[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most aggravating thing about the plot of Batman Begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1683.jpg (118KB, 1536x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
118KB, 1536x1126px
>$150 million budget but can't fix monstrous plot hole
>Crane and his loons pouring toxin into the water mains
>Anyone with a minimal amount of plumbing knowledge knows this is absolutely impossible bullshit
>Water mains are pressurized (80-130+ psi), if you busted one open it would flood the building. You would not be able to overcome the pressure to add posion
>Water mains are not circular, even if somehow you forced poison into mains it would only affect the stuff downstream of you, which is basically your building
>It's physically fucking impossible for it to flow back to the pumping station and contaminate the entire city supply.
>Even if you added it at the pumping station "for weeks" it would be flushed out of the lines under normal usage almost as fast as you added it.
>Using a giant microwave to boil the water in the lines and rupture them spreading steam everywhere is also bullshit. Once one line busted everything would depressurize.
>Basically the entire section of the movie plot is completely ludicrous bullshit
>>
Jimmy neutron is that you?
>>
>>86953189
>Autismo supremo
Get a life, fag
>>
>>86953447
he does he's a plumber lol
>>
File: IMG_1684.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
>>86953189
Same shit happened in Ant-Man
>hurr durr let's break into the building via the water main
>Scott jumps into the fucking SEWER to access the water mains (these two are NEVER connected to each other)
>He could possibly access the building via sewer but he'd come up in a drain or toilet, NOT the sink
>Even IF you lowered the pressure in the lines the water would still fill the pipe completely and not leave a convenient air gap where you could surf and breathe
>He'd never pass through the water meter or backflow preventers in the mains anyway
>Basically the entire scene is physically impossible bullshit.
>>
>>86953726
>>86953189
MORE MORE
>>
>>86953726
>(these two are NEVER connected to each other)

Unless you live where I live and some dumb redneck worker crew actually did that. Ever see a toilet eject water that hits the ceiling? I have. Great fun living in an area with plumbing from the 1940s.
>>
>>86953189
>>86953189

It was a reference to the 1960s Adam West Batman film. The bad guys have a "Microwave emitter" that removes all the moisture out of people, turing them into little piles of dust.

At least it made more sense than either of the other two shitty movies.
>>
File: rasplan.gif (78KB, 565x204px) Image search: [Google]
rasplan.gif
78KB, 565x204px
The whole story about Ra's trying to poison Gotham's water supply in order to bring "balance" is taken from 1982's Batman Annual #8
>>
>>86953189
I also get annoyed by unnecessary plot holes that can be easily avoided. But remember most people are fucking retarded anon.
>>
>>86953189
the dark knight has the same ridiculous plot holes and nonsensical situations. all cape shit is garbage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.