[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leaks Are Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 41

File: leaks.jpg (26KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
26KB, 600x339px
Now that its confirmed the leaks were true and real. What does my fellow /tv/ have to say about it?

Everything this whole seasons has been spot on. So now we know who dies and who lives and what children rule the world. Are you okay with it /tv/ ?
>>
>>86964031
Wait we have season 8 leaks?
>>
the leaks for this season are true but there is no proof about next season
>>
Absolutely. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Everyone who watches that abhorrent shite deserves whatever poor fate comes to them.
>>
>>86964102
It's been confirmed that Eddie Sheeran recorded a song that plays during the season 8 finale. It confirms Bra never gets his mind back.
>>
>>86964123
same source. they're probably legit
>>
>>86964031
link the leaks for season 8
>>
>>86964102
yes it has been leaked by the hackers

>>86964123
true "proof" but then again there was no proof for this season, but it has all been on point, so how can we argue its wrong?

Sure seems like since they were spot on, it only assumes season 8 is spot on. Even though it may be rough drafts it is all laid out. Fucking hell when everyone dies in Euron's wildfire at the dragon pit would make for a great ending. I will give them that, good on them blew my mind.

Then you have Bran becoming the next night king after his death. fuck fuck fuck its a never ending story *copy written*
>>
What were the leaks.
>>
repost them, good sirs.
>>
>>86964926
pretty much everything that happened. Left out a couple things like Euron really getting the army.
>>
>>86964895
Link to season 8 drafts?
>>
File: 1497234891638.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497234891638.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>86964678
kek
>>
>>86964031
Yall some lyin ass niggas
>>
>>86964895
the "proof" for this season was when production and specifically shooting started and pics from the set started to leak with actors grouped up shooting according to the scripts that had leaked
>>
https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>>
>>86965121
>that shit grammar
>all those plot holes and inconsistencies
>all that shit DnD dont have the balls to pull

wheres the script for the first episode?
>>
>>86964102
>>86964890
>>86965013
see >>86965121
>>
Those were fake as all fuck. They read almost nothing like the shit we got before and everybody just just sort of fucks off and forgets about the Night King if I recall.
>>
>>86965121
>We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>86964895
>Even though it may be rough drafts it is all laid out. Fucking hell when everyone dies in Euron's wildfire at the dragon pit would make for a great ending.
But it's already been proven in the series that fire doesn't hurt Daenerys, and probably Jon now as well. Wildfire wouldn't do shit to them, theoretically.
>>
>>86965121
This is retarded enough to be believable
>>
>>86965319
they're real bro, introducing the dragonpit all of a sudden was the major giveaway

jon jaime and euron will die in it since it has a shitload of wildfire stashed underneath it and drogon will be breathing fire in there during the battle
>>
>>86965407
Dany is already long dead at that point. She dies on Dragonstone giving birth to Jon's daughter and Euron's men capture her body and string her up on the walls of Kings Landing for the commoners to fling shit at and curse and mock.
>>
Those Reddit leaks prior to this season were 100% spot on. So much so that it ruined the last episode for me.
>>
>>86964895
Leaks for Season 7 came roughly at the time Shooting started, which made sense. Actors and production staff would have obtained the Script and could leak it.

Season 8 is almost definitely still being written and shooting is still a few months away. Leaks for Season 8 make no sense yet. It'd be information only known to D&D and the other head writers. All of them would lose a lot by leaking information
>>
>>86965665
the leaks for season 6 where largely accurate as well
>>
>>86965121
That barely even reads coherently, no way it's from HBO.
>>
>>86965121
I remember reading the season 7 leaks and thinking, "This is all so dumb that it's probably true."

I feel the same way here.
>>
>>86965121
Im not believing this shit for one bit nigga
>>
>>86965121

Can someone summarize this?
>>
>>86965817
In a word: fake
>>
>>86965575
>introducing the dragonpit all of a sudden
The fuck? People have been saying it was a dragon pit meeting before those shit ass fanfiction even started circulating. I was probably one of the only ones that read that shit here before slowpokes here found it and started praising it as gospel for some reason.
>>
Can I get a basic gestalt on the leaks?

Who dies?
Who lives?
Who's king/queen?
>>
>>86965121
I thought I'd regret reading these leaks because they would spoil something interesting.

Now I regret reading it because all of it was retarded. All of it. Not a single thing made sense.
>>
>>86965121
>theon, missandei, sansa, tyrion alive
>arya implied alive
>beric not mentioned
>that "xD it all comes full circle guise" ending

holy fuck dabid please don't do this
>>
>>86965706
This. The actors don't even have the scripts yet, there's no one to leak it.
>>
>>86965902
Nearly everyone dies. Lyanna Targaryen is queen
>>
>>86965706
filming begins for Nikolaj in October, but the epilogue will be filmed first in mid September (which confirms that Jamie will not survive)

but keep in denial fag
>>
>>86965706
good ser, rough drafts are called rough for a reason, and holy fuck were they STILL spot on this whole season. I still remember episode 2 was coming and HBO got hacked and the rest of the seasons was spoiled, do I care? NO I loved it still was interesting to read though. So they also hacked the roughs of the next seasons (8) and damn if it ends like it claims I would have never predicted it. Tyrion and Missandei raising Jon's and dragon bitch;s daughter maaaaan I'll take it. Should be interesting to say the least

>>86965746
You must understand he posted the link sure it seems retarded but you are giving HBO too much credit. They have women working for them after all................
>>
>>86965121
Nailed it
>>
>>86965902
if you believe the links posted here, Jon and Dany have a kid, but they both die, and the kid lives with Tyrion. Sam is alive, Sansa is alive, Arya disappears to fuckwhere. Bran becomes the next night king, and winter is coming.

Course they're leaks, so it may all be shit.
>>
>Dany dies on Dragonstone where she was born
>she lies in a bed of blood like Lyanna Stark
>names her child Lyanna Targaryen

too much poetry 4 me
>>
>>86966059
>only good character left in the show
>dies

fuck you dabid
>>
>>86966128

Is the kid male or female?
>>
>>86965746
go back and read the leaks for season 7 and 6. They were all on point except for some instances where scenes got moved around within the episode or pushed to a later episode. That's how they've always written their first draft of the season outline.

Yes, I know it's completely unbelievable considering that they write like 5th graders and describe every single dire situation with "they're fucked". But unfortunately this is one of these cases where no one on /tv/ is memeing or trolling. This is their script. Keep in mind, there were people that read the season 7 script a few weeks ago and also said the same thing you were saying now. And it all came true.
>>
>>86965346

this is so fucking retarded
>>
>>86965121
These leaks depend on Cersei having her miscarriage and that did not happen.
>>
>>86966238
what show have you been watching the past three seasons?

female
>>
File: tyene-sand.jpg (3MB, 3280x4928px) Image search: [Google]
tyene-sand.jpg
3MB, 3280x4928px
>>86965902
Bronn marries this sand snek, and then rules over Dorne.
>>
Does anyone have the season 7 spoilers?
>>
>>86966086
the leaks for season 7 came not long after season six ended, long before this HBO leak and shortly before seaso n7 production/shooting started. though it is plausible that one of DnD was targeted in the HBO hacks and thats where these horrific aberrations came from
>>
File: got s7.png (75KB, 952x1441px) Image search: [Google]
got s7.png
75KB, 952x1441px
>>86966362
>>
>>86966304

Does it say so in the leaks? If so, JUST
>>
>>86965877
please, read the season 7 leak and you'll realize that the reason people think it's fake is because it's so retarded that even if there was 100% foolproof evidence that they wrote that script they would still believe it was fake because they can't believe that people like that are allowed to run a TV show with this much budget while being this incompetent.
>>
>>86966497
her name is Lyanna
>>
>>86965121
You know as much as I hate to say it, this is retarded enough to be true.
>>
>>86966086
The leaks for this season that had correct events but in wrong episodes came out in April.

And why would the roughs be on the website? Scripts make sense. And they were what was leaked this season. They are needed for production staff to hire CG guys and to create subtitles and dubs for other languages.
>>
>>86966261
>a few weeks ago

try almost a year ago. these season 7 leaks are nothing new. they were first leaked on reddit by awayforthelads and then posted here
>>
>>86965953

No Theon gets split in 2 by Euron's axe.
>>
The season 8 leak says Howland Reed dies in Ep 2. Then the episode 3 leak has Jon Snow talking to Howland Reed". Leaks seem fishy.
>>
>>86966238
Female and they name it Lyanna. Would have been Eddard if it was a boy (which I guarantee is what GRR Martin had/has planned for the books but they literally changed to phrase the prince that was promised this season to be a "gender neutral" term so it could apply to either gender solely for SJW brownie points)
>>
>>86965121
>Tyrion tells Missandei that she’s doing an excellent job in educating Lyanna and the two start to have sex with each other.

I honestly wonder if Preston is going to end up snapping after reading those leaks and actually going to do it this time, take that cocked and loaded shotgun in his trunk and try to end D&D before they can bring that script to life.
>>
File: 1331100599141.jpg (41KB, 573x540px) Image search: [Google]
1331100599141.jpg
41KB, 573x540px
>>86965121
>deaths: ... Night King
>doesn't actually say how Night King dies
>>
>>86964031
I haven't read them but I'm assuming they're terrible--much like this entire season.
>>
>>86965121
>Daenerys comforts Jon the Targaryens have been inbreeding for years and she’s perfectly healthy.

yeah except her crazed dad and brother

but 1/3
>>
File: 162461.jpg (24KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
162461.jpg
24KB, 500x313px
>>86965121
>this little bitch dies at episode 3
God, I hope.
>>
>>86966692
Very fishy. Tons of inconsistencies. Very rough. I don't see them killing off Jon and Dany both and defiling Dany's corpse on display like that for the entire fanbase to weep over. And the final fight against the Nights King is completely glossed over.
>>
>>86966861
Gendry marries Sansa, and Aria goes gallivanting in Essos
>>
>>86964895
The proof for this season was multiple reliable sources and pics from the sets. The season 8 "leaks" have no source or proof for that matter. There is no reason to beloeve them
>>
>>86965121
someone has to stop them. I am not joking. If they actually go through with this script I might see some hardcore fans go apeshit and strangle them in the streets. If they keep going they'll be the reason Preston turns into a serial killer.
>>
I remember reading that Cercie had a miscarraige?

Was the a last second change or what?
>>
>>86967122
Likely moving it to S8E1.
>>
>>86966993
>Sansa marrying anyone but Robin

The fuck? The kid is already sweet on her and it would make her the most powerful lord in Westeros just beneath Dany/Jon or their kid if they die.
>>
File: 1503803903736.png (304KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1503803903736.png
304KB, 646x595px
>>86965121
> Jon wants Brienne and Podrick to take Sansa and Arya and Bran with them and to leave with Robin Arryn to the Eyrie.
>Arya doesn’t want to and claims that she’s stronger than most men.
Uh guys. This pretty much proves its 100% real.
>>
>>86967122
Probably moved to next season for timing.
>>
>>86967097
Roughs drafts are rough for a reason fellow 4chinner
I know its strange but since their whole leaks of this past season were 100% spot on, deduction means season 8 as well has been known to them
I for one am ready for it. The end they have planned is waaaaay better than I thought those kikes could come up with, I'll take it
>>
>>86965121
>Howland Reed dies in episode two
>In episode three he's talking to Jon and saying he wishes the NK would kill him because his kids are dead

This isn't even fanfiction tier bad, it's written by a retard tier bad.
>>
>>86966900

Why was she in only one episode?
>>
>>86967272
>EDIT: ORIGINALLY, HOWLAND DIED DURING EP.2 BUT THE WRITERS CHOSE TO INCLUDE GREYWATER WATCH LATER ON.
>>
>>86965121
Stop spreading this bullshit. It's just a guy who's autistic enough to write a whole fanfiction about S8 and tries to sell it with the argument hurr durr last time we also weren't sure if the leaks were true.
>>
>>86967272
that's what tipped me off that it's bullshit
>>
>>86967463
I am not the guy who posted, but its true. I know you are here to troll but I get it man I get it. So keep on keepin on and be MAD
>>
>>86967463
literally every season has been leaked you idiot.
>>
>Missandei bla bla bla Tyrion and then sexy time haw haw

Most random hookups in Westeros. Pointless and tumblr as fuck. Showrunners aren't even hiding they have the souls of 14 year old girls
>>
>>86965121
>a human being wrote this
>>
>>86965706
keep in mind that season 7 and 8 are both shorter and written in conjunction. Season 7 has to set up the end of the show which means that when they finished season 7 they already needed a good idea of where things were going. It's not the same as going from something like season 3 to season 4 for example because there is no inherent pressure to end the show next season.
>>
>>86967247
>their leaks
"their leaks".
Anon, you are confusing leaks that were posted on Reddit last year and leaks that were posted just a few weeks ago on Pastebin

Moreover, there is no reason why Rough Drafts for Season 8 would be on the HBO site. Writers would have them in their laptops. MAYBE.
>>
>>86967536
you are an child
>>
>>86965121
>Daenery's corpse gets defiled
Do they have the balls to do this?
GoT is all about queens slaying but this is also something blunt that the hack writers could use to insert drama.
>>
>>86967592
>saves her life via slicing a harpy's knees then throat
>shows her there is a better way to save a city then death
>has a cock unlike that greyworm faggot

yeeaaahh maan soo poiintless, you win man good job!
>>
>>86967570
Yes but only shortly after the shooting began. These "leaks" have been out for weeks now.
>>
>>86967456
Yeah, nice cover innit?
>>
>>86967570
and i'm sure the real leaks will happen later

but since every season has leaked, of course some autist wrote a really shitty inconsistent draft and released it knowing idiots would believe it
>>
>>86966692
They also say Theon asks Jon to leave to go rescue Yara in episode 1 or 2 of next season, when he already left this episode.

I wouldn't believe the leaks until shooting starts.
>>
Those s8 "leaks" were made back in July on reddit. For fuck's sake, they were edited a billion times.
>>
>>86967536
>here to troll

Fuck off back to plebbit or wherever you came from and take your shitty fic with you.
>>
>>86965121
I can absolute see this happening.

It's so fucking retarded but B R A V O
D
A
B
I
D
>>
>>86967739
>Let me tell you more about how deep my fanfic characters are
Dear diary OP was a faggot shipper
>>
>>86965121
IT IS RETARDED ENOUGH TO BE DnD
I BELIEVE
>>
>>86967730
I guess I am a 30 year old manchild, sure. This is the only TV show I had any interest in ever. I am more a movie person. Shit I dont even own a TV so yeah there is that.

>you got me, ima kid XD XD XD XD
>>
>>86965121
>Jaime Lannister and the Tully forces come to the North’s aid right in time.

that does seem legit
>>
>>86967817
Never been to reddit sorry, Been on 4chins since I was 22 back in 2005. However if you wish to keep being a faggot, thats on you :)
>>
>>86965121
>Tyrion and Missandei are seen in bed with each other
>The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

Jesus Christ what fucking neckbeard wrote this shit?
>>
>>86965121
>We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…
The Wheel of Time turns, and the gunslinger followed.
>>
>>86965817
>>86965902

WW are defeated, Dany dies in labour, Jon & Jamie die on a last min explosion. Tyrion is king regent

Only cuz of that I would this to be true, but they dont have the balls to kill Dany
>>
>>86968047
You know normies will eat that shit up
>>
>>86967956
you are so thirsty for approbation from the wrong neighborhood
>>
>>86965121
>almost 2 hrs first episode
KINO
>>
>>86964895
It's never impossible but a shitton of "leaks" and "spoilers" come out for each season and most of them have been fake. Just a few turned out to be true. I read tbr supposed "leaks" and they seem more fake and like fan fiction then a lot of "leaks" that turn out to be bullshit. I don't even mean the content but the way they're written as if someone is just watching and describing finished cuts of the episode. Also they're not from the same source as the true leaks.
>>
File: normal jannu.gif (328KB, 549x598px) Image search: [Google]
normal jannu.gif
328KB, 549x598px
>>86965121
>Anyone believing this

Theon already went off to rescue his sister, he's not gonna come back and beg jon for help.

Is /tv/ this retarded?
>>
>>86967702
The scripts we see in the Pastebin are still a lot more descriptive than what would be necessary, The "real leaks" for this season were something like "Arya disguises as Walder Frey and poisons the other Freys".

Moreover, there is no reason why you would upload these "rough drafts" to the HBO site yet. The people who would have them would be:
Writers.
Producers.

That is it. Real leaks would make sense when actors, or special effects people, or dubbers get them.
>>
>>86968168
Better question: Are D&D this retarded?

And the answer is "yes."
>>
File: XgUZe0K.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
XgUZe0K.gif
455KB, 256x256px
>>86965121
>Greyworm dies in ep2
>Missandei and Tyrion fug in ep 6
>>
>>86968043
>claims he's an oldfag
>whines about "trolling"
>:)

You can stop now newshit.
>>
>>86966722
>which I guarantee is what GRR Martin had/has planned for the books but they literally changed to phrase the prince that was promised this season to be a "gender neutral" term so it could apply to either gender solely for SJW brownie points)
you realize that was in the books too

maybe you should try reading them

>What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it..
>>
What's the point of this show if the nights king keeps returning over and over? We see that they'll kill off critical characters, but now they decide to kill almost everyone off? Half of the cast should be dead if it wasn't for plot armor.
>>
>>86965121

Why is Robin in the North all of a sudden?
>>
>>86965121
>Euron, the most undeveloped unquestionable evil character is the final boss
>Bran becomes the next Night King
This better be fake, there are kid's cartoons with better ending than this.
>>
File: leorio.jpg (62KB, 473x358px) Image search: [Google]
leorio.jpg
62KB, 473x358px
>>86965121
>Cersei Lannister and the Mountain receive Qyburn in the Throne Room. He comes to tell her that Daenerys has been defeated. Cersei laughes and both drink to celebrate their victory. Cersei begins to feel dizzy and the audience realizes that it’s Arya with Qyburn’s face. She has poisoned Cersei with Jaqen’s vial. Qyburn starts to confront her and Cersei realizes that something is not right here. That’s when Arya makes her identity known. She tells Cersei that a lion should never have fought with a pack of wolves.

I'm lost for words. There is literally no sentence I could formulate that can express how retarded this is.
>>
Missandei laughs and tells Tyrion that he shouldn’t have expected otherwise with Jon and Daenerys as parents. Tyrion tells Missandei that she’s doing an excellent job in educating Lyanna and the two start to have sex with each other. The last scene with Tyrion is one with Lyanna on the giant map of Westeros. Tyrion tells Lyanna she will rule the Seven Kingdoms one day. He explains that the North and the Vale are currently ruled by Lady Sansa Stark, the only remaining Stark child and that she’s married to Lord Gendry Baratheon, Lord of the Stormlands. The Riverlands are ruled by Edmure Tully. Tyrion himself is in charge of Casterly Rock at the moment, but the castle is left unoccupied still. The Reach is ruled by Lord Samwell Tarly, son of Randyll Tarly. The Iron Islands on the other hands are currently ruled by Yara Greyjoy. Lyanna asks about Dorne, on which Tyrion answers that Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them. Now Tyrion and Lyanna walk toward the Iron Throne. Tyrion warns Lyanna that the Game of Thrones isn’t a child’s play and it’s one that comes at a price. Of course, Tyrion assures her that she’ll never have to deal with the Game of Thrones alone and he’ll always be there for her. Last shot is Lyanna and Tyrion staring at the Iron Throne.
• We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

>at least Bronn got his castle
>>
>>86968335
>There is literally no sentence I could formulate that can express how retarded this is.
That should be a sign that it's legit and it's from DABID.
>>
>>86968330
Bran becoming night king is kinda cool desu,
only non-shit part of this """""""""""leak""""""""""
>>
>>86968093
they'll kill her for sure, that whole talk between her and tyrion about succession after she's gone, they're building to it
>>
>>86968168
did we both watch the same season 7? Because if your reasoning for not believing in script is "it makes no sense and why would that person do that and that's basically retarded" then you haven't been paying attention.
>>
File: fake st.png (2KB, 604x38px) Image search: [Google]
fake st.png
2KB, 604x38px
FAKE
>>
>>86968477
Write dumber. And fewer.
>>
>>86966900
NOOOOOOOOOOO QUEEN DON'T GET SLAYED
>>
>>86968479
I thought he became the current one from time magic shit not the next one.
>>
>>86968275
The bigger thing is the Night's King just dissapearing in these supposed "leaks" which don't even mention he maybe died until episodes later, meanwhile Euron who no one gives a shit about becomes the only and ultimate Big Bad who kills everybody at once in a big retarded explosion.
>>
>>86964031
Niggers
>>
>>86965121
>mountain killed not by hound

D R O P P E D
>>
File: ZomboMeme 27082017220312.jpg (62KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 27082017220312.jpg
62KB, 426x426px
Obviously normie tier but that is the key to good spoilers
>>
>>86965121
comedy
gold

lel

kek
>>
>Euron gets the upper-hand and swings his axe Theon right in Theon’s body. Theon dies immediately, Euron laughs.
lmao
>>
>>86968563
There is a difference between characters acting OOC and D&D shooting a very similar, relatively boring scene twice.

These leaks were more than likely made by redditors who were going from the real leaks of Season 7 so they missed this scene.
>>
>>86965346
Well it is supposed to be a never ending struggle between two Gods.
>>
>>86968977
He named his axe 'Theon'? It's like poetry.
>>
>>86964678

dumb twin peaks poster go back to your reddit general
>>
>>86965121
I don't want this to be true but I know it's going to be.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

PRESTON NEEDS TO KILL THEM
>>
File: 1503584241173.jpg (46KB, 291x318px) Image search: [Google]
1503584241173.jpg
46KB, 291x318px
>>86964678
nice
>>
>>86969104

lol their little show is so unimportant they have to spread their asscancer here ... just ignore them
>>
>>86965902
>Iron Throne
Lyanna Targaryen (Jon/Dany kid) under regency by Tyrion and his love Missandei (sic!)

>North
Sansa

>Riverlands
RADmure with Roslin and his two kids, one of them has Needle.

>Vale
Sansa for some reason

>Westerlands
Tyrion, Casterly Rock is abandoned though

>Stormlands
Gendry, Sansa's husband so dumb kids may potentially rule over 3 kingdoms

>Iron Islands
Yara, Theon dies, Euron dies last ep as the last villain.

>Reach
Sam & Gilly

>Dorne
Bronn and Snek(?)

Also:
>Arya sails the Sunset Sea (west)
>Bran's body is taken by the last WW and resurrected as potantial new NK.
>NK killed in Vale, maybe by Sweetrobin
>everyone else is ded. literally.
>Dany dies at childbirth and is displayed as "banner" on KL walls in last episode by Golden Company who was made by non!targs
>>
>>86965121
>Howland reed is dead in episode 2
>talks to Jon in episode 3
Interesting...
>>
>>86966466
if some autist wrote the season 8 leaks, then he correctly pulled Euron rolling with Golden Company out of his ass
i'm betting those leaks are real
>>
File: 1415938633676.png (536KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
1415938633676.png
536KB, 800x444px
>Gilly has good news for Sam. She’s pregnant with his child. Sam’s clearly on cloud nine when he finds out that he’s having his own child with Gilly. He also makes Gilly sure that he’ll always regard Little Sam as his own Sam and he’ll inherit the Reach one day.

>Sansa and Gendry visit the crypts of Winterfell. Jon’s statue stands in the crypts as well. Gendry asks Sansa if the truly belongs down there. Sansa says that it is the only place where Jon truly belonged, next to his real father Ned and with his brothers.

#proudcucks
>>
>>86967463
everyone said this about the ssn 7 leaks that turned out to be true. Get rekt
>>
>>86969380
This actually made sense if these are just outlines. They get changed all the time. Probably someone thought they need him AFTER doing ep 2 outline.
>>
>>86966792
>Preston
Jacobs?
>>
didnt the leaks say that cersei was going to miscarry in tonights episode?
>>
>>86965121

The season 7 leaks were retarded with Littlefinger being killed, an ice dragon, and a zombie polar bear.

I fully believe these leaks.
>>
>>86965121
Those make no sense. Theon fucked off on a boat.
>>
File: 1459188286855.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459188286855.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>86969134
>Preston reads the season 8 leaks
>trains for months with his extensive military background to beef up, get weapons and prevent the show from airing a final season
>day before shooting starts Preston goes to HBO offices and cleans house with D&D,the rest of the writers, and producers of the show
>before an heroing he leaves a manifesto completing the entire series in both a logical and emotionally satisfying manner
>HBO uses his manifesto for the final season
>Game of Thrones ends and is haled as one of the greatest television series of all time
>mfw
>>
>It’s Arya who finishes Cersei and slits her throat. Nymeria and the Hound destroys the Mountain but he doesn’t seem to die. The Mountain loses his helmet at some point and that’s when the Hound manages to burn his face with fire. The Mountain is left to die and The Hound, Arya and Nymeria leave The Red Keep.
>>
>>86969473
yeah. He's becoming unhinged lately and I wouldn't put it past him that he actually murders someone after season 8 leaks become confirmed after the first episode aired and all of it was true.
>>
Did torrumd and berric die?
>>
>>86969377
>Sansa for some reason
her mother was from there.
>>
>>86968335

Is this any worse than Littlefinger's death?
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (34KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
34KB, 367x411px
>everyone's favorite dragon queem dies and her corpse rottens and gets shit thrown on it
>Jon, Jaime, Hound etc. all die to Euron blinking to the camera while they all get nuked

Holy fucking shit this will cause a shitstorm if the leaks are true.
I don't know how to feel about all this
>>
>>86967272
>This isn't even fanfiction tier bad, it's written by a retard tier bad.

Confirmed d&d material then!
>>
>>86965121
You forgot to add episode 1 dumbass
>>
>>86969638
Psshhhtt.. noting personnel, kid

*unsheats wolf*
>>
>>86969552
it said she "woke up in a pool of blood", so the leaker mixed her up with Lyanna. She doesn't miscarry
>>
>>86969750
I will fucking spread these leaks to the entire world so they'll rewrite this shit.
>>
>>86964719

No. The season 8 stuff was taken from various fanfics.

If you read through it it isn't even vaguely consistent from episode to episode. Characters that are already dead appear in scenes, and there are scenes that completely condradict things that have already happened in season 7.
>>
>>86965121
Yep. That's definitely how it ends. I regret reading this.
>>
>>86969971
It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep after reading all this. JUST
>>
>>86965121

> First scene will only include the soundtrack of R. Djawadi, there’s no dialogue in the first five minutes. We first see the Knights of the Vale preparing themselves for an attack. We get a shot of the Lannister, Tully and Stark army marching to the Vale. Jaime, Tyrion, Edmure and Bronn are seen leading their men. Then we see the Golden Company getting on board of Euron Greyjoy’s ships. The Knights of the Vale see a huge storm approaching slowly, Yohn Royce is commanding the Army of the Vale to keep their spears of dragonglass ready. Robin Arryn fights alongside Yohn Royce. Lord Royce isn’t too pleased to have Robin Arryn commanding their men. You can literally read that from his face.

Seems likely that they will use this shit tier editing build up again.
>>
>>86969879
This is probably the only remaining option.
>>
>>86966357
i thought bronn was already married tho
>>
>>86969671
No. They just can't climb down because they'll be slaughtered. They'll have to teleport to Castle Black to send word the zombies were last spotted in the Gift advancing south.
>>
>>86969647
I love Preston Jacobs. I do feel his pain for how badly ASOIAF has been adapted, but he's a pacifist, he won't harm those d&d morons.
>>
>>86967702
The season 7 leaks and the season 8 leaks came from the same source, the same breach. Season 7 leaks panned out as true, which confirms the season 8 leaks are true as well. You're in denial.
>>
File: Edmureshitpost.jpg (35KB, 557x360px) Image search: [Google]
Edmureshitpost.jpg
35KB, 557x360px
>>86969377
>Badmure ruling anything

Its time again,

This is your daily reminder that this incompetent idiot is single handedly responsible for:

>Letting The Mountain escape
>Which lead to Capturing Willem an Martin Lannister which led to Robb's betrayal
>Which lead to The Beheading of Riccard Karrstark
>Which lead to the Karrstark's marching home
>Which lead to Accepting Walder Fray's marriage proposal
>Which lead to The Red wedding
>Which lead to Letting the mountain escape which allowed him to stand for cersie in the trail by combat
>Which lead to Prince Oberyn's death
>Which lead to Tyrion having to be set free
>Which lead to Shae and Tywin's death
>Which lead to Tyrion getting captured by Jorah an getting greyscale
>It also lead to Cersie putting a bounty on Tyrion (causing lots of dwarfs to be killed in a attempt to claim)
>Which lead to the sand sluts threatening to kill Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts actually killing Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts killing Dorne and the plot line
>Which lead to him being used to betray the black fish

How can one man be such a colossal fuck up?

and how is he rewarded, with qt3.14 wife.....
>>
FUUUUUUUUUIUUUUCK THE LEAKS CANNOT BE TRUE.
Anyone else just tripping around after spoiling themselves?
>>
File: lmao.jpg (356KB, 1667x1115px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
356KB, 1667x1115px
>>86970120
If Gandhi was still alive to witness D&D's writing he would have questioned if violence is never an option.
>>
File: hmm.png (35KB, 626x206px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
35KB, 626x206px
http://time.com/4791793/game-of-thrones-season-7-david-benioff-d-b-weiss/

Hmm...
>>
>>86965595
The normies would not approve, knowing them they would summon antifa to vandalize HBO's trash cans
>>
#NotMyThrones
>>
>>86965121
>everyone you care about dies lel: the end

Wtf man
>>
>>86970302
Stop bumping and forcing your shit OP, I know it's you. You've had your time when you posted your story mid-season, everyone had a fine laugh about it and that's all you're going to get, nothing else has changed.
>>
>>86970466
Lol I remember the normiebook uproar when maggie in the walking dead was having trouble with her baby

>omfg cant one woman in this show have a normal birth wtf I hate walking dead now
>>
File: tanya rage.png (112KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
tanya rage.png
112KB, 386x396px
>>86965121
>It seems like dragonfire can harm the Night King.
>It looks like the Dragonfire doesn’t affect the White Walkers, though.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
>>
File: albino_clifford.jpg (57KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
albino_clifford.jpg
57KB, 606x592px
why is everyone shitting on the leaks, i think its an alright end to things

>dany dies at dragonstone where she was born
>jamie slays another king
>jon and co get exploded courtesy of a call back to the mad king's tnt under the city
>in a series where its become a meme that everybody dies, basically everybody dies
>arya gets to be the one to kill cersei
>cleganebowl happens
>tyrion gets to be temporary king instead of jon or dany taking the throne
>tyrion gets to pound melissande

could be a lot worse. the shit with bran is dumb, but the shit with bran is always dumb so that's just par for the course
>>
>>86970591
Fuck you nigger thanks for spoiling everything and ruining my life.
>>
How do they wind up killing the Night King?
>>
>>86970784
The only thing I really hate is the exploding dragon pit part.
>>
>>86970204
your logic is impeccable
>>
>>86969706
she was from riverlands.
>>
>>86970784
What's the fucking point of Jon then?
>>
File: 1461645406682.jpg (56KB, 440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461645406682.jpg
56KB, 440x960px
>>86965121
What in the Goddamn...
>>
>>86971127
For the random lulz
>>
Can't tell if thread is completely populated by tolls, or just dumb fuckers who truly are gullible enough to believe the season 8 "leaks"

Did you guys miss the obvious cut/paste inserts from popular fanfics? The scenes that include characters/locations that aren't in the show? Or the passages that resurrect characters that died in previous episodes for new scenes, like nothing happened?

D&D will serve us a steaming pile of shit masquerading as a script, but it won't be this.
>>
>>86970824
Jon probably kills him
>>
>>86965121
>Jon and Dany's daughter
>making her effectively that universe's Queen Elizabeth I
>GoT ends with the beginning of the Elizabethan Era
>>
>>86971248
Can't tell if thread is completely populated by tolls, or just dumb fuckers who truly are gullible enough to believe the last seven episodes were the real season 7

Did you guys miss the obvious cut/paste inserts from popular fanfics? The scenes that include characters/locations that aren't in the show? Or the passages that resurrect characters that died in previous episodes for new scenes, like nothing happened?

D&D will serve us a steaming pile of shit masquerading as a script, but it won't be this.
>>
>>86965121
Euron Greyjoy is the final boss battle? Not the Night King, not Viserion, not Cersei, fucking Euron??? I don't buy it.
>>
those leaks are fake
/thread
>>
>>86971127

>character dies
>what the fuck, that was pointless, may as well have skipped all of his parts!

how have you made it this long in the show with that kind of attitude
>>
>>86971248
>>86971345
good posts
>>
They wouldn't have Euron disappear for half of the season if he is the true final battle and becomes king.
>>
http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are there different leaks to this?
>>
>>86971345

Season seven leaks came from a guy in Spain who worked on the production team.

The HBO hacks released documents and scripts regarding season 7.

The season 8 "leaks" just came from some bullshit unsourced post on reddit.
>>
If Dany dies in childbirth, Tumblr will lose its shit.
>>
>>86965121
>Eddard Targaryen
>>
File: 1413336594429.jpg (70KB, 721x761px) Image search: [Google]
1413336594429.jpg
70KB, 721x761px
>>86965121
>Theon is going to rescue Yara as of EP7 S7 in the show

>But S8 EP1's """""leaks"""" clearly state:

"Knowing that the Army of the Undead will be upon them very soon, Tyrion, Jon, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Podrick, Davos, Tormund, Gendry, Varys, Jorah, Theon"

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>86971560

that would be so beautiful. she's treated as like a feminist icon at this point (which is retarded), having her die as breeding stock would be unbelievably triggering
>>
>>86971752
Anon you forgot the teleporting script
>teleports to pyke where he thinks Yara would be and where he thinks euron is going
>Nothing to be found
>Teleports to help Jon
>>
>>86971752

yeah. Several of those characters are killed off in multiple episodes, and then pop up again only in later episodes. Whoever put this together can't keep track of which characters are dead and which aren't.

In the first versions posted, Arthur Dayne and Howland Reed also appeared (and not in flashbacks) fighting alongside the main characters.
>>
>>86971913
Bran the time lord wargs into the lord of light an brings them back from the dead :^)
>>
>>86969964
keep telling yourself that fag. You probably didn't believe the season 7 leaks were true either.
>>
>>86971809
Yes, but catering to tumblr is why this show went to shit in the first place.
>>
I don't really care but hope some of this 'leak' isn't true. Jamie needs to kill Cersei because of

>P O T T E R Y
>>
>>86966157

Bronn lives nigga, the fuck you on about?
>>
>>86964031
What do you mean now?
They were confirmed real almost 2 months ago.
>>
>>86971979

Anybody defending the s.8 fanfic "leaks" with this much anger is either a waste of oxygen with nothing else in his life and no reading comprehension skills, or doing viral marketing for HBO who are intentionally leaking false info to get people hyped up.

We already know that HBO leaked the Bran=Night King theory, why not this?
>>
File: jon-snow1.jpg (81KB, 655x500px) Image search: [Google]
jon-snow1.jpg
81KB, 655x500px
>>86965121
>edd is killed by a whitewalker and beric avenges his death
>2 characters that has had 0 screen time together
>1 character is at castle black, the other at eastwatch where the night king actually attacked
>somehow edd dies from a whitewalker

wew lad
>>
File: 1429550549593.jpg (7KB, 239x297px) Image search: [Google]
1429550549593.jpg
7KB, 239x297px
>>86970784
>Arya gets to kill Cersei
>Not Jaime
>A good thing

>Final boss being Euron

>Lyanna Targaryen
>>
>>86969377
>Sansa for some reason
did sweetrobin die?

will this finally be the end of preston
>>
>>86965121
hey why didnt you post the episode 1 "leaks"?

could it be because its so unbelievably incoherent that it wouldnt make any sense?

https://pastebin.com/ypzVbXtG
>>
>>86969377
>>Reach
>Sam & Gilly

BUT THERE ARE OTHER TYRELLS

MARGAREY SAID SHE HAD COUSINS
>>
File: cut_me_loose.jpg (61KB, 238x177px) Image search: [Google]
cut_me_loose.jpg
61KB, 238x177px
>tfw mommy and daddy cut you loose with a canteen full of apple juice
>>
File: 1498229828900.jpg (86KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
1498229828900.jpg
86KB, 650x679px
Why don't they just roll with the prophecy?
>>
WHEN DOES JON GET HIS FLAMING SWORD
>>
>>86965121
I really hope they change a lot of that for the actual chapters.
>>
I fully believe those leaks
>>
>>86970784
>>arya gets to be the one to kill cersei
so what the fuck is the valonqar prophecy then
>>
>>86966301
But that happens in the first episode, which for some reason is not included there.
>>
File: 1320808592248.png (335KB, 673x601px) Image search: [Google]
1320808592248.png
335KB, 673x601px
>>86972852
>I fully believe those leaks

Then you fully didnt read them or are fully retarded, or are fully baiting in which case 3/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>86972228
And that prophecy where one of her brothers was going to kill her after all her kids died.
>>
>>86965706
Nobody leaked the scripts themselves.
HBO was hacked, I've heard that 1 to 10 terabytes of information were stolen.
>>
File: bebop sad frog 1322661389209.png (16KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
bebop sad frog 1322661389209.png
16KB, 625x582px
>> She dies in his arms.
>>
File: Untitled.png (223KB, 463x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223KB, 463x449px
>>86972459
they specifically say that the wall was abandoned in episode 2 and everyone is preparing for the big battle of winterfell
i think people from catle black also retreat since they also specify how the umber's castle has been destroyed already

what pisses me of is how the smaller dragon supossedly dies fighting with Viserion but its not resurected after the battle making it 2 drakes for night king.
literally unwachable.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 231x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 231x459px
>>86964678
>>
File: victarion.jpg (1MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
victarion.jpg
1MB, 1440x960px
These might actually be legit. Like what the fuck else is going to happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x722px
>>86969104
>he thinks twin peaks is readit and the feminist fan fic that is game of thrones isn't
>>
>>86973042
they say that edd is stabbed in the back by a white walker at eastwatch in episode 1

edd isnt at eastwatch

stop trying to make your fanfic stand
>>
>>86965121
those leaks contradict themselves
>Howland Reed dies in episode 2
>Howland Reed is talking to Jon in episode 3
>>
> She asks Jorah to release her from her suffering and to kill her.
>>
>>86973264
ahh what ever i did not read the first episde leak, started at episode 2 so what ever.
>>
>naked Dany's corpse with shit all over

would fuck desu
>>
>>86972410
>We already know that HBO leaked the Bran=Night King theory
I'll bite. How do we know this
>>
>littlefinger never say "I shuppose harranhall is off the table"
WTF where the memes about?!
>>
>>86972978
lol
>>
The only good ending to the tv series and book series would be the white walkers winning and killing everyone off in the end. It's the only realistic ending without any bullshit cop outs.
>>
>>86973672

advertising agreements and contracts between HBO and a bunch of blogs/media outlets to run stories promoting the "incredible fan theory"
>>
>>86967592
Tyrion has always loved foreign born whores.
>>
>>86965121
Fake as fuck.
>>
>Dany gets all 3 of her dragons killed
>Sansa is still fucking alive
>Sam is still fucking alive
>Tyrion fell for some useless whore again
>Everyone cool is dead

>Future of westeros looks lame as all fuck
>>
THE LEAKS ARE FAKE AS FUCK YOU STUPID FAGGOT

CERSEI DIDN'T MISCARRY, DUMB JACKASSES
>>
>>86965121
>Grey Worm is KIA
WTF
I DON'T CARE HOW GAY IT IS, THE ONLY PEOPLE I WANTED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WERE GREY WORM AND MISSANDEI
>>
>>86971521
>desinerd
>.in

lmaoooooooo
>>
>>86974558
>1 scene gets cut from the finale
>everything else correct
well that proves that it's fake alright
>>
no azor ahai
I totally believe the S8 leaks.

This is fucking stupid. I hope D&D are murdered
>>
>>86969864
The season 8 leaks mention Crrseis miscarriage too.
>>
>>86974692
>GRRM told D&D how the series will end.
>In the books, Cersei will be killed by her little brother.
>The leaks say Arya kills Cersei
Fuck off and die. The leaks are 100% proven bullshit, and you will NOT troll here for another year with this shit. Slit your wrists and die.
>>
>>86974830
>Crrseis
did you have a stroke?
>>
File: go.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>86974866
>>
>>86974866
>implying D&D give one shit about what GRRM says now
>>
>>86974776
Die in a fucking fire you faggot anal wart discharge. The leaks are fake. You deserve to have your dick chopped in half lengthwise for believing this shit and sullying our board with your faggotry.

>>86974830
The season 7 leaks talked about miscarriage, and the loser who wrote these fakes just went with it. The real season 8 scripts obviously don't have them.
>>
>>86974866
>and you will NOT troll here for another year
Of course he won't since /got/ is banned out of season.
>>
>>86969552
probably got pushed back until next season. everything else was correct.

also, remember ghost's death got cut from battle of bastards
>>
>>86974948
> faggot anal wart discharge

That's actually pretty good. Using it.
>>
>>86974932
YOU STUPID LITTLE NEWFAGGOT BITCH I'VE BEEN ON 4CHAN BEFORE /tv/ WAS EVEN A BOARD. KILL YOURSELF YOU MEME SPOUTING LITTLE BITCH

>BUT LE DXD XDD

FUCK OFF. The leaks aren't real, and anyone who thinks they are rides the short bus.
>>
>>86964678
INCREDIBLY UNDERRATED
>>
>>86974192
>advertising agreements and contracts
Did this come from the hacked 1.5tb of hbo promo materials? Where is documented proof of these contracts?
>>
>>86966059
>filming begins for Nikolaj in October, but the epilogue will be filmed first in mid September (which confirms that Jamie will not survive)
The leaks state he dies at the end of the series with the rest. Why would his schedule be different if he appears through the entire season and dies at the end like Jon and others.
>>
>>86974866
>angry about lack of miscarriage
>should have been a miscarriage himself
>>
>>86965121
nice fanfic
>>
>>86975045
I'm angry that people are trying to push these fake pieces of shit that were already revealed as fake.

>/got/ two weeks ago
>the season 8 leaks have been confirmed fake; ignore shitpostesr

>/got/ now
>OMG GUISE CHECK OUT THESE LEAKS THAT WE FOUND XD SO D&D AMIRITE XD
>>
>>86975035
The epilogue is the post-timeskip that shows how the survivors are living. If Nikolaj isn't filming for it, that means he's not surviving the season.
>>
>>86975178
>confirmed fake
you keep saying that but haven't offered any confirmation. you're just screeching like an autist
>>
>>86965121
>Tormund leads the Free Folk and fights but is killed by Drogon’s fire

DROPPED
>>
>>86966722

Taken from the books. It refers to dragons being able to change sex, like many reptiles and amphibians.

Nobody gives a fuck about SJWs irl, except paranoid MRAs and neonazi fags who need a bogeyman to blame everything on. SJWs are just the flip side of the same powerless, irrelevent basement dweller coin.
>>
ALL of you said the SAME SHIT about the season 7 leaks.

POLAR BEAR?! ICE DRAGON? KYS YOU DUMB RETARD THAT SHIT ISN'T HAPPENING YOU DUMB VAGINAL CANCER MAN! LEL YOU RIDE SHORT BUS FAGGOT!

And here we are. The leak was 100%.

This leak is fucking real. Deal with it.
>>
>>86975178
it's just one redditor samefagging because of the increased traffic and hence exposure brought by the finale
>>
when will arya and sansa die?
>>
>>86975244
1. We know Arya will not kill Cersei
2. The leaks have things that didn't happen in season 7
3. The leaks themselves contradict each other (frog man dies then is later alive)

Just shut the fuck up and die. You will not push this bullshit for another year. The leaks have been confirmed fake and 100% of us dismissed them already. The only reason this thread exists is because of all the outsiders brought in from the finally. No actually anon believes them at all.
>>
>>86975359
never
>>
>>86975379
>No actually anon
>>
>>86975284
>It refers to dragons being able to change sex
Not quite; the books state that dragons are entirely asexual
>>
>>86975379
>1. We know Arya will not kill Cersei
how do we know this?
>>
>>86965121
This is so retarded Im afraid is real
>>
>>86975379
Look, we get it. You're angry about the way got ends. No need to act like an autist.
>>
>>86975504
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Maggy
>>
>>86964031
Was dying part of his plan?
>>
>>86975597
You're the same faggot who's been spamming this, aren't you? I remember you, you piece of shit.
>XD I WARNED YOU NOT TO SPOIL YOURSELF
>DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME BECAUSE YOU'RE MAD ABOUT THE LEAKS
I wish nothing but misery and suffering upon you.
>>
>>86975623
not in the show
>>
>>86964678
Based Twin Peaks fan
>>
>>86966357
Holy moses that jaw
>>
>>86975435

Then how do they reproduce?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>86975773
She could pull the wall down with her teeth, I reckon
>>
>>86965121
>Yara and Gendry are inside the Red Keep but come to the conclusion that Euron has escaped to the Dragonpit, much to Yara’s annoyment because she wanted to finish her uncle.
>annoyment
>>
>>86965121
If people here knew most of the stuff here is true. Ending will be garbage. Deal with it.
>>
>>86965121
>The next scene, Tyrion and Missandei are seen in bed with each other and talk about Lyanna, that she’s not the most easy-going child. Tyrion mentions that she’s quite good at brooding as well.
I'm done with this shit
>>
>>86975316
This. The leaks are real idiots. Like it or not
>>
Show Euron really isn't compelling enough for final boss material.
>>
>>86975691
lmao you're so fucking paranoid it's hilarious. It's actually my first time on /tv/. D&D is out to get you man.
>>
>>86970784
Literally all I fucking care about is cleganebowl
>>
>>86965121
>Lyanna asks about Dorne, on which Tyrion answers that Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them.
BAD PUSY CONFIRMED ALIVE
>>
>>86976003
>>86975316
Oh shut the fuck up. The s7 leaks were just bulletpoints. This is clearly fanfiction someone wrote.

We've never had leaks written out like a story before without having the actual script outlines.
>>
>>86965121
>Jorah also tells Daenerys that it striked him that Daenerys has been so absent for days. She answers that she’s not feeling very well lately.
Oh you

..Also, Daenerys was pregnant before. Wouldn't she remember how it feels?
>>
>>86975876
>Then how do they reproduce?
Nobody knows. That's the exact explanation given.
>>
> In season 3 a few real leaks are posted with screencaps of episodes before airing
> Season 5, the same thing happens
> season 7 content is leaked in its entirety a year ahead of airing

In between all of that, there has been a flood of false leaks. You guys have short memories.

Also, soem samefag has been pushing the TyrionxMissandei thing for years now, and changing the circumstances of their hookup every season
>>
>>86966522
It's two cheap hacks with no writing skills
>>
>>86970784
>why is everyone shitting on the leaks, i think its an alright end to things
You're the exact kind of mentally challenged pleb this shit was made for. They literally just decide "Fuck it, people liked how anyone could die? Well how about everyone dies in the stupidest ways we can imagine!"
>>
>>86965121
>https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>preggo danny
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>86974519
>Podrick dead
I wanted him and Gendry to be a buddy duo and fuck shit up around the world ;_;
>>
wait, Tyrion ends up fucking Missandei? hahahahah
>>
>>86976154
>Qyburn enters Cersei’s chambers. He mentions that she hasn’t spoken about her miscarriage anymore
she didn't miscarry though
>>
>>86965121
this is so hilariously and obviously fake i cant believe anyones falling for it
>>
>>86965121
>https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>Lyanna asks about Dorne, on which Tyrion answers that Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them. Now Tyrion and Lyanna walk toward the Iron Throne. Tyrion warns Lyanna that the Game of Thrones isn’t a child’s play and it’s one that comes at a price. Of course, Tyrion assures her that she’ll never have to deal with the Game of Thrones alone and he’ll always be there for her.

>People believe this part
>>
>>86976154
>In between all of that, there has been a flood of false leaks. You guys have short memories.
this
>>
>>86969711
There was no more poetic way for little finger to die than by Sansa ordering his death and one of the kids ending it.
>>
>>86976122
See you at the end of the last season ;)
>>
>>86965121
>The fire can hurt the NK
>Can't hurt the other WW

>People believe this
>>
>>86971407
To be fair in the books he might summon a super Kraken or actually achieve apotheosis and become the drowned god.
>>
>>86975717
Yes she was
>>
>>86971338
Which makes sense, since GoT is war of the roses
>>
>>86965121

I read all of it, fucking laughed.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 703x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 703x685px
>>86975015
>reddit spacing
>>
>>86976676
I mean it fit in the theory that the NK has been created to lead the WW so that they don't go on a murderous rampage like the fucking magical bioweapon they are.
The NK has been created on screen before and we've seen that he actually create other WW in a different way so the WW =/= NK kindda makes sense since the WW and NK are fundamentaly different.
>>
Won't they just change the script if they knew that the scripts were leaked? I mean they're not starting the recording until October, right?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.