[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAGH SAVE ME SANSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: littlefinger.png (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
littlefinger.png
283KB, 1280x720px
AAAAGH SAVE ME SANSA
>>
He's now with the biggest guy up in the sky

F
>>
File: 1501207216945.jpg (80KB, 788x681px) Image search: [Google]
1501207216945.jpg
80KB, 788x681px
Someone get this cutthroat outta here. And where's that DWP guy?
>>
>>86979871
Is this the new stannis posting?
>>
>>86979871
>SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEE

what's tom welling doing these days?
>>
File: 1503886480102.jpg (89KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
1503886480102.jpg
89KB, 529x464px
>>86979871
SHANSHA I...
>>
I really like Aiden's acting
>>
>he's the big guy up in the sky

Top kek
>>
>>86979871
>underprivileged guy makes it big
>rescues Salsa from KL
>SUGGESTS her to marry some crazy rapists to gain more power
>gets blamed for her choice
>helps her to get WF back and safes her bro
>gives her advice how to deal with her sis
>gets murdered for it
That wasn't cool at all.
>>
Was getting caught part of his plan
>>
>>86979871
im mad now. of all the on-screen deaths in this series the only one we haven't seen is Stannis's. What the hell?...
>>
>>86979871
>chaos is a ladder
>not good at climbing ladder
>because his fingers are little
>>
>watch the finale with friends
>I'm the only one saddened by LF's death

I wanted him to win dammit, why can't everyone else?
>>
>>86980610
He's crashed his plan with no survivors
>>
File: fuck you dog.jpg (50KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you dog.jpg
50KB, 600x503px
>>86979871
>tfw the last shot of the series WON'T be Littlefinger clawing his way up the Iron Throne and sitting on it, only to freeze to death a minute later.
>>
>>86980679
Not only his death was sad but how Sansa handled it too. Her being vindictive and cold with Ramsey made sense after what he did to her. LF might've never had her best interest at heart but he never treated her badly either and she let him get killed like nothing. Before that she was a somwhat moral character, now she's just another murderer.
>>
>>86980772

in that scene after jon forgave karstaks and umbers and jon and sansa talked alone, jon did say that the way sansa spoke of cersei it's as if sansa admired cersei.
>>
SHANSHA
>>
>>86981205
If they actually go this way and would make her the big antagonist it'd be pretty cool actually. At least the ice cold Sansa scenes would be a good build up, although it's more likely that D&D will try to justify her behavior.
>>
>>86980645
Stannis will be back as the Night's king advisor, which will cause the downfall of the dead's army.
In one way Stannis will be the hero we didn't want but got anyways. His incompetence will be at the service of humanity's survival and it will prove to be useful in it's hour of greatest need.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.