[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he working with cersei or something. She knew one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Night_king.jpg (51KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Night_king.jpg
51KB, 300x455px
So is he working with cersei or something.

She knew one of the dragons died and euron was already planning on leaving the meeting and preparing an army before he saw the zombie.
>>
>massive wall crumbles
>dust settles after less than a minute
>all the rubble is gone and there's a perfectly clear path to walk through

BRILLIANT
WORK
YET
AGAIN
D&D!!!!
>>
>>86971570
Wow you really have the attention span of a little bird

She didn't knew what happened to Vyserion, she wondered were the fuck was he

She plotted before hand because she new the meeting was to get a truce and is trying to get advantage from it because she is full of herself

She literally told Jaime she told Euron to come up with something to leave the meeting
>>
>>86971570
Cersei only knew the dragon was dead because the script said she would know and worked backward from that. Jaime even comes up with a perfectly valid reason she wouldn't bring all three there.
Personally, I'd love for Cersei's downfall to be assuming Euron was serving her when in reality he really WAS ditching her ass
>>
>>86971718
>ice walls
>dust
blocks of ice arent made from concrete. cold air is dryer then warm air, so any moisture would be immidaitly absorbed into the air and the only debree would be chunks of ice. if they did anything wrong, it was not having lots of wind to show the side effect
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.