[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Nf65Ub3.jpg (24KB, 602x752px) Image search: [Google]
Nf65Ub3.jpg
24KB, 602x752px
*blocks your path*
>>
nddddhsjxnshhxhshxnxm
>>
Give me your fucking hat.
>>
No, I'm making a point because /qa/ and reporting threads are both completely worthless against this goddamn plague. Obviously no one in power has any intention of keeping any kind of order on this board, it's just a fucking free-for-all when the next FOTM meme show episode airs.

Fucking Christ. I saw it here with The Wire, I saw it with LOST. They even changed the name of the board to L O S T and the spam was incomparable to this GoT garbage. Maybe it's just because I'm older and more jaded, or because the options to watch content and simultaneously shitpost have risen so much since then, but fuck am I sick of hearing about this piece of shit Tolkien clone with le epic titties and violence and f-bombs. I have to hear my friends talk about it, I have to hear co-workers talk about it. It's been on for fucking half a decade and I still have dipshits in real life jumping on the hype train just to see what everyone's talking about, and trying to tell me how I should watch it.

Then I come to the one place I should expect to find solitude and I have to see all these goddamn normies flooding the front page with their incredibly unique reactions to poorly written fantasy schlock
>>
File: 1473496971157.jpg (176KB, 750x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1473496971157.jpg
176KB, 750x1176px
MAISIE A CUTE
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.