kneel so Arya could reach his throat.
>>
>>87019110
Nobody is going to obey an autistic 12 years old moron, especially not in a time of war with ice monsters and zombies. Royce is running the Vale now.
>>
>>87019156
I just pointed out how immaterial she is to everything that's going on. Remove her from the story completely and nothing changes.
>>
>>87018944
> Part of the reason why he was killed indoors was so everyone in the room could control what facts people heard.
I would 100% accept it if there was any indication/explanation for this conspiracy.
From what it looks like now, they were going from soldier to soldier going
>Psst... we are kiling off lord bealish in the main hall... it`s gonna be like a surprise for him, we gonna like turn around and go like "How do you answer those charges....LORD BAELISH AHAHAHHA cool right? ;)

Show Sansa conspiring with Yohn Royce, acknowledging that this is not a "Fair Trial" because no one is letting Baelish out alive in any case
>>
>>87019232
/ourgirl/ tbqh
>>
>>87019068
You have no right to the Vale you overreaching cunt. Here is my declaration. I declare war on Winterfell and am ordering my two thousand heavy horse and knights to take control of this castle. I have my own wildling cripple in my camp and she tells me she has seen you fornicating with your cripple brother and conspiring to spread grayscale to the land.
>>
>>87018643
Not the best I believe people can come with, but yeah this is better than what happened in the show
ANYTHING can be better
>>
>>87016690
The person who is dissapointed is probably a baneposter.
>>
>>87019328
and Yohn Royce conveniently forgetting that Sansa lied during the trial for lysa arryn's murder
>>
I am an
A N G R Y
B O I I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jdDgw9v00&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>87019296
>that's how medieval soceity works ladies and gentleman

Go kill yourself. He is their king, whether they like it or not. If they do not like it, then they rebel and prepare for the consequences.
>>
>>87019328

The soldiers were clearly disinterested until they started hearing how this random fuck was trying to start shit with the Starks.

>>87019431

Shes a woman, you know how that goes in GoT.
>>
>>87019443
>medieval society has dragons, White Walkers and zombies
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>87017241
I'm in charge here.
>>
>>87014646
He didn't lie so good
>>
>>87018758
Its not.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170828-233735.png (281KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-233735.png
281KB, 1080x1920px
>not realising this was the best scene of the season
>>
>>87018208
>It just makes it look like Sansa betrayed LF to get the Vale army (which also fucks over Sweetrobin).
This is what Littlefinger should have been saying in his defense. I mean Sansa lied to protect him and she is trying to execute him? Did he outlive his usefulness to her? Who`s is she gonna fabricate charges next?
but no "PLEASH SHANSHA I LOVE YOU DON`T KILL ME YES I KILLED LYSA TO PROTECT YOU "
>>
>>87019498
your point? GRRM said himself that the society model is based on medieval time i.e. the society structure follows the same feodal rules
>>
>>87018382
>North were trying to convince Sansa to take authority from Jon in a conference
So what Does LF have anything to do with it? (That they know of)
>>
>>87019498
>let's discount all logic, laws of rulership and realism because dragons do exist as per the laws of the universe George created

Ok... retard.
>>
>>87019443
we've already seen what happens to incompetent kings in the show. why would it be any different for robin if he decided to utterly shit up the place.
>>
>>87019566
>he actually went to that cancerous website

GET.OUT.NOW
>>
>>87019609

He was too mindfucked by Bran and assumed the worst - that they knew everything.
>>
Reminder that Aerys the Mad did nothing wrong and that Rhaegar was the sole reason for the downfall of the Targs
>>
>>87019695
Yes. Wars happen. If you mean the Red Wedding, it was an unnatural event mentioned numerous times. A vassal can't refuse his liege unless he wants to rebel or lose his head.
>>
>>87019566
is this real
>>
>>87019731
Well, they did. It is not fucking Sansa who he should have tried to convince but the soldiers of the Vale.
>>
>>87014699
"You are asking me if I deny charges that you put against me. Yes I do, because they're not based in factual evidence. But do you deny this:
You are behaving like you're acting on behalf of Jon, King in the North, but there is no more King in the North. Since he bent the knee to Daenerys Targaryen, daughter of the Mad King, he became a mere Warden of the North. You are acting in stead of Warden of the North, just like I am acting in stead of Warden of the East. As such you hold no authority over me. Only our mutual liege - Mad King's daughter can judge me. Do you deny it, Sansa?"
>>
>>87019893

I'm going to point out two things to you.

1. There were three times as many Stark soldiers as there were Vale knights to protect the Starks in the unlikely event that the Vale knights sided with LF.
2. Bran clearly was not concerned with that possibility. He already knew the Vale knights would believe the words of three Starks.
>>
>>87019829
>wars

two of the kings were assassinated. it doesn't have to be a huge spectacle and not everyone in the show obeys the law to a t.
>>
>>87019978
Bran is a fucking cheat. What's the point of having any plot anymore when that autistic cripple can predict and prevent everything

This is just ridiculous
>>
>>87016952
bullshit
LF could have got _someone_ to fight for him, even if he had to send to the South for them.
like he doesn't have any friends at all?
no one who is beholden to him despite his lifetime of schemes?
that scene was just dumbshit
>>
>>87019978
>1. There were three times as many Stark soldiers as there were Vale knights to protect the Starks in the unlikely event that the Vale knights sided with LF.

Not true. The Vale armies are in the North and because the Starks lost most of their army against the Lannisters and then the Boltons, they had no capacity to resist the Vale who have been unscathed by war.

>2. Bran clearly was not concerned with that possibility. He already knew the Vale knights would believe the words of three Starks.
Yes, the omnipotent Dr. Branhattan knows absolutely everything. Good writing.
>>
>>87016612
Yeah that was retarded. Getting kneed full tilt in the pubic bone still fucking hurts.
>>
>>87020034
>>87020061

A time surfing druid sage can't have revenge against the dude who paralyzed him and tried to kill him?
>>
>>87019358
>have my own wildling cripple
?
> I declare war on Winterfell and am ordering my two thousand heavy horse and knights to take control of this castle
Well, here`s is where he sadly loses, with everything that had been established in the show. Everyone hates him. You can`t manipulate anyone if they hate you.
Show`s LF is a retard he never bothered to make any allies with the lords of the vale. If there were characters that supported him, this could have been a start for a mini-war in winterfell, which would have made LF` death consequential.
But in teh show everyone hates his guts, so he dies in any case.
>>
>>87016690
Fucking normies man.
>>
>>87019978
No there weren't, Mormont had 65, Glover had 1000 while Royce had 2000, all from the children's lips. To have 3x of Royce, Manderlys needed to have 5000 troops, when Sansa already said Glover had the most men among the northerners. Why do you just lie? For (you)s and bumps?
>>
>>87020142
He doesn't give a fuck. He's too busy rewatching Sansa getting raped.
>>
This video should explain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
>>
Did anyone not see his shit coming?
>>
I clapped when the kids outsmarted the creepy whispering man!
>>
>>87016812
It was the magic autist that did him in. He should've got the fuck out of dodge as soon as Bran showed up, I have no idea why he stayed. Did he know Bran was the three eyed raven?
>>
>>87020276
Everyone knows. Bran always starts the dialogue by saying he is the Three Eyed Raven.
>>
>>87019045
But he had a couple of near death experiences and he more or less kept his cool

Those HBO hack frauds just needed to end his subplot as quickly as possible.
He could've slipped on the stairs as well, that would make more sense.

Overall, season 7 was one of the worst seasons of television I have ever watched, I hope Narcos will let me forget about that shitshow.
>>
>>87020180
That's Royce talking, did you really think he is to be pleased at Sansa handing him something that doesn't belong to her lel. Since everyone is supposed to take Bran's word for gospel, two can play at that game and Royce produces his own seer with her own visions.
>>
>>87019566
>the pack will survive the winter
>implying that the only means of survival isn't to flee westeros
>implying valar morghulis
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-000521.png (276KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-000521.png
276KB, 1080x1920px
>>87019704
If I didn't go to Reddit I wouldn't find out the hidden symbolism of the scene though.

Meanwhile /TV/ wanks over 'le cia meme man'
>>
>>87020348

>But he had a couple of near death experiences and he more or less kept his cool

Rewatch the series again. The only times he freaks out and grasps desperately for the right words to bail him out are his brushes with death.
>>
>>87020519
Man people will come up with any bullshit to excuse poor or non existant writing. This is Dark Souls all over again.
>>
>>87020519
>It doesn`t make sense but it`s okay because it is symbolic
>>
File: dragon.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>87020519
>people steal my comments from 4chan and post them on reddit

wow
>>
>>87019566
>The way Sansa managed to gain support of the whole room
Imagine being this delusional, simply imagining what should be happening, thinking it's what happened. but that's really how people are about all sorts of things, you know. If they are in a particular mindset, people will justify anything that happens and assume a reasonable and satifying explanation is the only possible reason it is happening. like if you're in some oh so amazing socialist state and something bad happens, it must have happened because it was unavioidable and necessary, there's no such thing as a fuck-up or a system not working as good as it should, it's all good. and if the cool popular show you're watching has some stupid shit happen, it's obviously because x happened off-screen or in the heads of some characters off-screen etc. etc., just fill in the gaps when the writing is awful and make up your own story. That's what people are like. They will not accept that some greater good isn't necessarily being achieved constantly.

>>87020519
>hidden symbolism
oh so what's the meaning? oh nothing? it sort of """rhymes"""? that's impressive... maybe I should write a rhyme... become a great writer...
>>
>>87020591
>The only times he freaks out and grasps desperately for the right words to bail him out are his brushes with death.
Oh right during this completely contrived scene where he goes out of character to threaten Cersei, that obviously doesn`t happen in the books? That scene?
>>
>>87020519
BRAVO D&D
>>
File: AAAGHHHH.jpg (156KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
AAAGHHHH.jpg
156KB, 667x667px
>>87017710
aaggh...
>>
>>87020706

Why post about books in a /tv/ thread about a /tv/ series that left the books behind seasons ago?
>>
>>87020625
admit it that is your pl*bbit account and you only posted it there it because you didn't get enough (You)s here
>>
>>87014699
he had an option to pack his shit and fuck right off back to the vale the moment bran revealed that he's a timelord and that he knew everything littlefinger ever did.
>>
>>87020776
still out of character
>>
>>87020682
>That's what people are like.
This is what normies are like. This is what the average person is like. Most people are dumb anon.
>>
File: HE_DIDNT_DIE_SO_GOOD.jpg (89KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
HE_DIDNT_DIE_SO_GOOD.jpg
89KB, 529x464px
>>87019904
>ARYA, FETCH
>AGHHHH
>>
File: IMG_20170828_195653.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_195653.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
>>87016690
I SEE BESSY
THANK THE GODS FOR BESSY
>>
>>87019904
brainlets will duck this post
>>
File: 1502897548687.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1502897548687.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>zero physical evidence
Lame as fuck
>>
The problem is not the story but the plot. They are not in harmony with each other. When you're too busy whooping and hollering and cheering while watching the show to actually pay attention you actually believe the interviews and extras that regurgitate what you think you just watched because you did not actually pay attention.
>>
>>87020351
Bran also should have known that LF saved Sansa from Lysa and that Sansa lied for him, so much for his Stark honor in keeping his goddamn mouth shut about that one.
>>
>>87020861
>"people" is not a good enough shorthand for "most people" or "the average person" or "normies", let me clarify
ok thank
>>
>>87021072

Do you have Alzheimer's? LF plotted to pit Lyssa against Sansa.
>>
>>87016952
They don't do trials by combat in the north because they don't believe the gods intervene on behalf of individuals. That's some new gods shit.
>>
>>87021157
That doesn't change the fact that LF literally saved Sansa's life and Sansa defended him and lied for him.
>>
>>87019566
themindtrickqueen.jpg
>>
File: 1428639082822-3.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428639082822-3.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>87016690
>>
>>87021157
Lyssa was already batty and crazy jealous at anyone that could take Petyr from him. Why are you always so hostile and crass you tryhard fuck, is that what was advised in your reddit care package before you got here?
>>
>>87021178
Isn't the Vale technically in the North? Or is it just outside in the fringe?
>>
>>87021224

After putting her in danger yeah you need to get your head checked out this week anon.
>>
>>87021282
He thinks it's how the cool kids act on 4chan.

>>87021285
It is not in the North.
>>
>>87020936
Lady of Winterfell can still pass sentences you fucking tard
>>
>>87019056
>>87019110
>Arya slips on littlefingers face
>Robin I am leave
problem solved
>>
>>87019904
*Arya sticks needle through his throat*
Entire room lifts Sansa and Arya on their shoulders singing out "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY"
>>
>>87016604
It's actually better writing than d&d are shitting out.
>>
>>87021450
not on direct subjects of the crown and a peer, get your jurisdiction straight and stop posting until you do dumb shit
>>
>>87014646
>>87014865
His whole character was this cowardly scheming rat who used money and manipulation to get what he wanted since he had no strength of his own
>>
>>87021627

>direct subjects of the crown
Hasn't sworn fealty to Cersei, has more or less implied alliance with the king in the north.

>a peer
Got defriended in the room.
>>
>>87021464
That assumes a new contract for a Gillen for a cameo. If only kikes were willing to spend the money instead of contracting the amount of people working on the final season
>>
>>87021731
The crown is Jon and only Jon can take away his Warden of the East and Lord Paramount titles. Peers can't judge peers, that's what the king's authority is all about. Stop posting you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>87021652
>cowardly rat
what? when?

>used money and manipulation to get what he wanted since he had no strength of his own
what does this even mean. money and certainly manipulation are strengths, and idk why he couldn't have others as well. this isn't a game where you pick a class and use a certain spec.
>>
>>87017954
Thanks desu
>>
>>87018505
>retrospectively I am a genius

Kill yourself you cunt. You deserve D&Ds garbage writing.
>>
Reminder that Littefinger did nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong throughout the whole series.

>he betrayed Ned
Yeah, but just the night before he had told him exactly what to do avert a war and keep the peace between Starks and Lannisters. Ned instead wanted to crown Stannis, which would lead to Tywin calling his banners and starting another rebellion. Ned was never supposed to be killed, he would have been sent to the Wall and the Starks would remain wardens of the north

>he killed Jon Arryn
Lysa killed Jon Arryn because she wanted to marry Petyr

>he killed Lyza
To protect Sansa. The Hound killed the butcher's boy in cold blood and is now a certified Good Guy. Double standards much?

>he sold Sansa to Ramsey
He delivered Sansa back to her home, which Sansa AGREED to. His plan was to rally the lords of the north to free the daughter of Ned Stark and would support them with the knights of the vale which later, gasp, he did

>he was putting Arya against Sansa
Arya is a sociopath and a faceless men. Little shit was unpredictable and could any fucking day decide to kill them all on a whim

Littefinger was a good guy all along, but dressed as a bad, and we were all too stupid to see it. Perfect deconstruction of the archetype.
>>
>>87021652
>Petyr
>coward
He has a scar to attest against that, asshole
>>
>>87014646
really shit ending for his character set up by 3 seasons of nothing pretty much. Really bad writing but that's nothing new.
>>
>>87016690
What a bunch of normies.
>>
>>87016512
This. He learned the lesson, never was a fighter but neither a coward or a dumb stuttering cunt
>>
>>87018338
Not Telling Jon about the vale
>>
>>87017283
How dare you besmirch time new roman
>>
>>87018944
The show completely forgot about Robin and the Vale in general, so no worries.
>>
>>87018338
Yeah, in Westeros you get 2 INT points every time you get slapped or humiliated or fucked in the butt

It works, ask Tyrion
>>
>murdering a Lord without any kind of trial whatsoever
>your proof is literally 'i heard these things happened and my psychic brother said so'

I never thought i'd say this again but man the writing has gotten even fucking lazier
>>
>>87016690
sh-she's fast!
>>
>>87016604
I keked
>>
>>87019442
if this is your oc then it's good
>>
>>87020519
That would make Sansa the equivalent of Joffrey, because they should have imprisoned Littlefinger or allowed him to take the black instead of executing him.
>>
>>87023582
haha no it doesnt work like tht because joffrey and smallhand are bad but le starks are good xD
>>
>"Knights of the Vale you all know how much robyn adores me. If you escort me back safely you will be handsomely rewarded. Who knows what he would have happen to you if you let me die here"?
>>
>>87017710
god, I hate feminism so much.
>>
>>87023800
no you see, the Stark [!] womyn outsmarted him so badly he can barely form coherent thoughts for the next few minutes, it's like a curse in world of warcraft, it makes sense lol
>>
>>87023830
What does that have to do with feminism?
>>
>>87024049
did someone also cast spell of retardation on you like they did on cia in the scene?
>>
>>87024125
Did you type this out because you're incapable of supporting your position?
>>
>>87016690
did she just put the bloody dagger in the scabbard? without cleaning it first? shit will be dirty
>>
>>87014646
His death was contrived into just another YAS QUEEN moment. Fucking lame.
>>
>>87017618

All nobles should be executed, to be honest. Their lands and wealth given to the smallfolk.
>>
>>87019150
Tare it from a normie, these people are NOT normal.
>>
>>87026776
get out normie REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87017267
kek'd
>>
>>87017283
/this
>>
>>87014751
>>87014699
>>87014711
>>87014865
he died on his knees because thats the only way Arya could do her quick throat slit and turn while trying to look like a bad ass
shes too short to do it if hes standing
>>
>>87019125
He's saying that nearly dying due to challenging Brandon like a retard changed how he approaches the rest of his life; i.e. by being a manipulative bitch instead of confronting people head on.
>>
>>87027713
when will they learn?
>>
>>87027713
kek
>>
>>87019904
but that would cost them precious sex screentime and prolong this shitshow that they are trying to get out. This season felt so rushed and ill thought out bleh, it feels like they just gave up and went for the easiest quickest plot
>>
>>87027713

Yasss queen slaaaay
>>
File: 1410221422375.png (576KB, 853x635px) Image search: [Google]
1410221422375.png
576KB, 853x635px
Post GRRM's face while watching season 7
>>
>>87014699

Take the black
>>
>>87016812
he probably thought sansa was still easy to control and lead around. plus he was probably getting tunnel vission with his obsession of marrying her and his aparent near sucess of driving her and arya apart.

Also he likely discounted bran as just a damaged cripple and not an all seeing wizard autist
>>
File: 1388656687334.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1388656687334.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>87019904
>redditors will still defend littlefinger's badly written fate
>>
>>87027713
lmao you're not wrong
>>
I don't understand how the most cleaver manipulator in the entire series fucks up so badly at the last second. I mean he could stalk and manipulate Arya, who's had plot armour for two seasons now.

And why the fuck didn't Royce defend him? Why did he believe some random girl everyone thought had been dead for years, a rape victim and a cripple with severe autism?

And what the fuck was Peter doing any way? He controls The Vale, and saves the Starks who act like cunts to him and he just sits around and takes it.
>>
>>87016690
The girl in the middle deserves to be supported while she begins her journey to weightloss
>>
>>87014865
Littlefinger isn't a badass. You completely missed the point of his character.
>>
File: 1503561973342.jpg (12KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
1503561973342.jpg
12KB, 200x185px
>>87028534
>>
>>87024125
did someone cast a spell of major butthurt and fedora tipping on your fat ass?
>>
my only regret is not getting more of his backstory
>>
>>87014646
Winterfell storyline really was the Sand Snakes storyline of this season.
>>
>>87031480
My only regret is that I have boneitis.
>>
dogshit series
>>
>>87028534
Didn't you know, anon? He doesn't have the time to watch the show.
>>
File: Cob1UHSVIAA_xFP.jpg (73KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cob1UHSVIAA_xFP.jpg
73KB, 1023x768px
Why do we still watch this garbage?
>>
File: 20170828_212554.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_212554.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>
>>87014646
LF was obviously not an honourable man, so I have no problem with him dying begging for his life. But shouldn't he have at least tried to lie about what he did, or use some trickery or something? Not just confess when there was no evidence?
>>
File: 1335895618902.png (83KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1335895618902.png
83KB, 212x218px
>You stand accused of murder.You stand accused of treason.How do you answer
these charges...

>Lord Baelish?
Post yfw
>>
>>87018981
this is how i kinda wanted it to end, i dont mind him getting a bit desperate since up to this point everything has gone his way and he may have become too arrogant. if he did the fight to the death and lost miserably the ending would have still been satisfying and at least a bit more true to his character.
>>
It really is just fanservice at this point, and we all saw it coming a mile away.

Sansa is really a good for nothing bitch.
Ungrateful for LF saving the North, which he really did not need to do whatsoever.
Ungrateful for all the lessons he had taught her.

Whatever he was, he was still a cunning man.
Should've at least kept him around as an adviser or prisoner.

No opportunity for trial or the black.
The show runners are just worried about budgets so they kill off whatever isn't INTEGRAL to the ending.
>>
>>87016604
KEK
>>
>>87014646
cianiggers on suicide watch
>>
>>87016690
this is why normies cannot be allowed to live
>>
>>87019156
Ru literally memeing me right now?

Sansa is the most pointeless character in the show. She's done nothing of note but be born into a wealthy family. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>87017072
>>87017227

/ourgirl/
>>
>>87017699
>
The girls were never allowed near execution shit they never learned that kind of stuff, dumbass.
>>
>>87018617
Brann said a line that only Varys and himself were around to hear, I have no doubt he thought Varys fed that line to Brann to fuck with him.
>>
>>87016346
All the Stark children are fucking horrible. I hate the Starks so fucking much.
>>
File: Tommy B.jpg (7KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy B.jpg
7KB, 280x160px
>>87016841
Hey! Come derry dol! Hop along, my hearties!

Hobbits! Ponies all! We are fond of parties.

Now let the fun begin! Let us sing together!
>>
>>87016690
I CANT BELIEVE THIS """PEOPLE""" EVEN EXIST
>>
File: server.jpg (42KB, 326x387px) Image search: [Google]
server.jpg
42KB, 326x387px
Shansha, angel lust and nofap have turned me into the most powerful man in the sheven kingdoms and I have you to thank for it.
>>
>>87016612
so what your saying is men without penises are actually the strongest? Wow (((who))) could be behind this
>>
>>87019232
t. Burlington bar reject
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.