[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is so god damned stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: show.jpg (413KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
show.jpg
413KB, 3840x2160px
This show is so god damned stupid.
>>
>>86984170
agreed
>>
this episode was so dissapointing
>>
Yes.
>>
>>86984170
It died after season 4.
>>
I'm so cool because I hate popular things.
>>
>>86984170
See you in season 8!
>>
>>86984170
Nah, you guys need other people telling you what's good and what's not. That's why you don't realize that this was the best season since season 4.
>>
>>86984170

i hate the show writers and author because they kill jojen rickon tommen dickon. and next season they will kill podrick ned umber and who knows else. i hate them so much.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (25KB, 397x375px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
25KB, 397x375px
>>86986215
>this was the best season since season 4
>>
>>86986285
>Podrick Ned Umber
Wat
>>
It started out with a cool premise but became World of Warcraft tier crap.

I am guessing the books are not actually that much better, unless of course they are completely different from the show. Oh well, will be waiting for WoT and see if we finally get a decent fantasy tv show.
>>
>>86986215
Just turn your brain off dude lmao
>>
>>86986514

from season 8 showrunner notes leaks hacked from hbo. ned umber doesn't die on-screen but is mentioned not surviving wight attack on his castle (last hearth, i think). podrick dies defending bran if i remember correctly.

oh, now i remember bran also dies in season 8. i hate hate hate them so much.
>>
>>86986120
I'm so cool because I like what other people like
>>
>>86984170
Here's to hoping that NK will win and end this mess of a show once and for all.
>>
File: IMG_3948.png (91KB, 200x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3948.png
91KB, 200x347px
>>86984170
That ain't what Rotten Tomatoes says.
>>
>YES LET MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT IT
>>
>>86986557

The books are alright, but part of the problem is that basically from S5 onwards - more pronounced in S6 - they've been working off of excerpts and table scraps.

I don't know if S7's plot had some basis in notes or beats Martin wrote for Winds of Winter or Dream of Spring, or if it's entirely original shit that D&D are making up, but it's not good either way.
>>
yes, that is correct. and?
>>
>>86984170
I know, it's amazing! I laughed so hard during this episode, can't wait for season 8.
>10/10 best schlock on tv
>>
>>86984170

why do the letter o have three sticks inside them?
>>
>>86984170
Unironic question.
How come /tv/ loves this normie show so much? It's pure garbage for normies, like the Big Bang Theory and such, but people seems to really love it. At first I thought threads were made to make fun of it, but not... People really love it! Seriously, WTF is wrong with /tv/
>>
It always has been stupid, but I like it because I used to play D&D as a kid and it's like a big extended silly D&D campaign. I don't know why people act like it's some brilliant work of art, it's disposable pop crap.
>>
>>86984170
OP WHAT A STUPID FUCKING NAME
>>
>>86988389
Oh hey, as someone with actual taste, I can answer this! GOT is a combination of incredibly strongly set up characters, and a whole bunch of awesome schlock. It's a show you have to have fun with. But if you do, you'll get a ride of increasingly cheesy schlock, with genuinely amazing moments sprinkled in. The writing has gotten really bad lately, but it's honestly funny bad. And while some people can't tell the difference between fun schlock and fun action, in the right mindset both are equally fun.
>>
What's more normie - loving GoT or hating GoT?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.