/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Strain Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The Strain S04E07.jpg (24KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
The Strain S04E07.jpg
24KB, 720x404px
Well that was an unexpected killing of the most likable character,anyone else watching this train wreak
>>
Did they finally kill the jew? I stopped watching awhile ago.
>>
>>86975393
No they offed the GERMAN!
>>
How many episodes left?
>>
>>86976540

as shit as this show is it handled it better than both the comic and the book
>>
>>86979699
How'd he bite the dust in the book?
>>
>>86978004
just three more
>>
>>86974678
Did they kill Eichorst? Fucking dropped.
>>
>>86974678

when season 1 came out i read about the novel characters and what happened to them. decided not to watch when i found out the boy will become evil and will die.
>>
>>86980626
They've abandoned the book & comics a long time ago anon it's anyone's guess how things will end now
>>
>>86979780
starts zapping around fucking with Setrakian until he gets a lucky shot and impales him with the cane sword
the blood thinner poisoning he uses right after and before the Master turns him
that's where the Master does the body switch with Bolivar, not because he got a shitty sunburn like they did in season 2
>>
>>86980715

if boy gets a good ending i might binge-watch all seasons but right now after reading synopsis of latest eps his character is evil.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.