[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Light be able to kill Keyser Soze before he gets killed by him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thf.png (475KB, 597x399px) Image search: [Google]
thf.png
475KB, 597x399px
Would Light be able to kill Keyser Soze before he gets killed by him?
>>
>>86945782
Couldn't he just see his real name above his head and do it?
>>
>>86946115
He doesn't have the Shinigami eyes.
>>
I have to say that after all the hype, The Usual Suspects was one of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen. Just a bunch of uninteresting characters doing uninteresting things punctuated by a boring "heist" sequence on the boat. The only really good part was the twist ending and the way they revealed all that stuff, so I'm guessing that's the only reason why it's so highly regarded, because critics like things that surprise them, regardless of how well the movie as a whole is executed.
>>
>>86945782
You made this thread yesterday anon
>>
did /tv/ just discover death note or something
>>
>>86946355
The live action movie just came out on Netflix so yes, a lot of them are just now discovering Death Note. It's always funny how uninformed /tv/ is about anime.
>>
>>86946355
>>86946598
Yeah I literally finished it yesterday. It was pretty good, but Mello and Near felt kind of tacked on. Reminded me of having to introduce the Neo Nazis on Breaking Bad after the main character's true rival is eliminated. And normally I criticize the constant internal monologues that animes do, but I think it worked quite well here since it allowed you to see the machinations behind Light's plans.

8.5/10
>>
>>86945782
Heh, he wouldn't even get past 2 letters bro
>>
>>86945782
Verbose Cunt is overrated
>>
>>86946751
you are such a pleb
>>
>>86946268
As much as I don't like Usual Suspects, I like less this kind of cookie-cuter negative review of yours, giving this blasé vibe. Disgusting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.