[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not having a cock was his plan all along.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: theon-greyjoy-1920.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theon-greyjoy-1920.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
Not having a cock was his plan all along.
>>
Theon will kill Euron
Screen cap this
>>
>>86992625
>"I wouldn't fight without a cock"
wise words
>>
>>86992625
>women think that it's your dick that's the part that hurts when getting kicked in the groin

It was such a weird scene.
>>
>>86992625
his cock was cut off? i thought it were his balls
>>
>>86992867
They got his nads too bro
>>
>>86993212
removing your cock and balls doesnt remove every nerve you have in your nether regions
it hurts women to get kicked in their pusy too you know
>>
File: Not your purse.jpg (49KB, 613x432px) Image search: [Google]
Not your purse.jpg
49KB, 613x432px
>>
>>86993330
yes he was gelded and is wearing chain link pants or whatever its not hard to see that it wouldnt stun him even if it hurt
>>
>not having the part someone intending to attack negates all the previous blows to the head and gives you strength

What did they mean by this?
>>
>Big guy knees him in the groin
>Theon doesn't flinch
>It's well known that he had his dick and balls cut off, so even if in the heat of battle he forgot, this will remind me
>He just keeps kneeing him in the groin a few times instead of hitting the head of ribs

Aren't Ironborn supposed to be great fighters?
>>
How does he pee?
>>
>>86992625
this is my favorite anime trope
>>
>>86992625

Disregard cocks, acquire ships.
>>
oh my fucking god
>>
>>86993727
He was clearly just a fat, old, overweight raider.
>>
>>86993727
The Ironborn have been shown to be the most retarded group in the series.
>>
>>86992625
Did this make any fucking sense

>Lets go kill all the men on a island and rape their women and live out our lives happy

VS

> let a handfull of men who dont really want to fight anymore try to rescue a woman who has no reason to be alive and guarded by a kingdom

FUCK THIS TRASH
>>
>>86993727
>Aren't Ironborn supposed to be great fighters?
They're good sailors. They only raid unprotected places. I think Euron is the only one with a scary reputation.
>>
>>86992734
that will be so fucking stupid and it will happen WHY just becaue seriously fuck this show
>>
>>86992625
is there a buttoin to push to make these gay soap opera threads all minimize at once?
>>
>>86994131
top right corner
>>
So had Theon recruited 20 good men to save his sister?
No really, how the fuck is he going to rescue her from /ourguy/ Euron?
>>
The show is pretty lame now that all the good guys have invincible plot armor unless it's a heroic sacrifice
>>
>>86994131

try jumping off a bridge you whiny faggot
>>
>>86994181
bullshit fucking writing and why the fuck would u go with a dickless faggot when u can rule your own island >>86994050
>>
>>86992867
>>86993330
Except we see him get hurt and even moan in pain when he is kicked, but still not as much as the other guy expected.
>>
Is this the best redemption arc?
>>
the stark story would've been so much better if the only one left alive was bran who would stay in his room watching women in the riverlands get raped
>>
>>86992625
Why does this faggot get a redemption ark? The only satisfying part of this scene was seeing him get his ass beat.
>>
>>86994664
seriously how the fuck will he be able to even defeat euron or even get to where his sister is with men who wanted to see him death FUCK THIS SHOW and everyone defending it
>>
File: 1492539147013.png (256KB, 672x294px) Image search: [Google]
1492539147013.png
256KB, 672x294px
>>86994845
>tfw Theon's impotent dickless rage awakens the drowned God Cthulhu, killing Urine and ushering in eons of unimaginable horror for mankind
>>
File: gLvM0X5.gif (443KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
gLvM0X5.gif
443KB, 500x319px
>>86993064
nah he mutilated everything
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.