[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fucking appeal to this actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

What is the fucking appeal to this actor?
>>
>>87003483
he does funny smirk
>>
HE'S YOUR DAD
>>
>we want the bald audience
>I already got him on the other line, Sir
>>
>>87003483
Die Hard 1 and 3
>>
>>87003483
Action flick has-been.
>>
File: welcometothepartypal.jpg (19KB, 518x398px) Image search: [Google]
welcometothepartypal.jpg
19KB, 518x398px
he's fun at parties
>>
>>87003483
He h*tes n*g*ers
>>
He's John McClane
>>
>>87003483
he had a few meme roles between 1987 and 1995
>>
>>87003483
He's a badass
>>
>>87003813
This
Bald guys have a lot of inferiority complexes and need to see that someone manages to be cool even with his bald head to not commit suicide, ao every movie with him has all the baldies fingering for it

Never been particularly a fan or a detractor of his acting anyway, he's a 6.5/10 actor for me
>>
>>87004075
This also explains the state of Statham and the quarry of the Rock
>>
>>87004179
Yeah, also with God of War, in the gaming field, you can see that. Literally all the baldies I know who play games (even if super-casuals, they only play that one) are fags of it just because Kratos is bald. I think it's an ok action, but they all go saying "hhng Kratos is co cool and epic" to the point that I say "okay" and change subject.
>>
>>87004179
Yeah there are haired actors wholly better than them who don't have such a fandom

Also add Vin Diesel to the list
>>
Theres an older man around 60 who comes into the library that I work at who just asks all the reference librarians what Bruce Willis is up to and has them research everything he is doing but doesnt actually watch any Bruce Willis movies besides Die Hard.

He has autism and serious brain damage but it really makes me wonder out of every actor why he would pick bruce willis.

He also thinks every woman in the library is getting married but thats a whole other can of worms.
>>
>>87003483
>le bald 80's action hero

Just nostalgia and trying to relive the glory days
>>
>>87003483
there was a time when humans with penises were men and acted like it. Bruce Willis was one them.
>>
apparently he did some popular action movies in the 80s

I only know him from Looper and Split and he didn't really grab me in either
>>
>>87003483

People still love their memories of when he was a good action star, but these days he's lazy and just phones it in. Just look up a Kevin Smith interview about Bruce Willis if you want evidence.
>>
>>87004075
sounds like you're the one with inferiority complex
>>
>>87003483
He's an action Chad you chode
>>
File: willis-friends2.jpg (71KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
willis-friends2.jpg
71KB, 900x470px
>>87004075
>>
He's got the biggest upper lip in all of Hollywood. Look at the skin between his mouth and nose. The fucking size.
>>
>>87007813
When was the last time Kevin Smith made an actual good movie? It was in 1999 with Dogma, everything since has been shitty movies or Jay and Silent Bob pandering
>>
>>87007813
>these days he's lazy and just phones it in
I watched Hudson Hawk recently and he actually used to have personality and wit even when people hated the movie. It's painfully obvious the Hollywood system has sucked the soul right out of him.
>>
>>87003483
I have wondered that since the early 90s. Even as a kid he just didn't have it and action movies are made for kids. Remember when he tried and tried to transition into comedy?

His best role was pulp fiction where he played a character that never showed any emotion at all.

Steven Segal has more charisma than him.
>>
File: Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg (22KB, 260x387px) Image search: [Google]
Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg
22KB, 260x387px
>>87008810
Fuck off, he's a good action star and is decent in dramas too
>>
Bruce is based as fuck. Listen to Kevin Smith's stories about him. Even though Kevin is trying to shit on him it only reinforces how alpha Bruce is.
>>
>>87007813
>I’m Bruce Willis and I’ve been doing this for 25 years very successfully. How long have you been silent motherf*cker? Please don’t put your loser stink on me

Kevin Smith BTFO
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.