[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this expression trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1503889711148.png (934KB, 956x948px) Image search: [Google]
1503889711148.png
934KB, 956x948px
>>
>>86969276
JORAH GONNA FREAK
>>
>>86969276
dammit I wanted to sleep with dany
>>
>>86969276
>the virgin look
>>
>>86969276

Seriously though, why did he seemed disturbed or worried at the notion that Jon/Dany were sleeping together?
>>
>>86969276
worry
>>
>>86969649
Why would Dany need him when she's fucking a better adviser than him?
>>
>>86969276
C U C K E D
>>
>>86969276
betrayal
>>
"I miss having a whore who pretends to love me"
>>
>>86969649
So there's a theory that Cersei offered to let Tyrion rejoin the 7 Kingdoms during their private meetup, no strings attached, if he assassinates Daenerys for her.
Tyrion was probably going there to kill her while she's alone in her room, only to find out that she's fucking her nephew.
>>
>>86969649
Because he's a secret targaryen as well and is mad that hes getting cucked out of fucking his sister by his nephew
>>
>>86969832
"No."
>>
>>86969804
thats a pretty baseless theory
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (110KB, 1198x1213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
110KB, 1198x1213px
Anyone else reminded of this scene from Dumb and Dumber?
>>
>>86969276
He is getting off on being cuckolded.
>>
Tyrion knows politics, and he knows sex, and he knows this will cloud their judgement, if not become strain the alliance in some more serious way.
>>
>>86969804
Uh huh. And Tyrion would believe her because he's a fucking retard? I'm pretty sure he's well aware Cersei can not be trusted under any circumstances. He went to talk with her and fully expected her to get Zombie Mountain to execute him on the spot.
>>
>>86969748
>better adviser
He knows nothing
No but for real, he's the dumbest strategist in the show
>>
>>86969804
And why would Tyrion join what he and everyone else knows is the losing side?

He'd sooner steal some gold and flee across the sea to drink himself to death before joining cersei.

He was bothered by the boatsex because he knows love/sex is going to complicate and ruin everything.
>>
File: 06.png (3MB, 2545x1435px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
3MB, 2545x1435px
Reminder that Tyrion wanted Jon dead earlier so he could have Dany for himself.
>>
>>86969804

Idk, anon, I think after all he's been through he's unlikely to trust Cersei at all.

>>86970383

This sounds reasonable to me. They'll be more inclined to make bad decisions in favor of keeping eachother alive.
>>
>>86970572

He didn't want Jon dead. He simply didn't want her to put herself in harms way for a risk they all knew they had taken.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.