[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do anything wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3089.jpg (124KB, 961x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.jpg
124KB, 961x539px
Did he do anything wrong?
>>
he didn't continue being racist

glad his brother died so he could continue to the fight
>>
>>86977382
Became a liberal.
>>
>>86977382
The curbstomp
>>
>>86977382
Game of Thrones
>>
>>86978134
how did he get out after doing that? I feel even if it was a home invader you'd do life for that shit
>>
>>86978095
this
>>
>>86977382
He attacked his own family and ruined his own life by getting sent to prison.
>>
In the original ending no. In the kosher ending, yes.
>>
>>86978370
Anon's pic is accurate. Getting involved with the Neo Nazi's was a bad move, but rewatch those two dinner table scenes first with the father and then the mother's new boyfriend. Aside from some bad language there's nothing said that's outside the political or social mainstream. And Hollywood wonders why some people are suspicious of an agenda.
>>
File: 2220129233683195.jpg (43KB, 430x395px) Image search: [Google]
2220129233683195.jpg
43KB, 430x395px
>>86977382
Yes. He bitched about the jew wanting to fuck his mother. There is nothing wrong in a jew wanting to fuck your mother. Jews are humans too. Other than this, he killed the black dude without a rational reason. He already had dominated the situation. Oh, and he also apartheided the basketball court. Who he thinks he is to define what race can play there?
>>
yeah you're not allowed to curb stomp people to death
>>
>>86978486
What was the difference between the two?
>>
>>86979333
>blacks
>people

uh, sweetie?
>>
>>86979399
In the original ending, after his brother's murder in the school bathroom, he shaves his head and goes back to the Nazi's.
>>
>>86979399
stormfront likes to imagine there's a pro white nationalist ending where derrick shaves his head at the end implying his return in to neo nazim
>>
>>86979497
It's not an imaginary ending. It's the original script.
>>
>>86979526
source?
>>
>>86979589
Google it. I don't believe it was ever shot. It was only in the original script.
>>
>>86979762
even if it was, which is suspect, you know scripts go through re-writes, and it wasn't the creators intent to advocate neo nazism, right?
>>
>>86979801
I'm not a stormweenie if that's what you're getting at. I'm just saying that the rewrite happened. And for such a unique film it's interesting that the ending was changed in such a unique way.
>>
>>86979494
Dats rahcism.
>>
>>86979857
I can't find a legit source that it happened anyway
>>
>>86978302
that's was one of danny's issues, in the essay he writes it would have been life if he'd testified, but then he deletes it
>>
>>86977382
He not only relaxed around blacks, he encouraged his brother to do so.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.