[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have any season 8 leaks already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Do we have any season 8 leaks already?
>>
>>86994902
Ask and thy shall receive
https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>>
>>86994975
Where's episode 1?
>>
>>86994902
>Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut.

disgusting
>>
>>86994975
Thanks.
Do have also the other episodes?
>>
>>86994975
>Jon dies
Why? Whats the point? He learns he's a legit Targaryen and true heir to the throne then...He dies? Fucking dumb.
>>
>NOTE: THIS IS A PRELIMINARY OUTLINE, MANY THINGS MIGHT ARE STILL BEING CHANGED AT THE MOMENT.
>EDIT: ORIGINALLY, HOWLAND DIED DURING EP.2 BUT THE WRITERS CHOSE TO INCLUDE GREYWATER WATCH LATER ON.
>legit
>>
>>86994975
this is nice reddit fanfic
>>
>>86994975
Pretty impressive it has the episode durations listed before they have shot the episodes
>>
>>86994975
>https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>Pod
>Grey Worm
>Thormund
>Meera

Fuck this gay show if this is true.
>>
>>86994975
as reddit as it gets, pls kys retard
>>
considering this seasons leaks were true I hope these aren't jfc what a shit ending with the dullest, shittiest characters ruling.
>>
>theon in winterfell not the iron islands
>castle black now attacked and not eastwatcj

??????
>>
>>86994975
fake and gay
>>
>>86994975
>This scene is an intercut between Cersei and Euron having sex and Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut.
>The two still think of each other.
the shipping is real
>>
>>86995743
>>86996224
>>86996393
>>86996656
>>86996720
>>86996823
>>86996880
>>86997032
>>86997038
>>86997276
>implying that hbo wouldn't release this kind of horse shit these days
>>
>>86994975
Its honestly better than I expect
>>
>>86997462
oh i absolutely believe they would release this kind of horse shit, i just don't believe the pastebin is legit. it's absurdly over detailed and has near full-conversations and quips in it. it's fanfic
>>
>>86994975
>full season leaked before they even started writing it

holy shit!
>>
>>86998137
6 episode long Season 8 was announced in January - if they know how much episodes they need, they also know a basic story that will happen in every one of them. And this is in this leak - basic story beat of every episode
>>
>>86994975

Even D&D can't write shit like this.
>>
>>86997870
>it's absurdly over detailed
I thought that the season 7 leaks had about the same amount of details
>and has near full-conversations and quips in it
It's not hard to recap a full conversation in a few sentences.

>>86999381
Except that season 7 just proved that they can and will.
>>
>>86994975
there are couple of details that make me believe this leak. For example Bronn story is concluded pretty nicely and makes this shitty Dorn episodes at least have a function of establishing something. In last finale they spend some time establishing Dragonpit - now we know why, this is pretty important place for the finale. Most of this leak just kinda fits
>>
>>86994975
>Cersei isnt killed by one of her brothers
I call bullshit
>>
>>86994902
Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse.

1000% that shit isn't happening.
>>
>>86994975

Can someone please summarize the end in a paragraph so I don't sit here for 20 minutes reading this doo doo?
>>
File: len-mike.jpg (118KB, 1107x717px) Image search: [Google]
len-mike.jpg
118KB, 1107x717px
>>86994975
Even after reading this I still didn't get how exactly the Night King was killed and the whole WW threat was lifted.
>>
File: 4L_QW6dboLJ.png (371KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QW6dboLJ.png
371KB, 540x404px
>build up white walkers for 7 seasons
>Euron is the final boss
>>
>>86994975
>Cersei begs The Mountain to kill off Arya but Arya tells her that won’t help. She brings in Nymeria and the Hound to finish the job. Nymeria gravely injures Cersei and the Hound combats with the Mountain. It’s Arya who finishes Cersei and slits her throat. Nymeria and the Hound destroys the Mountain but he doesn’t seem to die. The Mountain loses his helmet at some point and that’s when the Hound manages to burn his face with fire.

Holy shit I hope this is real.
>>
>>87001051
>man is the real enemy here
>some shit about how the whitewalkers is the real victims because of climate change of something
>>
>>86999864
Yeah I'm pretty convinced by now that the leaks are legit.
>In s07e07 Cercei talks about the golden company having elephants. In the leaks of s08e06 the elephants get mentioned as well.
The leaks of season 8 are atleast a few weeks old (see date) and everything that happens there checks out with what season 7 has been setting up so far, even with stuff that has happened after the s8 leaks were released.
Now someone could have read the s7 leaks and made up the s8 leaks, but the leaks are firstly too extensive and detailled and secondly too consistent in the absurdity of the storylines, teleportation and fanservice when compared to last couple of season and mainly season 7.
I think we can safely say that the leaks of s8 are mostly legit and d&d should kill themselves fun ruining everything past s1 and 2
>>
>>86994975
So the whitewalkers are defeated in episode 6 or what?
>>
Aegon Targarian fucked his aunt lol
>>
>>87001853
4 or 5, really fucking underwhelming threat. All that build-up for nothing since memelord Euron just becomes the villain at the end regardless
>>
>>86997870
>it's absurdly over detailed and has near full-conversations and quips in it. it's fanfic

Remember when y'all said the same of S7? :^)
>>
>>87001051
ah man this really hurts
>>
>>87001051
>he last scene of the episode is the coronation of King Euron I Greyjoy. He is made King of the Seven Kingdoms.

are you fucking serious? this cant be real
>>
>>87001051

Honestly somewhat OK with this. I'd hate it if all matters of the realm were settled then the entirety of Westeros could focus on the WW. That's kind of what we're getting anyway with the Team Good Guy coalition, but at least Cersei and Euron will keep the game going during the WW invasion. Ideally the two would be resolved at the same time but I can't see D&D having the talent to pull that off.
>>
>>87003012
It seems the point of the whole show up to this point is that all the petty political squabbles are ultimately pointless because of the WW threat. Why would they get killed off halfway through and Euron is supposed to be the big bad while all the main characters die in completely arbitrary ways.
>>
>Believing the fake s8 leaks
don't be so fucking naive you redditards.
Do you really think DnD would have dany's body hung at kings landing? she's not even going to die .
>>
>>87004313
people are very gullible. I read through the entire thing and it's riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions, clearly some autist actually wasted their time writing this boring fan-fic.
>>
>>86994975
>Daenerys getting pregnant.
She can no longer have children. Ese script es fake as fuck.
>>
>>87004313
The only leaks that were 100% legit were the Season 7 leaks that came out of the HBO hack. Why the hell would HBO have the entire Season 8 outline if they haven't even started working on it? Shit's not due til 2019 last I heard. Would be retarded to write 2 seasons at the same time. Especially considering each episode of the 8th season has a budget of a mid-tier studio movie.
>>
>>86994975
>Tyrion jokes that the Night King only needs 10 good men to impregnate the bitch, but only Bronn catches the joke.
>>
>>87005700
>. Why the hell would HBO have the entire Season 8 outline if they haven't even started working on it?

Around start of this year HBO and D&D fought about number of the episodes in season 8, D&D ultimately won with network. I would guess they had to have outline of each episode to sell their vision, not just "yeah, we think we will fit whole story about something like that, lol, idk"
>>
>>86996720

>honestly believes they don't decide the runtime before filming

what do you think the editors do all the work?

they have to know the runtime so they can budget accordingly
>>
>>86994975
>no idea what to do with characters so they just kill them off randomly
>jaqen appears to push a plot, no reasoning given completely random because he's the cool assasin that does this stuff

yep this is d&d alright
>>
>>86995743
>Jaime fucking someone other than Cersei
that ain't right
>>
File: 18.jpg (193KB, 449x550px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
193KB, 449x550px
>>87000429
Good guys wins, YAASSS QUEEN dies, but her daughter becomes the queen, Jon refuses to be a Targaryen and leaves his identity hidden, Bran is revealead the Night's King, the end.
>>
>>86994975
this is so...so...fucking bad.
>>
>>87008606
it's over anon
>>
>>87001051
It's impossible that the Night King is the final boss. It's too black and white for GoT. There has to be grey drama for the ending or it wouldn't be bittersweet
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.