[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, We post our worst /tv/-viewing experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: Best Girl.png (859KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.png
859KB, 1440x900px
>Have been hyped for season finale and boat sex all season
>roastie gf who doesnt watch the show tells me "anon come watch the show at my place itll be fun!"
>I tell her its a bad idea, i get very emotional and focused when watching GOT, i should watch it alone
>"No anon, come watch it at my place, itll be fun, I have HBO ;_;"
>Dumb bitch starts kissing me and making out with me at literally 8.45
>have sex, end up fucking until 10
>"Whatever" I say, Lets just watch in HBOGo
>Every scene she asks for an explanation for the background of every character
>"Why is Jon Snow king but also pledged allegiance to a different queen?"
>"How many kingdoms are there?
>Im patient, so I explain to her a quick rundown about Roberts Rebellion and each House
>Literally she is only aware of Dragon Queen and Jon Snow and keeps asking me annoying questions all episode
>She didnt even make snacks, when i told her lets eat something while watching, she suggested we order a pizza. Lazy cunt didnt even prepare snacks
>"Who is this?" "Who is that?" "What happened to the 3rd dragon?"
>After Arya killed LF, she asks "Why did they kill him, I thought he was friends with redhead?" Even though the scene literally spoonfed why they killed him
>I had to explain Bran's flashback, she was so confused about who Jon Snows parents, she had no idea the magnitude of the reveal
>she jumped up and fast-forwarded the boat sex scene because she knows I find Dany sexy and she gets jealous

Im unironically so mad I might dump her,I dont think I can love her after this.She literally fucking ruined an episode where things ive been waiting for years for finally happened. Has anyone else had an experience like this?
>>
Fuck it, I'm biting.
Stop masturbating, stop coming here, and go enjoy your girlfriend. Things you enjoy are best enjoyed alone, or at least without women.
Also, kill yourself you insufferable faggot
>>
>>86974107
this is 100% not bait my friend. im literally laying in bed literally seething at all this. Im so pissed. dumb cunt even had the audacity to get defensive when I told her i will explain after the episode ends
>>
>>86974478
well dump her if you don't like her, but it's legit your fault for allowing such a situation.
>>
>>86975032
i like her, its not that i dont like her, but the issue is shes a very sweet, naive and aloof person. I dont think she even realized how annoying she was being. she said she wanted to know more about the show because she knows its important to me. Its my fault for even letting her talk me into watching it at her place
>>
>>86975869
What a dumb fucking bimbo. This is the kinda chick you pump and dump, not get in a relationship. Downgrade her to a booty call, if that's not an option fuck get one last time and dump the stupid cunt.
>>
>>86973987
>I find Dany sexy
You broke my suspension of disbelief there.
>>
>There are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that act like this
Seriously you can watch the show some other time you fucking faggot. What kind of autist are you that you ignore your gf for a fucking show. You should dump her because you obviosuly don't understand how to maintain a human connection. Neck yourself
>>
>>86973987
>He enjoys GoT
How fucking blinded are you that the TV show hasn't ruined the TV show for you. And breaking up with your girlfriend for this is fucking stupid. I hope this shit is bait and people like you really don't exist
>>
you really should've just not gone to see it at her place. you knew you'd get emotional about this show and now you're risking tanking a relationship over giving in to watching a season finale of a show with someone who has never seen it.

(however she does seem like a dumb broad lol)
>>
Just don't ride the wave like I have, anon. Currently bought a house together, share the mortgage, getting ready to buy a fence so she can get a dog.
In the meantime I want to be single and live with my parents again and start life over again at the tender age of 32
>>
Fuck off mate. Stop looking for (you)s. You are a literal faggot. You act like a woman coming to 4chan to complain about something so asinine just for attention. kys.
>>
>watching television or movies with women ever

a) talks entire time, commentary or wants everything explained
b) on phone the entire time startled when there's a loud noise and looks up to ask what's going on during tense/important scenes
>>
>>86977729
why do you have a fucking relationship if you prefer to be alone in the first place.
>>
>>86973987
if its any consolation, the boat sex scene was dissapointing as fuck. We got manass, only a glimpse of nipple and voiceovers by le current year man in a wheel chair. we didnt even get to her danys moans and see her fuckpussy sexface
>>
>>86976894
You sound like a permavirgin. My wife watches with me and we discuss all sorts of stuff. We also mostly agree about each character or scene.

But hey, go find a woman you have nothing in common with and ignore each other. Should work wonderfully.
>>
>>86978053
Because I'm too nice to break her heart even if it's not the life I want.
>>
>>86978147
>her fuckpussy sexface

what did he mean by this?
>>
you should've immediately white lied about not being able to make it out there, watched it alone, and then rewatched it with her on another day
>>
Is your girlfriend my dad?
He will not shut the fuck up during movies or shows
>who's that
>why did he say that
>where are they going
It's absolutely maddening.
>>
>>86976894
you have no idea what its like with girls

gfs literally get turned on when you ignore them. what does that mean for a 55min+ show? yes, she's going to be trying to fuck and makeout with you the entire time

it gets annoying man
>>
>>86978709
>you have no idea what its like with girls
pot calling the kettle black, my man
>>
>>86978787
i just proved this wrong on /a/

>>>/a/161627082

i dont have the stamina
>>
File: 1503455467985.png (348KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503455467985.png
348KB, 600x600px
This is why I experience all media alone, ''''friends'''' always distract me and ruin it, it doesn't matter whether I'm watching a TV show, playing a game, going to the cinema, stage theater, opera, whatever, I do it alone.
>>
>>86978963
I can tell you're still in your early twenties and care deeply about trash tier tv series to an unhealthy extent.

You'll grow out of it.
>>
File: 1503887327634.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503887327634.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>86973987
Pls tell me more
>>
>>86973987
You do know you could just watch it alone after watching it with her right? And most of her issues is that she's rightfully confused as fuck because you NEED to watch alllll the episodes to know whats going on. Just tell her to watch the show if she wants to watch the next season with you. As for the boat sex bit, you can watch that on your own if any similar scenes come up.
>>
>>86973987
>she jumped up and fast-forwarded the boat sex scene because she knows I find Dany sexy and she gets jealous

How old are you 16? I have never seen an adult women react that way wtf.
>>
>>86973987
Why do you fuckers always date dumb, self-centered, immature bitches?
Is this a meme?
My gf just waited in my room while I watched the episode. She didn't mind to do that small sacrifice for me. Holy shit it's just an hour and a half.
>>
>>86980212
And why are you the cringiest cunt alive? Why do you care so much about a shitty television series
>>
>>86974478
A protip for this site for newfags: if someone says "this is 100% not bait" it is 100% bait and bullshit that never happened every fucking time.
>>
>>86974478
feels nice to have a 10/10 Armenian/Russian chemist gf who can follow along and I do not have to feed her anything but muh dick.

Raise your standards boyo.
>>
>>86980350
not op, but it seems like a realistic story. why is someone having a girlfriend so unrealistic for you?
>>
>>86980350
of course it's not bait

it's a hyperbole to get replies from /tv/, but it did happen
>>
>>86980318
I don't. Like I said, it's just an hour and a half. No self-respecting adult of either sex should make such a big deal out of it. Let alone a fucking sex scene.
>>
Holy shit people actually thought this story was real and sincerely responded, well done OP top notch b8
>>
File: lesson learned.jpg (43KB, 550x345px) Image search: [Google]
lesson learned.jpg
43KB, 550x345px
learn from your mistake and make better decisions in the future

Obviously you should have watched the show alone, and you'll know better next time. Actually it sounds like you already knew better, but let her control and manipulate you because you're a pussy. You should have given her a firm no and either changed the subject or ended the conversation. Don't argue with women, it's literally pointless. They will never come around to your way of thinking, no matter how inane their argument is. They live to debate and will continue to bate you and running the conversation around in circles in order to "win" by driving you insane.

Next time just say gently but firmly, no. If she wants to know why, calmly and briefly explain. Don't let yourself get frazzled or worked up.

t. married
>>
>>86980522
You actually put yourself in a situation where another person has to make a "sacrifice" to let you get nested in your "mancave" to consume a television series episode.

You are the epitome of pathetic. Reconsider life.
>>
>>86980637
Or maybe just say you will rewatch the show together from the first season amd don't want it spoiled for her?
It's what I did and worked fine. I'm enjoying the rewatch with her since since she's not a dumb cunt.
>>
File: smug.jpg (60KB, 439x626px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
60KB, 439x626px
>>86980212
>Why do you fuckers always date dumb, self-centered, immature bitches?

Because I'm heterosexual?
>>
>>86973987
Yeah you fuck some dumb whore who is so dumb that she doesn't know that she wouldn't have a clue in a show she doesn't watch seven seasons in.
That's fucking stupid I'll say.
>>
>>86978309
Because having her in a lie is to being nice to her. Fuck off you egoist shithead.
>>
File: NO-I'M-NOT.gif (2MB, 294x220px) Image search: [Google]
NO-I'M-NOT.gif
2MB, 294x220px
>>86980801
>rewatching this garbage

I'm doing the same thing.
>>
>>86980801
Fuck rewatching seven seasons, that's insanity
>>
>>86980701
We spent time together afterwards just fine. It's literally no big deal. How much of a stuck up do you have to be to get mad over such a stupid thing?
>>
File: 1501938984953.png (140KB, 327x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501938984953.png
140KB, 327x377px
>>86973987
ITT: a cuck who can't train his gf complains
>>
>>86973987
it's your own fault for not having boundaries. break up with her for not respecting or understanding your desire to watch this shit show on your own but don't blame her for being dumb when you are exactly as much at fault as she is.
>>
Textbook normie

kys asap
>>
File: 1493853721432s.jpg (8KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493853721432s.jpg
8KB, 245x246px
>>86973987
Anon, idk if greentext is real, probs not, in any way. Men become gay for a reason
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.