[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the next step in her master plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: css7.png (569KB, 1152x630px) Image search: [Google]
css7.png
569KB, 1152x630px
What is the next step in her master plan?
>>
>>get zerged by endless zombie hordes
>>die
>>
>>86987006
getting fucked by the mountain
>>
>>86987006
Marry the Night King, kill all her enemies, have ice babies
>>
>>86987006
Flee to Mereen with Euron.
GOT extended by 4 seasons as she plots her return to retake Westeros
>>
Have Qyburn make more zombies
>>
Marry Euron. Destroy King's landing with Dany inside. Get killed by Jaime. Euron inherits everything.
>>
>>86987006
Getting fucked by the Night's King
>>
>>86987006
seriously why didnt she go tywin lannister and slaughter them and the dragon when it landed and justify it by saving lives of soldiers and sallfolk
>>
>>86987006
I extremely hope they will add Aegon together with Jon connington into Golden Company and it would be revealed that he is Blackfyre.
Would be awesome if he usurped the throne.
It would make prophecy "Three heads of Dragon" more legit.
>>
Hopefully winning, she's the only smart character left on the show.
>>
I like her sex face.

The only decent character in a shitty show.
>>
>>86987006
Lena headey is so hot, even more so this episode
>>
>>86987062
ice ice baby
>>
Killed by Arya disguised as Qyburn
>>
>>86987323
It's too much for D&D to pull off, and Dany not winning would upset the Normies too much.
>>
>>86989789
A man has read the pastebin
>>
The zombie mountain is incredibly slow. Wouldn't it be funny if Cersei gave the order to kill Jaime and Jaime just walks away at a brisk pace because the mountain can't catch up with him?
>>
>>86987006
Becoming the night queen.
>>
Why is she Queen again? Why are people following her unto their deaths?
>>
>>86987006
crashing the north
>>
She should have destroyed Dany with her words. Make her see that she has no claim to the throne.
>>
>>86989938
because not following her is death.
>>
>>86987006
>losing the baby
>going mad queen 2.0
>plotting to betray the northern army in a pivotal battle
>losing her bodyguard to the cleganebowl
>getting stabbed through the back by Jaime

that's what i imagine will be happening with her character
>>
>>86987160
Cersei x Moonboy is OTP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.