[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better trilogy Pro tip:You cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: bourne trilogy.jpg (155KB, 1024x507px) Image search: [Google]
bourne trilogy.jpg
155KB, 1024x507px
Name a better trilogy

Pro tip:You cant
>>
File: =0.jpg (49KB, 441x568px) Image search: [Google]
=0.jpg
49KB, 441x568px
>>86948460
>2002 was 20 years ago
>>
File: BetterTrilogy.jpg (3MB, 7500x3570px) Image search: [Google]
BetterTrilogy.jpg
3MB, 7500x3570px
>>86948460
Got you senpai
>>
>>86948460
Fuck Paul Greengrass
>>
>>86948460
Apes reboot
Lord of The Rings
Original Star Wars
Dark Knight trilogy
Raimi's Spiderman
>>
>>86948460
The first one is fantastic. It's a huge drop off after that. It's comparable to the matrix in the sense the first is clearly great. 2nd fucks up and the 3rd is a shitstorm.
>>
The first one is far and away the best. Liman knows pretty well how to construct an action setpiece and it has rightly become a classic if there early 2000s.

Supremacy is definitely a solid sequel with many things going for it, mainly the revenge angle which is done in quite a brilliantly subtle way. But barring the final car chase, there are non real memorable action setpieces because Greengrass has a very overly efficient style and refuses to let key moments "breathe".

Ultimatum was worse. Quite convoluted and reliant on fanservice, but I didn't outright hate it. I just consider it very forgettable compared to the other two.

Overall, Identity is the only one that is a true classic.
>>
>>86948951
What about the Jeremy Renner one???
>>
I tried to finally watch the first Bourne movie after all the years of hype. It was dog shit, it was the most stupid movie I've ever seen. Aside from being incredibly generic in terms of story it did ALL of the stupid action movie tricks that make people cringe.
>>
1 > 3 > 2

2 would have been good but its completely ruined by shakey cam
>>
>Lost Highway
>Mulholland Dr.
>Inland Empire
>>
File: YouSeriousNigga.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
YouSeriousNigga.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>>86948987
>>
>>86949055
Man fuck you Identity is a movie that can get away with those cliches. It has style and chemistry.
>>
>>86948987
Animatrix tier.
Got more neat ideas than the real sequels but ultimately pointless and the execution is super uneven
>>
File: shitwars.jpg (10KB, 320x158px) Image search: [Google]
shitwars.jpg
10KB, 320x158px
Literally any other trilogy is better than that garbage. Pic related.
>>
One of the last "straight white male hero" movies that play it completely straight. The Matrix is ironically another one.
>>
File: toy story.jpg (36KB, 299x446px) Image search: [Google]
toy story.jpg
36KB, 299x446px
Unironically the best Trilogy of all time is Toy Story
>>
File: das_jasn_brn.png (148KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
das_jasn_brn.png
148KB, 341x341px
>Jesus Christ. Jason Bourne didn't get popped?
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (249KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
249KB, 500x707px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.