[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it just another level of the Matrix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: zion.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zion.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Was it just another level of the Matrix?
>>
>>86948662
yes
>>
>>86948662
Yes.
>>
>>86948662
In a manner of speaking. Zion was in the real world, but it was still part of the error correcting mechanisms of the Matrix.
>>
>>86948662
Why would you care? It's just a movie.
>>
it's the future if madam president had won
>>
File: TheWhite.jpg (64KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
TheWhite.jpg
64KB, 640x378px
>>86948662

The only one who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes is the one at the very top of it.
>>
At this point with all these Matrix within Matrixes, what's the point of trying to escape when you will always doubt if your new reality is even real?
>>
>>86948662
Daily reminder that the first movie is the only one worth watching
>>
its just some dumb movie people pretend to be deep
>>
>>86948662

No. This was a theory proposed by people who didn't understand the movies.
>>
>>86951491
Fucking kill yourself /v/edditor.
>>
>>86952589
Exactly. And now you have to start asking who these people casting shadows on the wall are, and why they want you to think there are more realities and why you should want to escape the reality you are in.
>>
>>86948662
Zion was not a computer simulation, but it was another level of control.
>>
File: 34567.jpg (10KB, 280x223px) Image search: [Google]
34567.jpg
10KB, 280x223px
>>86948662
He's having a huge orgy at his place later, well at least that's what many of us have heard.
>>
>>86951491
that doesnt even make sense
>>
>>86952727
thats so deep anon its almost like you just had your first philosophy class
>>
yeah. but it was the ghetto part. so they didn't give a fuck
>>
>find out you're just a battery hooked up to a virtual simulation
>le mysterious giganigga tells you he can give you freedom
>yeah cool
>turns out freedom is dancing to techno music in a literal cave with stinking shitskins
>>
>"Yo nigga, what is the matrix"
>"can't be explained. You have to experience it yourself :^)"
>redpill
>giganigga explains perfectly what the matrix is
>":^))))"
Aside from that, it remains one of my favourites cyberpunk kino.
>>
>>86948662

no and only plebians think it is

Neo can control and sense the machines because him being The One and going on that journey is apart of their population control scheme, it would be beneficial to this end if he could still connect to the matrix without being physically plugged in and probably also defend himself against squids so they probably just put a wifi connection in his plugs

if he had his "reality" warping abilities in the "real world" he would be manifesting them in different ways rather than in ways only related to interfering with The Machines network
>>
One I finished watching trilogy, I accepted my own transition MTF of course.
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 209x203px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 209x203px
Morpheus was the false prophet who proclaimed the false messiah (anti-christ) Neo.

This is because In the final film Neo temporarily helps to bring in a fasle peace ("...It will last...as long as it can...").

Neos peace is actually a final prison which is also not going to work, then the jig is up at the end and the big man JC (GOD in flesh) comes back and slaps NEO as he melts (Haddith) - because he never existed in the first place and all of this is just a multilayered dream of collective stupification and denial of god or sth.

-Michael Scott
>>
File: LordBuddha.jpg (177KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LordBuddha.jpg
177KB, 540x720px
>>86952727

What do you think was meant by offering "the red pill". What was it that the humans wanted that the machines couldn't offer?

>Power over others.
>>
File: foodforthought.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
foodforthought.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>86952710
>>86952847

If you say so.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.