[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ray Donovan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rayray_.jpg (108KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
rayray_.jpg
108KB, 405x600px
What went wrong? The first three seasons of this show were amazing. I didn't even finish season 4, gave up a third of the way through. Picked up at ep1 of season 5 to see if it straightened itself out and fuck no, worse than ever. Did the writing team change or something?
>>
SLAVIC FAT PADS
>>
Dropped it back when the uggo daughter was hanging with the rap nigger or was it a rap niggers niglet?

feels good to know it's shit
>>
>>86962782
Can't watch it knowing that he rapes his son in real life and pimps his little ass out to other pedophiles. Sick stuff.
>>
>>86963456
Pretty sure the only thing that is fact is that he let his son dress up as Harley Quinn to go to ComicCon. If you have any evidence of any of the other shit you're spewing from your filthy sewer I challenge you to present it.
>>
>>86962782
any subtle references that he's fucking his own son IRL in the show?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.