[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Season Worst Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 8

File: knight_king.jpg (99KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
knight_king.jpg
99KB, 1137x640px
So is next (the last) season going to be the most boring shit ever? They literally killed the whole "Game of Thrones" part of the show by having everyone, but Cersei, ally to fight the Night King.
Unless they deal quickly with the Night King so we can have political intrigues again, the show is bound to become some medieval Walking Dead of sorts.
The Night King and his army were always the least interesting aspect of GoT, cant believe they went with that instead of more conflicts and power struggles between the houses.
Opinions?
>>
the white walkers were always the end game, even in the books
>>
I loved this season...so there fuck you
>>
just like LOST, which ended the 'what is the island' plotline 3 episodes before the finale, the WW storyline will likely end in 8x03 with some dues ex machina or something and the rest will be devoted to the "normal" war.
>>
>>86994378

I did too.

It was much better than Season 5 and 6.
>>
the white walkers with the long hair look so much cooler than the night king
>>
If the leaks are actually real, the last season will unironically be the worst season in the entire show. And I hope they are because the reactions are going to be gold.
>>
>>86994280
MUH POLITICS

fuck off faggot. the great war has been the only thing to look forward to on this shitty show.
>>
>>86994280
It was the best season in a while
>>
ha I loved all the willy jokes in the last episode :))
>>
>>86994280
Game of Thrones is the name of the first book the series is called A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
>>86994280
Almost everyone is gonna die next season and the reactions will be hilarious
>>
>>86994451
that's not saying much
>>
>>86994280
The show has been unbearable since season 5.

I was ready to never see another episode after season 6.

People kept telling me this series was great. So I checked it out, and besides some fun dragon CG this season has been the worst yet.

I am not going to bother watching the last episode and I am done with this bullshit.

I don't even want a movie, I just want the writers to know they are absolute shitters and would do better cleaning toilets.
>>
>>86994280
I couldn't disagree more. It has to tidy up at some point. I really could give a shit about more struggles between houses and intrigue. That was every in every season. Finish the damn series before I piss myself.
>>
>>86994726
M'kay sweetie
>>
>>86994642

This. Why do faggots always forget this?
>>
>>86994726
>The show has been unbearable since season 5.
>I am done with this bullshit.

Yet I'm sure you'll be back next season to start a hundred threads of complaining why it was the worst one yet
>>
They've been doing the whole politics shit for 6+ years
>>
>>86994280
White walkers were actually the most interesting part of the sow. Le ebic political intrigue has been terrible since season 4
>>
>>86994642
>>86994833
And this is /tv/ talking about the tv show called Game of Thrones. Why do faggots always forget this?
>>
>>86995133
Because a single glance at the source material and you wouldn't have made this thread OP
>>
>>86995133

Because the tv show is based on the book called a song of ice and fire.
>>
>>86994545
>muh epic dragons vs ice zombies huge CGI battles!!!

.t mouthbreathing capeshit watching nigger
>>
File: 1503926048874m.jpg (69KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1503926048874m.jpg
69KB, 1024x864px
>mfw the night king literally kills everyone in the finale
>>
>>86995346
>dude GoT has deep politics lmao
Fuck off pleb. Ever since D&D run out of source material the politics have been trash. Name a good scene in the past 3 seasons that didn't involve the white walkers or dragons.
>>
>>86995181
Not OP, but his gripe with the steady drop in "conflicts and power struggles between the houses" over the past three seasons is pretty valid, as most would agree the show has gotten worse and not better.

Don't forget that the """source material""" for those past three seasons is nonexistent also you goober.
>>
>>86995450
*Euron
>>
>>86995312
And the show is called Game of Thrones

Autism
>>
>>86994533
There are no confirmed leaks for season 8. Whatever you read, it's bullshit.
>>
>>86995478
Bastardbowl
>>
>>86994533

its not fucking real, its some shitty fanfiction from a neet 4channer
>>
Compared to the garbage that was seasons 5 and 6, season 7 was decent, one could even say refreshing

Aside from the following:
>Continuity errors
>Teleporting Greyjoys
>Teleporting ravens
>Teleporting dragons
>Sheer incompetence of some characters
>Other characters being killed off purely because the show is coming to an end and we don't want loose ends (Benjen, Thoros)
>>
>>86995664
>in denial
Lmao
>>
>>86995788
>projecting this hard
ok kid
>>
>>86995664
I can confirm the script is not written yet

GRRM's outline ends at "Jon sticks his dick in Dany. Fuck off D&D"
>>
>>86995883
My uncle is D&D so I can confirm, Night King kills everyone but then Euron gives him a finger in the bum
>>
I predict a very Marvel/Super hero movie type of final season, with the big showy graphics and high budget settings and whatever, but with very little important stuff. It's going to be a wrap up season - The Dead will lose, Cersei will die, Euron will die, and then basically everyone else besides like... Davos and Bronn will die.

Season 8 will be about wrapping up, not answering big questions or setting up new seasons or investigating minute plots, it'll be big, showy, and highly lethal.
>>
>>86994280
I'm 100% certain they're going to just go with the Bolvar ending for Jon
The question is who will be the Tyrion standin
>>
>>86995949
There must always be...
>>
The only way to save the show:

>S8E1: 2 Hour episode that ends with Jon killing the Night King and the WW plot resolving.
>S8E2: Jon finds out about Auntie Dany and is pissed/confused. He decides to blow off steam by returning to the Night's Watch and ranging north to find any remaining WWs/chart the land beyond the wall.

Then have him discover some twist about the WWs' motives/society that actually makes them interesting/tragic.

This might sound meme-tier but its better than 6 episodes of fighting WWs and ending with Jon and Dany ruling with their noble Hand Tyrion.
>>
>>86995949
They do, but it's Bran.
>>
>>86994451
>much better than Season 5 and 6.

Well, S6 redeemed itself with one of the best season finales. Agree, better than 5.
>>
File: 1503890578797.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1503890578797.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>86994533
>If the leaks are actually real
The earliest version of the leaks I saw had Theon riding back north on the boat with everybody and interacting with people in Winterfell, not fucking off to rescue Yara.
>>
>>86995749
5 and 6 were better.

Dragons is the only thing 7 has going for it.
>>
>>86994726
Great, thanks for your opinion. Now fuck off. Was that hard? If you don't like it, then why bother commenting on it? Go watch the walking dead or something.
>>
All of these fuckheads ripping on the show. I ask you, can you name a better show? Protip: you fucking can't.
>>
>>86996447
TWD
>>
>>86996454
That's laughable. Fuck....lol.
>>
>>86996454
LMAO you dumb faggot. Get yo ass outta here.
>>
>>86996502
At this point they are in the same tier
>>
>>86996502
TWD is shit as well, but only marginally lesst shit than GOT
>>
>>86996543
Lol....you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>86996502
>>86996527
GoT and TWD are my favorite shows.
AMA :)
>>
>>86996583
How dare you speak to me
>>
You people are fucking pathetic with your hive mind hate circle jerks. Congrats on being worse than /v/
>>
>>86996611
Same bro
>>
GOT started off as a great show for political intrigue with fantasy elements thrown in. That paved the way for interesting gray characters. Now all that gray area is gone, the intrigue is forgotten, and its 50% LOTR battle sequences but gory and you don't care about the people involved because they (that are left in the plot) stopped being interesting several seasons ago.

The intrigue they do try to throw in is grossly mishandled. The whole North plot in S7 was a perfect example. The idea that Littlefinger is powerless when there's another person around who can see into the past and out all his lies is a good concept. The fact that LF was done in by Bran was lost in that whole scene. We were supposed to be surprised at the twist that Sansa wasn't gunning for Arya by the end but him. That should've played out with Sansa getting details from Bran over several episodes. Their new, weirder bro-sis bond would be solidifed. Bran's greenseeing could be treated as something other than just a convenient plot device but an actual character trait that's helping them. Sansa could reflect on how stupid she's been and we could see that play out emotionally. Instead we got the "I was only pretending to be rertarded" meme.
>>
>>86994280
Not if the Nightking actually wins.
That would be a fitting end for this wretched world.
>>
Yummy auntcest kino
>>
>>86994280
My predictions:
Dany sacrifices herself (no incestuous kings) to defeat the night king
Cersei gives birth to a dwarf girl and dies.
Cleganebowl
Jon is king but there are no good matches
Speed up 18 years and Jon marries dwarf girl
>>
>pledge loyalty to me Jon Snow
>no
>okay, no truce then
>fuck
>lol jk im actually gonna fight with you
>thx
>lmao GOTEM im actually gonna stay at home

Fuck this show honestly
>>
>>86996611
>>86996702
either bait or kys
>>
>all armies bled dry after huge wars
>literally no mayor house intact
>night king crosses the wall with a huge army and a dragon
>6 episodes left

they're pulling the mothership-drone thing to kill the NK before we see any real invasion in westeros right?
>>
>>86996802
Yawn. Whatever nerd tl;dr
>>
>>86995712
people said that about the s7 leaks too and apart from the timing they were pretty fucking right.
>>
>>86994280

Turns out that a show based on books turns to shit when you run out of source material and try to fill the gaps and holes with shit writing made to appease the hordes of normies that watch this show.

I mean, you wouldn't want to bore them with politics, lore or anything too difficult.

Hell, they even made Tyrion boring.
>>
>>86995346
Of you want political intrigue and tax policies, watch the news... dragons and zombies don't exist in the real world
>>
>>86994280
>The Night King and his army were always the least interesting aspect of GoT,
Literally the only part of the show that elevated it from boring generic European historical drama. Without that aspect there would have been no reason to watch past the first few episodes no matter how well written the characters were.
>>
>>86994833
I've read all the book. Nobody knows what you're talking about unless you say the Game of Thrones books
>>
>Jon defeats the Night King in single combat but neither dragonglass nor valrian steel hurt him
>Bran and Sam discover that his actual weakness is a finger in the bum
>Euron defeats the Night King and saves everyone
>>
>>86994280
>The Night King and his army were always the least interesting aspect of GoT,
You have shit taste nigger.
>>
>>86997107
So you are saying there is nothing wrong with the show and it hasn't become stagnant or worse over time?

I bet you'd be glad if the last season was just CGI dragons, the dead and everyone battling for 7 hours.. with a couple of YISS QUEEN SLAY -moments tossed in there.
>>
>>86996950
you must really have a shit life if your only source of enjoyment is being a cunt on /tv/
>>
Except for a few neat action sequences, it really is going to suck.

What conflict is left? The houses have all been merged into two: Lannister and Targaryen. The Lannister's team is now two fucking people, Cersei and Euron, plus the two boring as piss sidekicks, Qyburn and the Mountain. Jamie's left her along with the promises he can't secure to Bronn, so he's gone too.

On the other side it's fucking everybody else.

The only plots left are dickless Theon rescuing his sister, a united army to end the zombie uprising, the Hound getting his revenge and the silver-haired bitch taking the throne.
>>
>>86997396
Obviously the scheming and dueling plots are important... but muh gray characters for the sake of gray characters is monotonous. Clearly GRRM meant to use the political intrigue as a form of world building... but in the end it's just a archetypal dragon slayer myth , just told from a more gritty /expository angle. St some point it has to get down to the core existential issue and characters have to make decisions that define themselves. Not to say this show has lost Character development.. still plenty of unresolved issues: the Jon / Dany dynamic is complicated and problematic. How will that play out? Jorah is still clearly in the mix. Jaime's character arch is maturing and he's on a collision course with his defining moment. Cersei going full Michael Corleone is intriguing..(God knows what Qybern has in store).

tldr; the scheming and intrigue needs to lead us to a destination... we can argue the quality of the process... but it's all a means to an end
>>
>>86997669
golden company
maester conspiracy
stannis

new season will be great
>>
>>86998234
>maester conspiracy
nigger wut
>>
>>86994378
This has been the best season in awhile, albeit a rushed one.
>>
>>86996888
I actually thought this was funny

Cersei death when
>>
>>86994280
Why are you still watching the show you fucking attention whore cunt?
>>
>and heartbroken that the episode could be the last one on our screens until 2019

is that right?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41073818
>>
File: disdain.jpg (29KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
29KB, 400x462px
All the normies descended on this amazing show and absolutely ruined it. I cant believe how shit this season has become. And whats worse is all these knuckle dragging chad-bro's congratulating each other on what they just witnessed. This country has some of the most unoriginal and purposeless populations ever assembled...where they must hijack a good thing to find some sort of meaning in their life. A mob of disaffected uncultured, unread, and tasteless youths who unquestionably think their opinions are somehow elevating the scene in which they occupy, destroying it in the process. The internet was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>86998364
Jesusfuckingchrist, go back to watching Rick and Morty.
>>
>>86997109
oh fuck off, NK is literal another "ancient evil awaken" doom day plot device that's overused in almost any fantasy on the market
>>
>>86995504
Not really, I mean George is an EP on the show, and is undoubtedly a strong presence in it.

He has a background in television and showbiz before GOT, and is probably the driving force behind the basic plot outlines in the seasons that he hasn't released as books yet.

It seems unlikely that B&W just pull the plot out of their arses with little input from George, with George's books ultimately being completely different and/or superior if they ever come out.

If the plot or writing seems lacking, it could be due to George struggling with the immensity of the writing task he set for himself, and that coming through in the plots/writing for the show.
>>
>>86999006
>the internet was a fucking mistake
/thread
>>
>>86994660
I fucking wish. My money is on the death count being pretty small
>>
>>86994280
I didnt think it wa too shabby, but i hope it doesnt deteriorate into a walking deadesque clusterfuck
>>
>Dany/Jon
>Stark Girls
>Golden Company
>Greyjoys
>Jamie
>Clegane Bowl
>All out war with the snow zombies
>conclusion of Cersei
>Lord Bron wins
>6 episodes

they're going to be 2 hours apiece right? I mean you still have the two biggest wars this show has seen going on and you have 6 episodes. seems rushed
>>
>>86994280
This show hasnt had any real political intrigue for a while dude. Wasnt that obvious the way Cersei is just able to destroy the vatican and all her political rivals with no consequences?
>>
>>86999006
I wanted to call you edgy, but you're really not wrong.
>>
>>86997059
They shot themselves in the foot by somehow deciding that the show would be only two more seasons of very limited episodes.

It really is kind of infuriating -

Hey! we have one of the most popular shows ever made, full of complex and interesting characters we could spin out into several more long seasons, so why don't we end it as quickly as we can and make sure we have just about as few possible episodes to do it in as we can?

That way we can make it more mediocre than the first few seasons, and have less of everything everyone likes, omit entire plot threads, and entire characters so we can end it like a Peter Jackson blockbuster!
>>
File: hnng.jpg (183KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
183KB, 720x720px
>>86997250
I fucking chuckled a bit.
>>
>>86999748

It's D&D. They were happy adapting GRRM's books because that's easy for them. And even so, they fucked it up to an extent after season 1 anyway. Now? Now they have to write EVERYTHING themselves and just make sure they get to key plot points somehow. They don't have the creative fortitude in them to do that. Nor do they have the intelligence to write proper, clever characters like Lord Baelish who became a support character.

Now they just want to end it fast before everyone realizes they're no talent hacks.
>>
>>86999748
It doesn't work like that dude. They probably want to cut loose all the actors and actresses because their salaries are too demanding for notoriously cheap hbo. plus a lot of them are starting to look pretty busted i mean how old is the show now? its hbo they need to move on to something else where they can hire a bunch of no name young tits and ass for dirt cheap. thats how they survive.
>>
>>86994442
You're right. D&D have already stated that they want to focus on the human villains, even in season 8.
>>
>>86995181
>source material
There's no source material, this is an original story with a beginning that's lightly similar to some books.
>>
>>86996929
Dont't Dorne, the Reach (aside from 2 houses) and the Vale have pretty much their full armies intact?
>>
>>86995997
>plot hyped up for 7 seasons resolved in one episode
Are you fucking serious

The WW plot should continue for at least the first 4 episodes, and then the last 2 episodes will be dealing with Cersei and uniting the realm

Or you could have the WW descend to King's landing and resolve both plot points at once, that would be far better
>>
File: you.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>86999006
I imagined you as this guy, only way, way, fatter and wearing a trenchcoat, posting this sentence one handed on a fully encrypted blackberry in mid air, whilst doing a sick fedora trick.

And right as you reach the apex of your somersault, right as the fedora crowns upon your head, you hit the full stop on that last sentence and nod.

You don't even look at the phone as you post.

The glass table shatters as you don your fedora, not from your gargantuan neckbeard weight, but from the sheer force of your razor barbed opinions about the state of society and how much you don't things.
>>
>>87000707
*don't like
>>
>>87000707

This is why America has a literal retard as president now. Any semblance of intelligence is ridiculed. The the guy you're replying to might come off as arrogant but he's still right while you're just another American moron.
>>
>7 seasons building up the White Walkers
>Euron is the final boss

Dabid plz
>>
>>86999006
>dude my favorite character is the midget, he likes to get drunk like me lmao
>dawg daenerys is a fuckin' DIME bruh
>>
>>87000113
Yeah, maybe ordinarily, but this is lightning in a bottle, what every studio looks to find, a new multi billion dollar franchise that is like star wars/lotr/ etc.

People want more, hence the six spin offs.

They don't look busted, there were only a few good looking characters to begin with, it is meant to be gritty and ugly, that is part of what took the world by storm.

Rushing these two seasons and shortening them will go down as a huge mistake, just like cancelling the series Rome, which was a kinda cool show.
>>
looking back, was it a mistake to make each season a book?
should they have spaced it out a bit more?
>>
>>86994726

Quit your bitching you whiny cunt
>>
>>86994280
this fucking cancer on /tv/...
it should be created a /got/ board for once,for people like you

damn!
>>
>>86994784
>>86994926
>>86996370
>>87001326
tv is reddit now
>>
>>86994442
Ended the Island plot 3 episodes before the finale? What the shit are you talking about retard, all three of the last episodes took place majorly on the Island, and the last episode was Jack / Kate killing fake Locke you dumb retard.
>>
>>87000818
Bollocks, society grows more peaceful, there is less crime, better standard of living and more potential for future generations than ever before in history. There is certainly a re-widening of the gap between the haves and have nots, but I think it is still a little better than it was in 1800.

All the while naysayers shrilly scream about the end of civilization and dropping of standards, just as they always have. It was either Plato or Socrates who wrote about how the kids were just no bloody good these days.

Baby boomers write endless articles about all the things Millennials are killing, conservatives clutch at themselves in ever greater fear as crime rates drop, and dudes like this post about how absolutely AWFUL! GOT is and everyone who dares to like it..
>>
The least interesting part has always been Danaerys and everything to do with her.

The show was best when she was still in essos and you could enjoy 80% of the show in Westeros while pretending whatever shit she did didnt matter.
>>
I was really encouraged by them not killing Cersei and Euron/ending the Game this season, but setting it up to run concurrently with the WW invasion and having it be a other front to deal witb in this huge crippling war.

Ideally they defeat the WW and a winner takes the throne, but then everyone left just starves to death because theyve spent half a decade burning and pillaging the whole country instead of harvesting.
>>
>>87001445
He meant they explained what the Island was 3 episodes before the end

>Muh magic bottle
>>
>>87001445
the "what is the island" plot, not the island plot, autist. The "it's all about the light" that """"explained"""" the lore of the island and who Jacob and MiB were was 3 episodes before the finale. Even the showrunners called it "the final mythology episode"
>>
>>87000953
I would actually really enjoy this, and it would work better if they had translated all of Euron's quirks and backstory (and cast Mads) instead of making him looney pirate man.
>>
>>87000818
Not either of these guys but I just know the first guy has the wrong, common and yet very cringe worthy opinions of the show being any good after S1 with S2 being half shit and S3 where it's obvious the show is complete fucking shit. It's really very cringey. How some faggots on this board shit on current season while citing S3-4 as the golden days.

Ironically enough, and as a bookfag, I actually enjoy the show much more now. It's still retarded, but it's miles better than S3-4-5-6. At least now they're focusing on something instead of just wasting times. Here's a redpill for you: normies are a necessary evil. Normies=viewers/buzz=money=budget instead of the show going the way of Deadwood and other failed HBO projects.
>>
>>86995712
you know that's not true. it sounds plausible to everyone except the nitpicking pansies like you. go get a job as a writer if you think you can cut it, you boring contrarian PoS
>>
>>86999044
I don't watch that show, faggot
>>
>>86998314
Not that guy but I remember reading about a supposed conspiracy involving the maesters where they all know about the White Walker situation but are downplaying it for some reason maybe unite the houses
>>
>>86994378
Fuck off, Mom
>>
>>86999006
sadly you're correct, it's sad to watch people fawn over this garbage when you remember how good it used to be.
the internet used to be the "counterculture" but now that is reserved for those that don't use the internet
>>
>>86995450
>Final shot is Night King walking over the corpses of main characters to the Iron Throne
>no music
>>
>>86994280

> They literally killed the whole "Game of Thrones" part of the show by having everyone, but Cersei, ally to fight the Night King.
Unless they deal quickly with the Night King so we can have political intrigues again,

It was never about political intrigues, you filthy mongrel. Endgame were the Others.
>>
File: 1434998268957.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1434998268957.png
134KB, 317x392px
The whole show was about the increasing threat of the Night King and the White Walkers. What more political intrigue is left if almost everybody who was anybody is either dead or allied with Cersei or Jon/Dany?

Seriously, everybody is fucking dead.
>>
The Night King was always going to be the last boss
>>
>>87004301
That'd be 900% better than anything those writers could ever shit out.

Sadly, in the game of normies, the bad guys exist to die and the goodies to fuck dany
>>
>>86994508

WW from season 1 look cooler than the MMO rejects that evolved later on.

Though there were a few cool moments... sam's fight... jon's fight... but in general they don't inspire much dread.
>>
>>86997059

it's really GRRM's fault.

he could've probably finished both books by now and the show could be running strong into a 9th or 10th season if it had that material.

instead... i guess he just likes chillin'... maybe i can't blame him, but it fucked the TV show started to get fucked the moment it ran out of book material.
>>
>>86994280
ur dumb
>>
>>86999006
Anon I'm sad to interrupt your ramblings but GURRM is an Americunt himself, the book were already ruined from the beginnings, Americans can't into fantasy and middle ages anyway.
>>
>>86994280
The way the army of the dead is portrayed in the show is fucking hilarious, wait am I supposed to be scared of a bunch of dead folks walking in slow mo? They don't even talk lmao. What the fuck is wrong with D&D? At least in ASOIAF they invoke dread.
Anyone remembers the very first episode-the hunting expedition beyond the wall? That was good directing. This show has really gone downhill.
Anyone who enjoys this shit clearly is an uncultured moron who's easily swayed by shit tier graphics.
>>
>>87005151
grrm is busy writing spinoffs and other books.
>>
>>87005151
Probably knee deep in coke and hookers
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.