[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLLAAAYYYYY What does /poltv/ mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

>YAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLLAAAYYYYY

What does /poltv/ mean by this?
>>
>>86973064
Female black activists argue with people on Twitter about Afrocentric topics, and when they think they've won an argument about some sort of injustice or make a snappy comment a bunch of other black women will jump in and say "yasss queen, slay". Because black women used to be queens. So they've taken that and made it into a comment about Dani because she's a queen, and SJW types and hipsters like her. Whenever she kills someone they mock these people and say "yass queen slay".
>>
File: file.png (116KB, 232x409px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
116KB, 232x409px
>>
>>86973064
For a few months, hell maybe like a year and a half I'd get pissed off whenever I would see someone posting anime.
I thought it was creepy and weird. Still do desu
And I'd respond to them and get mad and complain and tell them to go to other boards.

Eventually I smartened up. I realized that this site was bigger than I could think. I realized I wasn't going to change things and in fact by saying "durr anime" it only caused anime posters to respond to me and then move the discussion actually towards anime in completely irrelevant threads.
I actually was the main contributor to what I deemed a problem. It was me that was the problem.
Now whenever I see anime posts my brain doesn't even register them. I ignore them, second nature style. And threads don't get filled with posters trying to irritate me.

You should take a lesson from me. Your assblast only causes more. To think some hotpocket janitor is going to come to your rescue or you're going to rally some likeminded troops is not what will happen. You'll instead get more bait, get yourself into a bigger tizzy, and be just the general cancer you are.

I hope you read this.
>>
Fuck niggers. They don't understand anything.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.