[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they use only dragonglass and fire to kill the zombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why do they use only dragonglass and fire to kill the zombie fucking shits?Thought it was established that the meme steel Jon's sword is made of kills them too for some reason, wouldnt i be easier to just use those weapons instead of mining for glass?
>>
>>86991784
there are only a few Valyrian steel weapons and their ability to kill the zombies and white walkers is only in the books
>>
>>86991784

Valyrian steel is extremely rare since crafting the metals involved dragonfire and a fair bit of magicky shit. All of that went away with Valyrian going poof and Dragons becoming a non-thing. Thus you have very few Valyrian steel weaponry.
>>
>>86991985
>their ability to kill the zombies and white walkers is only in the books
What are you talking about? Jon has used his sword to kill two white walkers thus far in the show.
>>
>>86991985
>there are only a few Valyrian steel weapons and
>>86992887
>Valyrian steel is extremely rare

literally hundreds of weapons in westeros
>>
there's only like 5 valyrian steel swords in the entirety of westeros

it wasn't worth mentioning
>>
>>86992944
Confirmed in show
Speculated in the books

Sam reads about something called Dragonsteel being lethal to the Others, which they assume is Valryian steel but they haven't had the chance to test it yet
>>
>>86993027
Hundreds in a continent of millions is pretty rare
>>
>>86993027
There are definitely not hundreds of Valyrian steel weapons in Westeros. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>86993027
there aren't that many valyrian steel weapons. there's like maybe 7 or 8
>>
>>86993122
>Are you fucking retarded?
no, worse. i actually know the lore of this fucking shitshow.

>There may be thousands of Valyrian steel blades remaining in the world, but in Westeros there are only 227 such weapons according to Archmaester Thurgood's Inventories, some of which have since been lost or have disappeared from recorded history.

robert literally had a valyrian steel dagger in his junk pile that he didn't notice the removal of, don't forget.
>>
the only main characters who have their hands on valyrian steel are

>Jon
>Sam
>Arya
>Brienne
>Jaime
>>
Isn't meme-steel forged with dragon glass?
>>
>>86993331
And Arya isn't going to be fighting the White Walkers.
>>
>>86993604
not exactly since the Lannisters and Lannister army are white and they do walk...
>>
>>86993331
Voice of reason
>>
>>86993954
exactly. nothing outside of the main characters sphere exists or matters.

i'm sure the royal treasury that belonged to valyrians 1 generation ago has no valyrian steel to use. that would just be silly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.