[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DOES JON SNOW HAVE BLACK HAIR IF HE IS A TARGERYAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: HOW.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HOW.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Well...?
>>
>100% of his ancestors
It's quite literally 50%
>>
>>86978658
the answer lies in his tax policy
>>
>>86978658
I mean, the "black of hair" thing was a major plot point in Season 1 for the Lannister kids, and how Ned was able to figure out they weren't Robert's children.

Genetics and shit.
>>
>>86980319
>Genetics and shit
this. Black hair is gonna top white/blonde hair most of the time.
>>
>>86978658
his mother had dark hair
>>
>>86978658
His mother was a Stark, you imbecile.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bizJ-4EQDAg
>>
>>86978658
The seed is strong, nigga.
>>
>>86978658
They'll turn white when Jonny gets old
>>
I'm pretty the Robert Baratheon, and all the Baratheons, are descendants of Aegon V Targaryen.
>>
Because he's not Rhaegar's son
The show is literally just fanfiction
>>
>>86980883
We've known since the first book he was Rhaegar and Lyanna's son though.
>>
>>86980855
You're not pretty Anon stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>86980913
He's Brandon Stark and Ashara Dayne's son
>>
>>86980883
GRRM planted him being a Targ since the very first book
Lot of stuff in the show is practically fanfiction, but this part is definitely not one of those
>>
>>86980883
as a pure bookfag I thought that was one of the only nice additions they made in the series
>>
>>86980812
no the seed is weak now, eggs was strong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.