[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens afterwards when billions of people are simultaneously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So what happens afterwards when billions of people are simultaneously "freed" from The Matrix after Neonwins and the matrix is destroyed? I imagine they just wake up naked in the robot fields and have no idea what is happening or how they got there. Mass suicides and panic would shortly happen and I cant think of millions of people just coming together to unite and retake earth.

Being harvested for energy sucks but at least they were safe and didn't know any better.
>>
>>86993260
No one was freed, Neo only got to stop the war on Zion not the harvest of people.
>>
>>86993260
Cypher did nothing wrong
>>
>let's block out the sun that will surely stop the machines from getting energy
Humans in that universe are pretty retarded.
>>
>>86993624
Well the whole goal was to shut down the matrix and free everyone inside
>>
File: IMG_1134.jpg (206KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.jpg
206KB, 960x1280px
Don't you know? Matrix 4 plot incoming.
>>
File: pic_unrelated.jpg (38KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
pic_unrelated.jpg
38KB, 736x552px
>>86993260
The whole point of the movies was that Neo was never at any point "freed" from the Matrix, he was simply experiencing an alternate program for people that reject the Matrix.

Do the math:
>everyone is the protagonist of their own story
>has magical "The One" powers that inexplicably work on robots in the real world
>robots have absolute control over every facet of human existence but somehow they can be duped
>resistance leader says "what IS reality? how do you know what's real?"
>the robots even make mention of the problem of people that reject the Matrix so that anyone experiencing "the Neo" alternate program has an explanation for micro inconsistencies that might result in them realizing they never stopped being plugged in
>needing humans "combined with a kind of fusion" makes about as much sense as starting their own theme park with blackjack and hookers
>needing humans for their creativity makes perfect sense
>neo, along with scores of other people, work as software programmers
>>
>>86993846
nah, just the writers
>>
>>86994347
i didn't read that shit but that's a sexy bunny
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
The matrix has many layers so people never escape from it
>>
what would be the problem with all the ships in zion going active and starting the process of collecting people? I'd assume there'd be people rejecting the programming all the time anyway, but it didn't seem like the matrix shut off at the end, it just turned in to a wonder land. maybe they'd have some kind of exit program for the ones who were ready to be freed, and if not people would be allowed to continue living in the matrix.
it makes more sense if you think about it as a mass awakening of consciousness and not a computer system shutting down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.