[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: d.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
F
>>
>>86965081
He ain't dead.
>>
He's not dead faggot
>>
>>86965458
>>86965436
what did he do, teleport? come on, GoT characters can't do that
>>
>>86965678
he was on the side of the wall that didn't collapse
>>
WHERE IS MY MISCARRIAGE SCENE
>>
>>86965678
Dragons did
>>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: tormund.png (314KB, 716x384px) Image search: [Google]
tormund.png
314KB, 716x384px
>>86965436
>>86965458
>>
>>86965997
>6 hours ago
>nice try Bran
>>
>>86965678
>popular character
>no slow motion
>no close up of character's eyes
>no slogging violin music to tell us to feel sad
>no body

yeah he's 100% not dead
>>
>>86965997
definitely not dead, but flaming meme man might be
>>
File: 1.jpg (96KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96KB, 600x507px
>>86965081
He fashioned his fur cloak into a parachute and jumped off the wall.
>>
My real king in the north
F
>>
Man I really need to know if he is alive or dead. I'm doing a death pool for this season and he was on the list.
>>
>>86966237
episode 1, Tormund close up as a Wight and his beard turns blue
>>
Beric was with him as well
>>
>>86966723
>Tormund and Beric cling on to each other as they jump from the edge of the wall
>Tormund creates a parachute because he must survive in order to have beautiful big aryan babies with Brienne
>Beric uses his meme magic to turn his flaming sword into a helicopter
>it doesn't fucking matter because falling into a pile of snow doesn't kill you according to D&D anyway
>>
>He shows up next season
>"How did you survive the wall collapsing?"
>"That, is a story for another time."
>>
What was the point of them even being there if all they did was watch a and run?
>>
>>86966237
is stannis alive then?
>>
>>86965081
He dies in season 8 alongside everyone else.
>>
>>86969506
Presumably they wouldn't have run had a dragon not been there to melt the fucking wall and collapse their entire fort
>>
they are gonna run along the wall for a while until they reach Castle Black
>>
>>86969136
>"That is a story for Tales of Tormund, coming to HBO this Fall"
>>
I hope not. I like having him around. He's like the Gimli of the group.
>>
>>86972229
I'd watch that t b h
>>
>>86972229
*Looks directly at the camera*
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.