[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEE This was a bit out of character for him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nig king.jpg (31KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
nig king.jpg
31KB, 750x417px
>CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was a bit out of character for him
>>
>>86951992
> LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAO WHO DID THIS *replicates laughing/crying emoji to the best of his ability*

I get that D&D were given some liberties when making the adaptation, but this sounds a bit tasteless when compared with the source material. How would the Night King know the concept of an emoji?
>>
>>86951992
>WHAT KEELED THE DRAH-GONS?
>THE ICE AGE!
>>
>>86951992
>Hey Dragon! Catch!

I was a little confused, but I guess they're trying to attract the marvel fanbase
>>
File: 800.jpg (126KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
126KB, 800x1200px
If you enjoy either the show or the books, you are a pathetic novice in those artistic media
>>
>>86953650
Your pic is taken from ClickHole lame boy.
You remind me of those people who got trolled by The Onion over a decade ago.
>>
>>86954832
>Your pic is taken from ClickHole lame boy.
pssst i know that, kid. now delete your comment and don't bother me
>>
>>86951992
Jon my son... there must always be a night king... UGH!
>>
>I'M SO FUCKING COLD
>JUST LET ME GO PAST THE WALL SO I CAN TAKE A HOT BATH YOU ASSHOLES
literally what did he mean by this
>>
Hate people who emphasize the wrong letter
>>
>>86955027
It's was supposed to denote a long silence
>>
>>86951992
>Yo Dragon! STICK AROUND!
>>
>>86954875
Make me loser
>>
>>86955102
heyyyyy cmon kid i've got a business to run here. scram
>>
>>86951992
Exploding ice spear- ACTIVATE!
>>
>>86955080

Holy shit
>>
Someone better make a comment on the night king "toying with us" or "showing us what he can do". It's the only way to explain him acting so retarded with the dragons.
>>
>>86951992
>"Hey dragon, ICE to meet ya!"
>>
>"I WILL SHOW YOU THE JUSTICE OF THE GRAVE... AND THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR."

They don't even try to hide it anymore.
>>
>Hey Drogon, ICE to meet you!
>>
>>86955304
>>86955308
fuck
>>
>PREPARE... FOR A SONG OF FIRE... AND
>*throws spear*
>NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCEE
>>
>WHAT KILLED THE DRAGONS?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.