[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's not forget who really got cucked here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Daario-s6e4.jpg (155KB, 563x871px) Image search: [Google]
Daario-s6e4.jpg
155KB, 563x871px
What will he do?
>>
>>86986735
Is that the Ghost character people keep asking about
>>
>>86986735
Isn't he dead?
>>
File: daario.jpg (58KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
daario.jpg
58KB, 740x437px
He will shave dat beard and grow blond hair
>>
>>86986735
What is his tax policy?
>>
>>86986821
Nope, he's handling things for Dany in Meereen with the Second Sons.
>>
>>86986882
At least this Daario was distinctive, Daario II is just as bland as any background character and completely forgettable.
>>
>>86986995
Who cares about merecenaries in Essos.... oh wait !
>>
In a show where half the people watching don't remember most of the characters except as "that guy" his recasting was extremely distracting. The actors had completely different takes on the character. They should have just made him someone else instead.
>>
Daario vs. Euron, the Battle of the Cucks.
>>
>>86986735
Will he suddenly come to the rescue when the Golden Company arrives to fight his queen?
>>
>>86987370
honestly it's more probable the show doesn't ever go back to Essos now that Dany isn't there.
>>
>>86986882
FRANCIS!
>>
>>86986995
>At least this Daario was distinctive
Why, because of his obvious wig and horseteeth?
>>
>>86987370
The fuck would he know about that? She's never going back to that shithole.
>>
>>86986735
Now that they mentioned the golden company, will the ''Aegon VI'' plotline be shown or was Daario the leader of the golden company in the show? I forgot.
>>
>>86987463
>honestly it's more probable the show doesn't ever go back to Essos

Thank Christ
>>
>>86990464
Daario is the leader of the Second Sons.
>>
>>86990464
The iron bank will lead th GC. Aegon is Jon now so no Griff/JonCon
>>
>>86986735
Why is his beard not blue?
>>
>>86986735

>sold Meereen back to the wise masters
>took his huge bags of gold to the summer isles
>spend the rest of his life fucking hot chicks and getting piss drunk off the best wine in the world

hahaha what a cuck am i right guys ?
>>
>>86986735
He is the second Aegon.
>>
>>86986735
I assumed he was dead. Had to look it up to see what he was actually up to.

>>86987370
Wouldn't be surprised if he was with them or something.
>>
File: Euron.jpg (34KB, 339x454px) Image search: [Google]
Euron.jpg
34KB, 339x454px
>Daario promises to sell Mereen to the masters in exchange for their army killing the general of the Golden Company
>He rises to the rank of general in a year
>Comes to Westeros
>The stakes are now higher because a former lover is going to try to kill Dany and Jon will have to kill him

Rate my D and D square peg into round hole writing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.