[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You killed my aunt. I sentence you to death.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 17

File: Sansa-Stark-Profile-HD.png (963KB, 728x977px) Image search: [Google]
Sansa-Stark-Profile-HD.png
963KB, 728x977px
You killed my aunt. I sentence you to death.
>>
>>86985724

>she wasn't complicit in it

Did the knights of the vale or whatever not remember that she backed up his story about what happened?
>>
>>86985866
NO TIME
>>
>>86985724
Wasn't she right there and littlefinger basically saved Sansa life?
>>
Yeah I don't get why they kept bringing up the aunt. LF did the world a fucking favor in that case.
>>
>>86986357
NO
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>86985724
Didn't the aunt try to kill her because she thought that Sansa was conspiring to take LF from her? (its been a while and I can't remember because nor do I care to look it up)
>>
>>86985866
>>86986357
>>86986519
SHUT UP AND REPEAT AFTER ME :
"YASS QUEEN SLAY"
>>
>hey sansa remember when i tried to smuggle you out of KL?
>"no, i sentence you to death"
>hey sansa remember when i saved your life from your psychotic aunt?
>"oh yeah, killing my aunt is added to your crimes"
>hey sanse remember when i saved you and your brother from ramsay?
"NO, I AM A STARK AND I CAN DO NO WRONG, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH"
>>
So why did Arya basically threaten to assassinate Sansa? What was the point of that?
>>
Her little "sometimes I play a little game" speech must have confused the hell out of all the knights in the hall who have no fuckin idea what she's tlaking about
>>
>>86986816
The whole tension between them was totally manufactured and made no sense, bad writing.
>>
File: Death by Snu Snu.jpg (118KB, 634x947px) Image search: [Google]
Death by Snu Snu.jpg
118KB, 634x947px
>>86986931
They probably though it was some kind of butt stuff with CIA.

She does look like a kind of slag that would enjoy that.
>>
>>86986357
Yes. Lysa saw LF try to kiss Sansa and she threatened and seemed to attempt to push Sansa through the eye of the moon. D&D might think people forget this shit, but I fucking DIDN'T! LF saved fucking 2/3s of Sana's family, got her home back and helped her get out of Kings Landing originally, yet she still just kills him.
>>
File: 1503428679916.jpg (130KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1503428679916.jpg
130KB, 500x531px
>rescues salsa from joffrey
>rescues salsa from lysa
>rescues salsa from boltons
>wtf you betrayed me prepare to die
>>
>>86987164
I honestly want Season 8 to just come so I can finish this fucking series. It's become such a shitshow, but I've invested too much time into it to not finish it. They better not fuck up the Golden Company in S8.
>>
>>86987016
>she will never sit on my face while I call her my lady
END ME
>>
>>86987204

same, I just want to see how it fucking ends if i could read the leaks tomorrow I would forever be done with this shit
>>
It was like something out of a fucking Phoenix Wright game, just keep listing the crimes to the accused until they get flustered and confess. Even though you're only evidence is 'my magic brother totally saw it in a tree lmao'

Why didn't Littlefinger just deny it all
>>
>>86986966
did you even watch... you know what never mind, you're an idiot
>>
>>86987164

so what was the reason they gave for killing him?
>>
>>86987326

treason murder etc all substantiated by a lying sansa and a psychic autist
>>
>>86987326
"my autistic brother can see the past with his magic eyes and he told me you killed my dad and aunt and jon arryn"
>>
>>86987246
I don't even care about the leaks, I just want to see how this shitshow ends. Who knows, maybe Dabid and Dabid will surprise us.
>>
>>86987164
>directly responsible for her father's death and the destruction of her entire family
>directly responsible for somebody raping her
dude wtf, why did they kill him? lmao
>>
>>86987408
""""""""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>86987408
ned wasn't supposed to die, that was all joffrey
LF literally told salsa that she doesn't have to marry him if she doesn't want to, she chose to do it herself to avenge her family
>>
>>86987408
>Told Ned, a grown fucking man to NOT TRUST HIM. MULTIPLE TIMES!
>Had next to no information on Ramsay. If he'd known Ramsay was a straight up cunt, he'd not have married her to him
Tell me, how is he directly responsible for either than? Neither were intentional.
>>
>>86987528
Not getting any information on Ramsay was fucking retarded.
>>
>>86987603
Wasn't Ramsay stuck with some random non-noble family until Roose picked him back up though? For all we know, Baelish didn't even know Roose had a bastard until Ramsay actually arrived at the Dreadfort.
>>
>>86987603
he can't know everything about everyone, he's not bran
>>
>have an omniscient guy who can just tell what happened in the past
>dude what about due process justice 4 littlefinger lmao
>>
>>86987755

so all the knights, everyone in that hall knew that that little autist was a psychic?

The knights of the vale, who serve him just believe the little cripple that talks to trees over their lord?
>>
>>86987321
kek getting this mad over a badly written show
>>
>>86987674
He still arranged the marriage though and did so without any information about the bridegroom, That's fucking stupid when he's marrying off his top political asset - he's supposed to be an information broker.
>>
>>86987840
>No one likes Petyr, so even if they doubt Bran has powers, they really have no reason to save Petyr
>>
>>86987689
Then don't marry Sansa to a stranger. Is that so fucking hard?
It's not as though a marriage to the Boltons was the best way of getting the North. In the end it wasn't even relevant.
>>
>>86988273
well I dunno if it was ever even explained what he was trying to achieve by giving her to boltons, you can ask dabid about that
>>
>>86988256
>all justice goes out the window if we don't like them
And people applauded this shit, quite scary desu
>>
>>86987840
Yeah the Vale guys were very loyal to LF. lol
>>
>>86987209
No point in having her do it anyway. She lost all her thiccness and is slowly turning into a sticc.
>>
>>86988256
They have a reason to save him, it's called honoring their fucking Oaths. He is... was the fucking Lord Protector of the Vale.
>>
early seasons Little Finger would have probably confessed to everything, ask for mercy, say he will take the black, and escape to Essos on the way to the wall.
>>
>>86988336
Why didn't he just bring Robin with him to Winterfell? He would never let them kill him
>>
>>86986816
EPIC REACTION VIDEOS FOR THE FAUX TRIAL.
>>
>>86985866
She's lord of the north and was in the north, what do you think they could do to her?
>>
>>86987164
I honestly just hope the Night King wins, he's the only character who has any consistency at all.
>>
>>86988327
To be fair, when LF returned to the Vale in season 6 he said the Boltons kidnapped Sansa, which made no sense at all, but no one questioned it an everyone did exactly what he said. Why wouldn' they object to him getting killed now?
>>
>>86988458
Protect their lord and not let the anime assassin just kill him? She had no evidence other than the word of a psychic autist
>>
>>86986816
They knew Littlefinger was watching the show. They couldn't risk letting him on the loop.
>>
>>86985724
GO FIND THE SCRIPT STRETCHER
>>
>>86985724
This was the aunt who attempted to kill Sansa first, right?
>>
>>86988541
They never liked him in the first place, only reason he had control was through Robin.
>>
>>86988541
He admitted to killing Lysa and thus lying to the lords about it.
>>
>>86988623

Sansa backed that lie up, she is complicit, should they not take action against her?
>>
>>86987321
GoT babby can't accept his favorite show is garbage.
>>
This board is so fucking tsundere about GoT it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>86985724

Littlefinger was too smart for the show to handle. Seriously, with no books to rely on the writers of the show had no idea what to do with him other than being a creepy filler character
>>
>>86988609
which is why he should have brought robin along

>>86988623
he did but it doesn't make much sense since he could easily refute what she said as she already lied to lord royce about it but whatever I guess
>>
>>86988755
>which is why he should have brought robin along
But he didn't so stfu.
>>
>>86985866
Think Royce wanted him dead anyway so doesn't really matter.
>>
File: nothing personell.jpg (32KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personell.jpg
32KB, 590x332px
>>86988541
>Implying Hobgoblin would kill them as well in murderous rage
They had no chance.
>>
New series, Westeros trailer got leaked, maybe there will be a little finger like character in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBB6lbvm5fA

I personally cant fucking wait.
>>
>>86987528
He still betrayed Ned, would be enough for me to kill him.
>>
>>86988866
Glad that isn't real
>>
>"You lied about the dagger, it was yours"
>LF literally admitted that it was his dagger to Catlyn in season 1.

at least watch the show, writers.
>>
>>86988489
>Drogon right in front of him with all the major cunts on his back
>throws spear into the other dragon
>>
File: 1489058091444.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489058091444.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>"You killed my Aunt because she was demanding that I die, therefore I sentence you to death"

What?
>>
>>86989648
He served his purpose you dumb fag.
>>
>Ignoring the part where they talk about how he fucked over Ned and basically lead to all the bad shit that happened to the Starks

Bran even repeats the words he said, about Ned knowing not to trust a man like him. The aunt stuff was fluff for the other people present in the room in case he tried to weasel his way out
>>
>>86989680

Cool they need to speed things up to wrap it all up next season.

But there is nothing wrong with having Baelish fail in getting Sansa, and retiring alone and miserable in Harrenhall. Killing him off in such a stupid way was a waste.
>>
>>86989648
She just cooked up charges, that's all. I guess she learned something from him after all.
>>
>>86989803
Was it a waste? Arya now has his face and can wreak havoc
>>
>>86985724
She had reasons to want Littlefinger dead but this is a really weird one to fasten on since she's complicit in the murder, helped cover for him, and he killed her to save her life.
>>
You morons do realize she had to emphasize Lyanna's death because Yohn Royce and the Knights of the Vale were there, right?

They don't give 2 shits about muh noble Ned Stark.
>>
>>86989809

>This Beta lord who commands one of the last fully manned armys in the land is totally wrapped around my finger and will do anything for me.... better kill him off because he killed my murderous auntie

He should have been caught red handed trying to get Arya/ or Jon killed instead. More logical for Sansa wanting him dead, or gee I dunno, charge him for selling her to the Boltons and kill him for that.
>>
>>86985724
>But I married you into a small fortune
>>
>>86989876
>>86989915
Lyanna tries to kill Sansa and dies because of FLs games. Just because you have a crazy relative doesn't mean you would be ok with someone killing them.
>>
>>86989959
How are you missing the fact that THEY LITERALLY BRING UP HIM BETRAYING NED AND USE HIS OWN WORDS AGAINST HIM. Its not about the aunt, she put on a show for the vale knights present in the room. I know its a popular show and the viewer base is mostly dull but jesus christ
>>
>>86987470
>ned wasn't supposed to die, that was all joffrey
Even in the books there's a subtle implication that Littlefinger urged him to do it. In the show he's the only one on screen smiling during that scene.
>>
>>86988330
so what. i bet her ass still smells good
>>
So what the hell is Jaime's plan, he's admitted himself he's terrible with a sword now. How is he going to help?
>>
>>86987674
>Wasn't Ramsay stuck with some random non-noble family until Roose picked him back up though?
Yes but Littlefinger clearly has a self phone, personal jet, and internet access judging from season 5 and on. he should have just run a background check.
>>
>>86988256
True but they were happy to follow his orders before then. It's nothing like the books where he had to carefully maneuver around the Lords Declarant.
>>
>>86990033

Or more likely they just asked GRRM about what happens, and he said "Sansa kills him because of her auntie" and D&D wrote it more stupidly then George intended.

>>86990067

That was seasons ago. Jamie is competent with a sword now. He can take on other regular skilled people fine.
>>
>>86988701
I don't even watch it anymore. I'm just here for the memes and learning about the latest abortions Dungeon and Dragon come up with.
>>
>>86990123

>Jamie is competent with a sword now.

I'm pretty sure he admitted he was basically just a figurehead even in season 7? I dunno, I rewatched the older seasons a little while ago and they've all mixed together.
>>
>>86989100
>>"You lied about the dagger, it was yours"
>>LF literally admitted that it was his dagger to Catlyn in season 1.
holy kek

>>86989771
>The aunt stuff was fluff for the other people present in the room in case he tried to weasel his way out
So Sansa admitted to purgery?
>>
>>86988401
>He would never let them kill him
Not if Sansa went /SS/ on him, which might still happen in books, in some form.
>>
>>86987164
>Littlefinger betrayed Ned, sticking Sansa with Joffrey
>Littlefinger brought Sansa to the Vale, sticking her with Lysa
>Littlefinger literally sold Sansa to the Boltons for his own political gain
>>
>>86990015
Sansa was clearly ok with it, though.

>>86989915
>Lyanna
Lysa. At least try to remember the names before you call people morons.
>>
>>86985724
so basically D&D realized that they are shit at writing Little Finger and had no clue where they were actually going with his character

so they killed him off now before they had to attempt to explain what Little Finger was really after, what his end game was or anything else that would be an actual satisfying ending to this type of scheming character
>>
>>86985866
>>86986325
Holy fuck I'm dying. This show is beyond shit.
>>
>>86990033
>Its not about the aunt, she put on a show for the vale knights present in the room
Who are aware she covered for him and lied about Lysa's death to the chief lords of the Vale.
>>
>>86990214
>>Littlefinger literally sold Sansa to the Boltons for his own political gain
What exactly did he gain for that again?
>>
>>86990244
They already explained all that you fag
>>
>>86990244
Geroge himself doesn't know what Littlefinger really wants. He has no idea how to end his series because he is "a gardener, not an architect". He just writes shit he thinks is cool and then never resolves it.
>>
>>86990244
Can you remember more than one episode? LF was a weak little kid with nothing, he wanted not to be that.
>>
>>86990409
yeah he already was that

he already was that at the very beginning of the show
>>
>You killed my aunt who was trying to kill me.
>You betrayed me despite saving me from KL, saving me from Lysa and helping save the North for us, of which without your intervention we were doomed to lose
>You sold me to Ramsay Bolton despite making it clear that I didn't have to do that if I didn't want to
>You betrayed Catelyn Stark because ??????????????????
>You got my father killed despite my father being a fucking idiot who would of gotten himself killed earlier ironically enough if you had not intervened.
>Uhh, the general viewing audience doesn't like you. You die now, LOL!
>>
>>86990486
>If you save someone once that means they can't kill you

LFfags in denial mode.
>>
>>86990192

Sansa's no clean innocent, it was purgery, but she could just say it was under duress.
>>
>>86990567
He literally is the reason why Winterfell is still a thing. He's done more than merely "save them once".
>>
>>86990642

Not enough to make them not hate him for everything else.
>>
>>86990473
He was a pimp at the begging of the show, he was a lord when he died. It was all about becoming a chad. The story of him losing the duel and creating his sigil lay out his motivations.
>>
>>86990315
He knows the ending he just has no idea how to get there.
>>
>>86990745
a pimp? He was master of coin, literally one of like 5 guy on the King's Council and by far the most important of them all.

Its not unreasonable at all to say that Little Finger was actually the most important man in Westeros when the show began
>>
>>86990642
And he would have betrayed them once he had the chance, he served his purpose. No reason for him to be alive.
>>
>>86990580
>Sansa's no clean innocent, it was purgery, but she could just say it was under duress.
Works if she's playing subtle and pretending to be a weak damsel in distress but that's not D&D's style.
>>
>>86990123
Too bad the guy who trained him is long dead
>>
Why was there no offer for him to take the black?
>>
so why did Little Finger send an assassin to kill Brann again?

Oh wait he didn't because that knife was never his in the first place

hmmm so are the writers idiots or do they just assume the audience is?
>>
>>86990802
>He was master of coin
and he ran a brothel. He had power, but not the respect to get him ladies like Catlyn. He also fucked that job and spent all the coin. Causing the rebellion was a power move, but that didn't make him important yet.
>>
>>86991033
Because he had purposely lost the dagger to Tyrion in a fight, and wanted the Starks against the Lannisters.

Can't believe you dumb fags are asking this.
>>
>>86991162
>Because he had purposely lost the dagger to Tyrion in a fight,
No he didn't. That was a lie. Tyrion doesn't bet against Jaime in jousts.

>Can't believe you dumb fags are asking this.
You're the one that can't remember critical plot points.
>>
>>86991035
He ran like 50 brothels, also he was literally the best Master of Coin in history, Robert just kept demanding stupid amounts of money and spending it on stupid things

I will give you that he wanted greater respect and prestige but that isn't how they portray it. They always play it like Little Finger doesn't care what others think and just cares about power but thats literally the opposite of the truth if what he really cares about is prestige and not mere power
>>
>>86986357
ONLY SIX EPISODES LEFT

THERE'S NO TIME
>>
>>86985724
>How do you answer those charges, Lord Baelish?
What?
> You killed our aunt Lysa Arryn.
Lord Royce, I think we`ve discussed it. With Sansa and yourself. I think Sansa was very clear hat Lysa Arryn killed herself. Was she lying then or is she lying now?
>You said that the knife belonged to Tyrion, when it in fact belonged to you
Huh? What knife? No it is not my knife, neither did I suggest it belong to Tyrion, what are talking about?
> You made Lysa sent us a warning about Lannisters.You orchestrated the feud between the families.
Oh I think the Kingslayer orchestrated the feud when he pushed Bran from the tower. Did he not, Bran? Was it not Jaime who made you cripple? To conceal their incest. Or was it me as well, Lady Sansa? Was I fucking Cersei, along with Kingslayer? How dare you you suggest that i am the reason the for all of your troubles.
> You betrayed our father!
I Begged him to not confront Cersei directly, not to rely on kingsguard. And when he foolishly did, who do you think bagained a deal to send him to the wall, instead of the chopping block?
It was the vicious bastard, Joffrey Waters that decided to kill you Father.
And you know exactly, who avenged Lord Stark, don`t you? It was ME who made it happen. It was ME who saved you from the Lion`s den of Kingslnding. And now you seek to murder me? Trying to do this farse of a Trial?! What are your proofs?
>I AM THREE EYED RAVEN
What did you say, child? So this is justice in the North? A feeble minded cripple whispering to an ear of a ruler? Get on with it Sansa. If you are planning to murder me, why not just use your little sister? She is a faceless assassin, good lords of The North and Vale. I am an inconvience to her, because i happen to know Lady Sansa`s less honorable ways. But who will she "Judge" Next? Who benefits from my death?
I will not beg, because I will not receive any justice. I deny all of the charges.I will not let the regent queen and her murderous sister to execute me!
>>
>>86991197
Why did they make him a pimp, anyway? In the books brothels were only one part of a sprawling business empire. In the show he's king WHOOOOOAAAARE
>>
>>86991035
>He spent all the Coin
>Robert throwing tournaments with a ridiculous grand prize of 40000 gold Dragons didn't spend all the coin
What did he mean by this?
>>
So now that The Stark's have a practically omniscient person and a person who changes their face how the fuck could they possible lose? I mean no shit they were going to win but like this? Is this really the best writing they could come up with?
>>
>>86991189
It was Tyrion's.
>>
>>86991243
>It was Tyrion's.
No it wasn't. It was from Robert's armory.
>>
>>86991212
Autism
>>
So if Bran knew this all along why dd they keep up this goofy fucking game the entire season? Why not just deal with LF right away?

Oh right to kill time.
>>
>>86987408
she was never raped
>>
>>86991296
>So if Bran knew this all along why dd they keep up this goofy fucking game the entire season?
I guess it really was a Game of Thrones: Season 7
>>
>>86991212
Holy shit imagine being this angry over your U U U U character dying by the hand of a little girl.
>>
>>86991296
Same with bran knowing that jon snow is a targaryen, all sam did was confirm his suspicions
>>
File: 12edsadsax.jpg (16KB, 639x320px) Image search: [Google]
12edsadsax.jpg
16KB, 639x320px
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation
>>
>>86991391
>dying by the hand of a little girl.
She's a big girl
>>
>>86991391
>Holy shit imagine being this angry over your U U U U character dying
Wrong, i am all for little finger`s death even in this situation however, that fucked that instead of trying to twist the truth to his benefit he just admitted to everything and went "plz Sanasa no i love you" is shit writing and it sucked.
>>
>>86991296
That's what I thought.
>>
>>86991421
How did sam just remember that when he wasn't even listening to his wildling gf when she said that? This show makes my head hurt
>>
>>86991296
he was watching the sansa rape on repeat
>>
>>86991651
Maybe he read it on the way to WF... you know, when he took off a few episodes ago all the way from the Citadel with no money, nor any food/supplies. How the fuck did he even make it to WF so quick in a horse drawn carriage from fucking Oldtown?
>>
>>86991651
didn't he say he read it while he was transcribing the maester's book?
>>
>>86985724
why does the show keep implying that getting raped exactly once is the literal worst thing that's happened to anyone
>>
>>86991709
teleportation

the same way literally everyone gets around in this show

forget that the Riverlands are literally completely lawless at this point since every lord there has been killed and all the armies are too busy else where to do something about it

Sam riding to Winterfell from Old Town makes no sense in both the time frame and the very idea that he would be able to do it with dying or starving somehow
>>
>>86987326
none, just accusations of murder with no evidence, except for Bran's visions
>>
>>86991814
I miss all those comfy travel scenes from earlier seasons
>>
>>86988683

HEY U CIS SHET, WOMYN WAS UNDER DURESS BY THE WHITE MALE, SHE CANNOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY OF HER ACTIONS.
>>
>>86991429
thats a big knife
>>
>>86991755
Media is heavily influenced by academia. A strong strain of modern feminism in academia derives from people like Andrea Dworkin whose entire lives were defined by being raped in their childhood.
>>
>>86988379
Or he would have just straight up killed Bran the second he unveiled his knowledge.
>>
Why he didn't just kill Bran the second he said "chaos is a ladder?"
>>
>>86992451
Because that phrase means nothing to him. Chaos isn't a ladder, Chaosh is.
>>
Why are you faggots so butthurt about his death?

literally a useless character at this point, and it was bound to happen.
>>
>>86991212
This is really good. I wish you wrote that scene. D&D wrote him to be a literal retard.
>>
>>86986966

It really was. Sure you could attune the fact that Arya was lying in her faceless man game, and the dagger giving was a sign of it but overall, there was so much shit drama between them with no hint that it was for LF's watchful gaze, not the viewer.

Tldr, it was a shit twist.
>>
>>86991212
>Oh I think the Kingslayer orchestrated the feud when he pushed Bran from the tower. Did he not, Bran?
how did Littlefinger know Jaime pushed him? no one knows who pushed Bran iirc

it was the letter from the sister which is what caused them to travel to King's landing
>>
>>86991212
This is how he would've said it in the books.
>>
>>86992802
everyone already knew jaime did that, he told cat around season 2
>>
>>86985866
>>86990259
You sure as shit know they are going to address it with a scene next season
>>
>>86985724
This bitch needs to die, but at the end they will probably make her warden of the north. feminism and shit
>>
>>86992923
They don't have time for anything other than zombie army anymore, unfortunately.
>>
>>86988974
He had no allegiance to him and STILL he told him exactly what he needed to do to have any hope of surviving the aftermath of Robert Baratheon's death. Ned refused.
>>
>>86993109
From Sansa's point of view it should still be enough, he did betray her father by getting golden cloaks on Lannister side.
>>
>Implying this isn't part of his master plan
>>
>>86985724
seriously. I think that LF swooping in with the knights of the vale during the battle of the bastards is grounds enough for imprisonment rather than execution
>>
>>86993475
Sort of, and that;s why show fucked up Littlefinger, he never should have gave Sansa to Boltons, his plot line should have stayed in Vale.
>>
>>86987164
Gone too soon.
>>
>>86990294
good question...it doesnt happen in the book.
>>
>>86987164
Based GRRM will write a better Littlefinger in his next book
>>
>>86990034
this, in addition to it being known LF wanted to fuck Ned's wife and basically was the beta to him his entire life.
>>
>>86998578
Post yfw GRRM finally decides to write and in two years A Dream of Spring Comes out with Littlefinger winning the Iron Throne in the end.
>>
File: 1471196241506.jpg (14KB, 210x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471196241506.jpg
14KB, 210x255px
>Littlefinger dies on his knees like a bitch as foretold in the leaks
>Varys is gonna die even shittier than that next season, killed off to the side by some random soldier walking by
>>
>>86990260

She could just say he threatened her or something. Beyond LF she didn't have any true allies in the Vale to protect her.
>>
It's not like the lords of the Vale weren't happy to be rid of her aunt. Well, maybe in the show they weren't I dunno. I didn't watch past the first few episodes of season 5.
>>
>>86986816
They always hated each other and Arya is a murderer piece of shit.
>>
File: 1502270992389.png (40KB, 276x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502270992389.png
40KB, 276x259px
>>87001388
I can see it. Married with Sansa. Love always wins.
>>
>>86985724
WAAAAH THAT WASN'T A FAIR TRIAL! SOMEONE SHOULD TAKEN IT TO THE SUPREME COURT! WHAT ABOUT HIS MIRANADA RIGHTS?!? WHERE WAS HIS LAWYER? WHY DIDN'T HE PLEAD THE FIFTH? WHY SHOULD SANSA CARE THAT HE ARRANGED THE UNFAIR EXECUTION OF HER HIGH LORD FATHER?! THE VALE LORDS HAVE NO REASON TO TRUST THE WORD OF THE SOLE WITNESS THAT GOT LF ACQUITTED OF MURDER IN THE VALE! THIS IS DOUBLE JEPOARDY!!! NOBODY TRUSTS THE STARKS, AND BRAN HAS ZERO WAYS TO PROVE ANY OF HIS POWERS TO ANYONE! NO IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE WAS COMPLETELY GUILTY, HE NEEDED TO GET AWAY WITH IT! I. CAN'T. DEAL. WITH. IT!!!!
>>
>>87002268
>WHY SHOULD SANSA CARE THAT HE ARRANGED THE UNFAIR EXECUTION OF HER HIGH LORD FATHER?!

desu littlefinger had nothing to do with the execution, that was joffrey alone.
>>
>LF held a dagger to Ned Stark's throat in the throne room of the Red Keep
>Somehow this event did not reach the ears of ANYONE in the Riverlands, the Vale, or the North
>>
>>87002268
>WHAT ABOUT HIS MIRANADA RIGHTS?!?
I don't think Littlefinger likes dogs
>>
File: 1424364304457.png (71KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
1424364304457.png
71KB, 255x197px
To be fair, Littlefinger was literally the only reason the Starks and Lannisters went to war.
If they hadn't gotten that note, Ned wouldn't have had any suspicion about Jon Arryn or the bastards or literally anything.
Littlefinger just got outplayed, pure and simple.
>>
>>87002360
I suspect from the books he had one of his little "a bold king does what he wants" talks with Joffrey off the record before the event. Similar to how he got Joffrey to bring those dwarves to his wedding to piss off Tyrion.

Of course book Littlefinger is much smarter than show Littlefinger so maybe I'm giving him too much credit.
>>
>>87002477
>Littlefinger just got outplayed, pure and simple.
How was he supposed to account for a magic cripple?
>>
>>86986357

SHHHHHH JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAINS
>>
AAAAGHHHH DABID SAAVEE MY CHARACTER PLEASE

IMMA LORD PROTECTOR OF THE VALE
AND I COMMAND YOU TO ESCORT ME SAFELY TO THE EYRIE!

DABID I BEG YOU I LOVE BEING A BIG GUY SINCE I WAS BOY

I LOVE /GOT/ MORE THAN ANYONE

DABID... I AAGHRRGHHHH..... AAGh ahhhaghhh...
>>
>>86986325
I'm really hoping this show doesn't ruin the books for me.
>>
>>86987408
>>86990214
This.

If I hit someone with my car, paying their medical bills doesn't make me a hero.
>>
>>86987204
>inb4 golden company has their own dragons
any kind of asspull is possible right now
>>
>"Hey wait we need to kill off an important character"
>"Say no more fa.m"
>>
>>86990067
He gets to bro it up before he dies.
>>
>>86986752

Jesus, LF was the reason the whole feud between Lanisters and Starks took place in the first place.

GoT haters can't ve that stupid can they?
>>
File: 1503507078696.jpg (27KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503507078696.jpg
27KB, 498x498px
why dont the dragons just mate and lay more eggs?
>>
>>87004061
why don't they eat their mother up in order to strengthen thy bond
>>
>>86990642
And he is literally the reason why Whinterfell went to shit in the first time.
>>
>>86985724
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! CHAOSH ISH A LADDER HERE
>>
>>87004061
>>87004097
You're both halfway there. They need to mate with the only thing shown to be capable of mothering dragons: Daenerys.
>>
>>87004138
>And he is literally the reason why Whinterfell went to shit in the first time.
No, that's Theon.
>>
>>87004413
If he didn't fuked Ned, Winterfell was gonna be house stark with literally no problems.
>>
>>87002540

>"Chaos is a ladder"
>curb stomps the magic cripple then and there
>>
>>87002761
I like how everyone suddently forgot about trial by combat, taking the black, who passes the sentece should swing the sword, and etc...

what a lame end
>>
>>87004038

>X can't be that stupid can they?

The answer is always yes.
>>
This show is basically Lost
>>
>>87004927
Lost was better, even during it's worst moments.
>>
>>86985866
>>86985724
Boy am I glad I dropped this steaming pile of shit after season 4
>>
>>87004743
>If he didn't fuked Ned, Winterfell was gonna be house stark with literally no problems.
They'd not have lost Winterfell without Theon leading the Ironborn attack. That was one of the two deathblows to House Stark. The other being Robb's penis.
>>
>>86987204
honestly this, yah they are ending it, but its become real shit..

the only redeeming quality so far is the dragon cgi
>>
>>87004061
They're all boys dragons.
>>
>Littlefinger sold her to Ramsay
I could be misremembering, but I thought he openly stated that he didn't know anything about Ramsay because he was some no-name bastard with no legitimacy. Sure, it's still a dick move to force her to marry the family that killed her brother and mother, but I don't think he was prepared for Joffrey 2.0 and would have thought against it if he'd known beforehand.
>>
File: QYBURN.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
QYBURN.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
Anyone notice the way he looked at the arm?

What was that about? Im assuming it interests him because of how he zombi-fied the mountain?
>>
>>86987164
sounds just like my ex
>>
>>87005441
one of the few remaining interesting characters, but the showrunners give him abosulutely no lines, a mute hand of the queen

Rip writing indeed
>>
>>87005087
yes, but if Ned wasn't betrayed, he was retuned to Winterfell, and without his death, Rob would't leave Winterfell, so, no Theon betrayal either.
>>
>>87005112
That never stopped you though
>>
File: 1488166105788.png (111KB, 360x381px) Image search: [Google]
1488166105788.png
111KB, 360x381px
>>87005733
I'm a man of sophisticated taste.
>>
>>87005087
Hey, in defense of Robb's penis, it was a Frey.
>>
>>86990123
It pissed me off he didnt ride off with bronn like wtf the guy saves his life and then leaves him with cersei who thinks that bronn is a traitor. I'm sure next season though cersei will decent into madness and just start killing anybody she thinks is a traitor which will be anyone
>>
>>87004061
I don't understand why she just doesnt send varys to look for more "petrified" dragon eggs like holy shit somone just randomly gave her 3. There HAS to be more out there, just sacrifice a nigga(or 2)
>>
>>87005668
Ned would have been fucked either way really. He's terrible at this stuff.
>>
>>87003454
They are separate in my mind.
Even if the final conclusion is similar, they will get there in very different ways.
>>
File: Edmure_Tully.png (361KB, 676x762px) Image search: [Google]
Edmure_Tully.png
361KB, 676x762px
>>87006090
>Damn, Roslyn Frey looks like THAT?
>>
Didn't the leaks say that Cersei was supposed to have a miscarriage this episode? Where was that?
>>
>>87006414
She still has those frey genes. A dick knows these things. You know nothing, anon.
>>
>>86986816
if you look in the out-of-focus doorway in one of the shots during that scene, LF is peeking from around the corner

they knew he was watching, and pretended to fight to see what his manipulations would be

Earlier in the season, Sansa said she could handle LF, and this is what she meant by it, she was looking for a way to get rid of him but keep the knights of the Vale on their side, and with Arya and Bran's help they out-gambitted him and catch him off guard with things that only he should know (manipulating the Stark-Lannister conflict, working with Cersei to imprison Ned, etc)

I know it's going to sound stupid, but I think you need to assume that Arya, Bran, and Sansa spoke in secret at a time when LF wasn't listening in, and planned a way to trap him in the web of lies by making him think he was just pulling off another scheme
the only reason we, as the audience, didn't see these scenes is for the sake of drama, and the reveal
>>
>>87006517
>leaks
>true

What are you doing?
>>
>>87006539
I don't remember, was LF around when Sansa and Arya had the confrontation over the letter? I thought the door was closed.
>>
>>87006605
Literally everything else in the leaks happened. So why didn't that happen?
>>
>>87006367
yea, he's one of the dumbest char in the series, and still he managed to survive until he got fucked by someone else.
>>
>>87006655
yea, they were alone in that scene, like in the scene where Sansa find the rubber masks.
>>
File: 1502071608559.jpg (115KB, 1338x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1502071608559.jpg
115KB, 1338x1173px
>>87006657
because it happens next season
>>
File: 1502070650723.png (848KB, 1527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502070650723.png
848KB, 1527x1024px
>>87006773
They arent rubber...
>>
>>86986357
STFU

SHE SLAYED THE CREEPY GUY
>>
>>86998578
When GRRM continues his books, he'll be original ? I thought he gave the show writers the most important bits (jon being a targaryen etc). Will his books truly be any different in the end?
>>
>>87006414
what the everloving fuck happened to this guy?
>>
>>87006773
Man, that's poor writing.
>>
>>87004061
DATS INCEST!
>>
>>87007459
You know what?
I think that's exactly what the average audience thinks.

There has been way too many plot holes and no criticisms in general
>>
>>86996339
*Gone too shoon
>>
>>87007391
do you mean that they used real people ripped of faces to shot that scene? i thought that they used rubber masks
>>
>>87007618
If you'd read the books and compared them to the show even before they ran out of material you'd see that Anon is right.
>>
>>87006337
Good idea actually. Sure it was a gift for a princess by a rich merchant, but that he found them to begin with shows that they are sold as trinkets/collectables. After word of Danys dragons went around there should have been someone who tried to get more. maybe even throw them into fire to hatch them
>Hurr durr Tagaryan magic
Fuck you, dragons where there before those incest fucks
>>
>>87009358
>After word of Danys dragons went around there should have been someone who tried to get more.
In the books, Euron tried. it didn't work so he decided to just steal Dany's instead.
>>
>>87004767
>Someone obviously murdered the last legitimate son of Eddard Stark in his bedchamber.
>Entire castle immediately put on lockdown
>Who could want Bran dead? Most of the people here don't even know him.
>Witch trials begin
>Littlefinger is hanged because he is known to be untrustworthy and Royce + Others hate him anyway
>Same outcome minus ancient northern mysticism
>>
>>87006539
>Earlier in the season, Sansa said she could handle LF, and this is what she meant by it, she was looking for a way to get rid of him but keep the knights of the Vale on their side, and with Arya and Bran's help they out-gambitted him and catch him off guard with things that only he should know (manipulating the Stark-Lannister conflict, working with Cersei to imprison Ned, etc)

Yeah... that doesn't work at all.
What she used in the "trial" was
>you killed my aunt
for which she was already the only witness
>you killed Jon Arryn and manufactured the conflict between Lannister and Stark
for which she provided no evidence, and
>you betrayed my father
where she used Bran, who had already been available for days. I guess everybody in the room immediately trusted the word of the weird paraplegic kid who says he can look backwards in time.

Nothing that was learned during the Arya/Sansa conflict was used in the trial. Maybe they gave Littlefinger a bit of false confidence, but seriously, Sansa could have had him killed any time she wanted and the whole "evil Arya" pantomime was purely to fool the audience. How did the knights of the Vale trust her more / him less now specifically?
>>
>>86991429
someone have to edit this and put a saxo in that mouth like he is playing a solo
>>
>>86989100
>>86990192
>LF literally admitted that it was his dagger to Catlyn in season 1
>he also says right afterwards that he gave it to tyrion, who had no knowledge of said dagger
i mean, they could have specified what he lied about, but it still stands.
>>
>>87013033
Wait did the show ever even explain who tried to kill Bran or did they just forget that? I stopped watching ages. If they didn't explain it I'm not sure we can assume it was Joffrey like in the books.
>>
>>86985724
Why didn't he demand trial by combat?
>>
>>87013577
and then what? it wasn't even a trial, just a straight up murder
>>
>>87004845
The North doesn't do trial by combat. LF could have asked to take the black and "who passes the sentence should swing the sword" WAS brought up by having "I was just the executioner, you passed the sentence" as D&D's shitty way of making it like the Stark children alone can't be Ned but together they can equal up to their father but it's still shitting on what he taught so it's fucking dumb.
>>
>>87005441
Qyburn was probably excited as fuck seeing that I was hoping he would pick up the arm and just take it to the lab right there but instead he said nothing and gave it back. Hopefully next season he starts the experiments. I want this dude to be the god damn Necromancer.
>>
>>87014385
>but it's still shitting on what he taught so it's fucking dumb.
They've completely missed the point of every arc they've touched. Ned said killing should always be a grievous duty, but for Arya it's clearly a pleasure. Ned would be appalled.
>>
>>87014649
is qyburn the night king?
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.