[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever wondered where cinema's popcorns come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Anyone ever wondered where cinema's popcorns come from?
>>
>>86941334
It's probably processed at some plant after being grown on a farm
>>
>>86941334

Corn is grown in a farm somewhere in Iowa
>>
It's mined in the kinoplex quarries
>>
>>86941567
Iowan here. Can confirm
>>
>>86941641
Tell me more anon
>>
>>86941334
lucky man you are
I was caught smugling diet coke to the theatre and was sent to the popcorn mines. Hard times, but when I was relised I felt like a different man, man who can take the world by the balls and say "I'm in charge here!"
>>
The fresh Corn gets feeded to cows, but the actual corn dont digests so they collect the feces and filter the corns out and wash it at a facility, the rest of the Feces comes on the field again as slurry
>>
File: IMG_4399.jpg (23KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.jpg
23KB, 500x366px
From the underground mines where they lock in people like:

>manlets who fell into the manlet pit
>guys who ignored the no singles policy
>guys who don't pay the black reperation taxes
>failures of the mandatory penis inspection
and some more

all these people work day and night underground to mine as much popcorn as possible, it gets then further processed and then served.

I myself was locked in the popcorn mines for almost 7 years.
>>
>>86941334
They have popcorn mines under the screening rooms. Listen closely next time and you can hear the clanking of pickaxes striking the corn ore.
>>
File: popcorn mines.png (42KB, 702x391px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn mines.png
42KB, 702x391px
>>86941641
>tfw thinking about the popcorn mine collapse of 2017
>>
>>86941836
Fun fact I was actually part of the rescue team.
We were digging for days and never found any bodys, just one piece of skin with the barcode tattoo from the cinema, somebody must have ripped it out or some shit.
I'm glad i'm out.
>>
>>86941776
its done like that to save money and time, no need for expensive machines and worktime to separate the corn, when you can just let the cows do the work and wash it then.
>>
>>86942007
>shilling about corn fields

The jig is up you popcorn mine fatcats.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.