[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftovers Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

Just watched the finale and jesus, it was perfect

>Not a single bad character in the entire show
>Only great storylines
>Everything actually wrapped up perfectly

Why the fuck did people here complain about the show not answering every fucking question when it really did explain pretty much everything? Is it that people wanted the purge thing to be explained in detail and why it happened or what? On every level, this was the best show that I have watched up until now.

How about you guys? What did you like? What didn't you like? What were your expectations and were they met?
>>
You're right, but /tv/ is full of retards and this thread will be full of contrarian idiots
>>
>>86933692

well, I'm sure that there can be a normal discussion since this isn't a bait thread.

Maybe I should also mention that when I was watching season 1 a week ago, people were telling me that the description of the show was to be taken literally, namely that the show was about the people who were left behind dealing with their lives. Maybe people were expecting Lost-tier twists and hoping for a more fantastical element whereas the show was pretty much all about logic and people going crazy
>>
>>86933638
The purge was the only thing that got explained in the finale. Kevin dying and returning several times was just passed over with that heart thing which made no sense.
>>
>>86934900

>The purge was the only thing that got explained in the finale

I rather thought that people could be upset that the show explained where the people went but not the big WHY. I liked the explanation and I was totally fine with them only making Nora tell about it and not spoonfeeding literally everything

>Kevin dying and returning several times was just passed over with that heart thing which made no sense

I thought it was more of a dream everytime and him seeing what he wanted to see and struggling with his own personality. I thought the heart thing was more related to him being crazy or something. Why shouldn't that make sense?
>>
>>86935003
>I rather thought that people could be upset that the show explained where the people went but not the big WHY.
This didn't bother me either
>I thought it was more of a dream everytime and him seeing what he wanted to see and struggling with his own personality.
That was what it seemed like, but it doesn't explain how everyone around him was like HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALIVE every time he came back. Especially the last time where they literally drowned him to death and were mourning him, doesn't seem likely he was alive the whole time and they didn't notice.
>>
File: 16112.jpg (63KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
16112.jpg
63KB, 800x607px
The final episode was pure kinography, in fact season 3 as a whole was fucking amazing
>I believe you
>>
Fellas
Is it gay to depart with another man? Departures have dicks n shit.
>>
>Im on S3 Ep3
What am I in for

also any reactions to virgil offing himself
>>
The leftovers is a show on /tv/ you either love or hate. The show is amazing plain and simple.
also carrie coon is my waifu
>>
>>86935500
I'd carrie her coon if you catch my drift
>>
>>86935128

Well, they were all literally fucking crazy. Everyone of them didn't even remotely give a shit about whether he really died or not because they were only looking for their own benefits from the entire thing. That's why they believed that he was a modern Jesus. I liked how they would rather see him as some fantastical being rather than some guy who has to die so they can get some bullshit answers

>>86935130

For me, the entire show was pure kinography. The dialogues, the camerawork, the music, everything

>I believe you

No show had me on the verge of tears so often, it's so good

>>86935236

nobody will know what you're doing on the other side mate

>>86935412

you're in for a lot of answers and emotions. really great ending too if you ask me

>also any reactions to virgil offing himself

he was a crazy nutjob who basically killed himself for no reason apart from the john thing

>>86935500

I honestly can't grasp why someone would hate this show. maybe some adhd people nowadays will have problems watching it but people who like watching tv shows should love the everloving shit out of this
>>
>>86933638
>Not a single bad character in the entire show
all guilty remnant

without exception
>>
the best episode was the first one about the reverand
>>
>be genius scientist
>create machine to travel to space/dimension where the vanished were
>go there
>dont create another one and take everyone back
nora was lying
>>
>>86933638
DUDE HOMEWARD BOUND
I WISH I WAS
HOME WARD BOUND LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
>>
first season 8/10
second season 10/10
third season 9/10

fight me
>>
>>86936081
>>
>>86936081
>>
>>86935895

I was talking about badly written, not annoying. the guilty remnant was basically full of fucked up people but it had its purpose in the story. they were SUPPOSED to annoy the viewer

>>86935984

or maybe the scientist just didn't give a fucking shit about other people. hence, he didn't even try making the machine prior to nora asking him

>>86936081

can't really complain about that although I'd say 9, 9, 10. It's not like you have a huge difference in your scores

>tfw sucker for love stories so the ending of the show couldn't have been any better
>tfw nora calls someone and it turns out to be laurie

did anyone else think she was dead?
>>
>>86933638
Loved it, don't have much to say about it because the ambiguities were really well done, felt satisfying which a lot of "maybe this, maybe that" shows fail at (LOST), and you're right about the characters. One of those shows that seems built around making everyone talk about it but you can just watch it and be satisfied anyway.

I liked that Matt held onto his faith despite all the perceived tests, I liked the shifts from season to season, I liked the humour and the odd fatalism that the show almost glosses over somewhat comically, like Kevin leaping into the creek without giving a fuck. Some of the characters (the girl living with them in S1 and the twins most notably) felt very deliberately removed at certain points in the show without much reason besides them being non-essential.

Will rewatch in a few years, like True Detective it's just great to sit through.
>>
>>86936475
>SUPPOSED to annoy the viewer
no
>>
File: 1495656325112.jpg (2MB, 2042x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1495656325112.jpg
2MB, 2042x1363px
I don't care about any of the questions left unanswered. But I also don't care about Nora. That's why the finale sucked dick for me. It was all about Nora. Kevin was just there. Fuck Nora. I hate her goddamn character.
Season 1 and 2 had perfect endings. Season 3 just felt like a a "made-up" ending, if that makes any sense.
S03E07 was fucking amazing though, holy shit.
>>
>>86936475
>or maybe the scientist just didn't give a fucking shit about other people. hence, he didn't even try making the machine prior to nora asking him
people that intelligent dont have the mindset of not even just giving this machine someone else.
>>
>>86936487

the ambiguity thing was the thing that actually made this show GOAT-tier in my eyes. it didn't fuck with the viewer that much and it always stayed true to itself, always giving some sort of explanation, even if not revealing everything. I always had the feeling that they wound up mentioning storylines they started way back in the past.

>I liked the humour

Is it just me or was the humour in this show better than in 99% of other shows? The comedic timing and the way the characters acted it out was way too good for a show that was supposed to be a drama. Every single comedy movie of the last decade could actually learn something from this show when it comes to timing and setting up funny verbal and non-verbal situations

>and the twins most notably

the boy was there pretty much until the end and the girl was supposed to show how even people who seemed to be fairly normal could wind up in the cult. I feel like her death, ergo her "removal" from the show, had even more meaning to it in the long run
>>
I'm perfectly fine with them not explaining things, I just didn't like the show. It hit the feelings of grief and despair, but there wasn't much else. I didn't find a single character engaging except holy wayne.
>>
>>86936522

I actually liked them doing the last episode from nora's perspective. in the past episodes, everything was shown but in the last one, the suspense was only there because they DIDN'T show kevin's story. the viewer wasn't supposed to know whether kevin is lying or not so I am perfectly fine with that.

>Fuck Nora. I hate her goddamn character

kek. she was broken as fuck and often annoying but I sure did love her character. the actress was also really good at portraying how fucked up nora was

>>86936594

>giving the machine

he had to build it first though, which he didn't because he just got settled on the other side
>>
>>86936711

what kind of shows do you regularly like? not being condescending because I get that not everybody likes "sad" shows but just genuinely interested. I wanted to introduce the show to my gf but I'm afraid she won't like it due to the sad thing
>>
>>86933638
>Why the fuck did people here complain about the show not answering every fucking question when it really did explain pretty much everything? Is it that people wanted the purge thing to be explained in detail and why it happened or what? On every level, this was the best show that I have watched up until now.
lol what the fuck is it with leftovers fans acting all smug and superior? we get it, you dont care that nothing was explained.
>>
>rush not so popular show such as leftovers
>rush popular shows like GoT
Why the fuck is HBO rushing everything? Where the fuck does the money go?
>>
>>86936475
>did anyone else think she was dead
Damn, I just posted about being satisfied with everything and this is the one thing I was mildly annoyed by

I guess in hindsight other characters were also courting death but it seemed out of place for her

>SUPPOSED to annoy the viewer
Naw mang, they weren't annoying, just... I don't know, they didn't make much sense but I think that was the point.

>>86936695
>the boy was there pretty much until the end and the girl was supposed to show how even people who seemed to be fairly normal could wind up in the cult. I feel like her death, ergo her "removal" from the show, had even more meaning to it in the long run
You're not thinking of the same characters, I mean Kevin's daughter's friends in season. The two identical twins that wear hoodies, and the girl that is living with Kevin and his daughter for most of the season and then literally walks out the front door and is never seen again. You're thinking of John Murphy's kids, Evie and Forgettable Religious Son, who do get decent arcs in s2 and then do fall into the background but stay partially relevant or present, although Erika got a similar write-out for season 3, even if they did bring her back for Wu-Tang trampoline kino

https://youtu.be/UpDwmDkk1pg
>>
>>86937216
I love this show but i feel one more season of character development would of been great
>>
>>86937266
i was thinking like 2 would be pretty prefect
and GoT needed 10 ep seasons not 7 and 6
does animating fucking dragons cost that much?
>>
Medicore and boring show
I bet it's mostly /pol/tards who keeps making these shit threads
>>
I'm half-way through season 2 and I don't know if I can continue, show is slow and boring
>>
>>86937297
t. got pleb

please stick to your general
and also remember 18+ here
>>
>>86937297
how can pol tards even comprehend shows like this?
pol tards watch boring movies with whites in power like man in high castle and mad men
>>
File: damon_lindelof-2.jpg (54KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
damon_lindelof-2.jpg
54KB, 407x600px
You see this little faggot? He deserves all the hate he gets and more.

>he thinks the Sopranos ending was perfect

Here is the thing. I had no idea who Lindelof was until I watched the leftovers. Then having seen it and being hugely unsatisfied I found interviews with this guy and discovered he was involved in several things I thought were awful due to unanswered questions. I've come to the conclusion he is just incapable of writing a complete story story. He just throws in anything he wants to and totally ignores the concept of resolution.

And hey that is fine to an extent. Mysteries go unsolved in real life all the time. However in real life no matter the mystery there IS a solution. There IS an answer.

I guarantee that in a movie like Space Odyssey for example, that despite no answers being spoon fed to the audience the writer has an explanation for everything. But Lindelof doesn't even have a fucking post it note in his desk with an answer on it.

And that's what drives me nuts. It is entirely pointless to discuss and argue and analyze the mysteries in the shit he makes. Because there is NO right answer. He just didn't write one and so trying to figure it out is pointless and that is lazy and boring and bullshit.

Fuck Lindelof.
>>
>le must-have-at-least-one-shirtless-scene-per-episode man
>>
>>86937537
Don't know if this is pasta or not but with The Leftovers I got the impression that he planned everything to have multiple answers and the writers were instructed to balance each interpretation

I won't argue with you on Lost though, that was pretty piss-poor
>>
>>86937193

>lol what the fuck is it with leftovers fans acting all smug and superior?

when did I act smug or superior in any way?

>we get it, you dont care that nothing was explained.

that's what I was actually saying, EVERYTHING was explained except for why exactly the purge happened. how is that "nothing" to you?

>>86937216

I felt like three seasons was enough for this show. I hate that every second show is 5+ seasons and characters and their motivations fall apart as well as the storylines

>>86937225

>I guess in hindsight other characters were also courting death but it seemed out of place for her

I also felt that way but looking back, maybe she just got over it because she's a goddamn shrink

>I don't know, they didn't make much sense but I think that was the point.

how come? they represented the blind faith a lot of people have but did things that were pretty retarded. That's why they all smoked, there was literally no real reason for it but they did it because they were blind and needed some sort of place to be. They are obviously all crazy because Patty, a nutjob, was their leader. They had no real purpose except for the ones they thought were plausible, which they weren't and that was their purpose in the story

>You're not thinking of the same characters, I mean Kevin's daughter's friends in season

ah fuck, my bad. yeah, I know what you mean. But I mean, they also served their purpose as characters. Normal kids who got abandoned by them once they moved. Happens all the time though. Also, Jill giving up on the friendship with the girl showed how full of shit she was and how little she cared about anyone other but herself. Maybe you missed them because every other show keeps characters around they used before but like I said, they moved to another place so there was no need for them to be in the story
>>
i kind of wish they had had the beards the entire run of the show

just looking at justin theroux in season 3 increased my testosterone
>>
>>86937297

>/pol/tards

what? why? I just like to talk about shows. in what way did I give you the impression this thread was about politics? you do realise this is a board literally called /tv/, right? the show isn't /pol/ either so I really don't understand your point

>>86937586

kek
>>
>>86937694
It's not pasta I'm just irritated.

>lost
He fucking told people to just read some fans blog theory on lost instead of bothering to answer anything.

>Prometheus
I love discussing this movie with people until I realized he was responsible for it and that it was pointless.

>Interstellar
That fucking nonsense.

Again. It's not ambiguity that I dislike. It's the fact that it's ambiguous because he just don't write solutions. It's not a mystery if it literally cannot be solved.
>>
>>86937959
jesus you're dumb, what the fuck does interstellar have to do with anything, just go back to GoT threads
>>
probably the best show of the past 10 years. Not for everyone though. It's got almost zero mainstream appeal. Surprised HBO let it run as long as it did though I wish we had gotten 2 extra episodes for S3. Still, what an incredible ride.
>>
>>86937783
If she got over it why did she dive anyway? The guy on the boat urged her to let him go back over and over.

And yeah the Guilty Remnant were about "blind faith," but it was blind faith in whatever the observable group was doing. "Half the town is in this cult, might as well sign up and follow it, it's not like anything else makes sense either." Doesn't mean it's meant to irritate the viewer, just that their actions outside of recruiting and believing that worrying about the event is a waste of time are as irrelevant as anything else to them

I know you're right about the S1 characters, it's just a bit too overt for my liking. John's daughter gets fuckin nuked and his son becomes a background character, which is fine, and even Christine, Wayne and Erika get epilogues for their characters, but the kids in S1 are never so much as mentioned again despite notable presence. Something was obviously up, she wouldn't be living with Kevin and Jill for no good reason and she doesn't get a clear ending.

Its a minor issue, it's clear that they stepped away from the novel after season 1 and cut some ties that weren't necessary, but as a binge watch its a bit noticeable that 1 is more standalone, and 2 and 3 blend together very well.

>>86937959
I never watched Interstellar and wrote Prometheus off as shit, and didn't even know he was related to either. But I do like The Leftovers and rate it really highly, way above Lost. Guess he just got lucky here
>>
>>86937841
What a man.
>>
>>86938287

>If she got over it why did she dive anyway? The guy on the boat urged her to let him go back over and over.

I think that it was either her trying to kill herself and not doing it because she knew it was retarded or her just wanting to give diving a go since she heard about it from nora.

>just that their actions outside of recruiting and believing that worrying about the event is a waste of time are as irrelevant as anything else to them

there you go. they were pretty much a stupid blind cult, filled with fucked up people that saw no other way but to act in a retarded way and join them. laurie also mentions that once or twice when she says something like "what do I know? I joined a freaking cult"

>but the kids in S1 are never so much as mentioned again despite notable presence

I don't care about that at all but that's just me

>she wouldn't be living with Kevin and Jill for no good reason and she doesn't get a clear ending

you have a point there. I expected her to at least explain why she was living with them. it came off weird when she just moved out and nothing was explained
>>
>>86933638
This is easily my all time favorite show, I was totally happy with where it went and how they handled the weirdness, still not sure if I believe Nora or not. (I don't think so though)
>>
>>86939106

>still not sure if I believe Nora or not

I was thinking about that one and I had no choice but to believe her. I really can't come up with another theory because she had zero reason to lie to Kevin. What other theory could there be?

>she was imagining it big time

but what about what followed after she stopped the laser and got out of the chamber? she clearly had all kinds of details going on
>>
>>86937694
>>86937537
Thats the thing, I can't shake the feeling like he never had answers to any of the many mysteries presented in the show. It reminds me of the type of people who never read or watch anything serious but instead write convoluted 'theories' on the latest Assassins Creed game.
>>
>>86933638
I really fucking hate that HBO stopped doing UK blu-ray releases for some of their shows. Now I either have to choose between the UK DVD or the overpriced Dutch (my country) blu-ray with Dutch subtitles only.
>>
>>86936522
I completely agree with you. The endings to both season 1 and 2 were amazing in that they were able to have the storylines for the numerous characters converge in a really great, emotionally cathartic way. 3 was literally all about nora once again dealing with her family's departure, which had been done before on the show in a more interesting and effective way. I also didn't buy that kevin and nora were these two lost souls that were always meant for one another, but that was really all that was in the finale. Honestly, s3e7 would have been a better finale. At least season 3 is pretty far removed from the first two, so it didn't retroactively ruin them like many disappointing finales often do
>>
>>86933692
contrarianism would be pretending leftovers wasn't a total pile of shit
>>
>>86939217

not the guy you quoted but in Leftovers, there are plenty of answers for pretty much everything. Now I haven't watched all of Lost back then but I heard that they fucked up big time on that one. That's what you get when you have so many seasons and set up a shit ton of things without knowing what you want to answer and what not
>>
>>86939556

>contrarianism would be pretending leftovers wasn't a total pile of shit
>total pile of shit

I feel like you are the one who is trying to act contrarian since the show is really good. I get that not everyone can like everything about it but calling it a total pile of shit just shows how pathetic shitposters on this board have become. This whole "why even discuss something when I can call it garbage from the get go and be done with it?" mentality is sickening and childish
>>
>>86939643
The reason so many people were left so dissatisfied by lost is how, in the last season, the writing shifted from science fiction, where there could be an answer to just about anything, to pure fantasy, so the answer to literally everything was "jacob the wizard did it."
>>
I have no problems with unanswered questions or ambiguity, and usually prefer it for a show like this, but I thought the whole "is she lying or telling the truth" in the finale really took away from the emotional impact of the entire last episode. Whereas previously in the shows bigger, more emotional moments, questions took a backseat to the the characters and how they felt. In the finale, though, the show decided that the question of father or not any of this was real was very important and brought it to the forefront, but refused to provide any insight, and this really took away from nora's own development and the emotional impact of the scene.

The Leftovers was goat television right up until the end, where it really shit the bed
>>
Daily reminder that there's a direct correlation between /tv/ sucking this poor excuse for "prestige television's" flaccid, ambiguous, weepy dick and this board becoming a completely irredeemable shithole.
>>
>>86939704
There isn't anything to discuss though. The show was entirely plot driven and the "plot" was just "random bullshit." The characters themselves have zero agency and simply react unrealistically melodramatically to situations constructed specifically to elicit said reactions.

The characters can't even be defined by how they reacted to the shit that constantly fell upon them because they only ever reacted in such a way that would maximize drama.

The show is completely bereft of depth or subtlety and what you saw is exactly what you get and any attempt at deeper interpretation is simply guided navel gazing
>>
>>86939985
Not to mention that the characters of this so called "character study" would have been classified as shallow and one dimensional on a soap opera, but at least they may have cried less.
>>
>>86939969

See how most people in this thread discuss the show like regular human beings while the only thing you brought to the table was a shitpost? People like you are the reason this board is shit, not people who like to talk about shows, whether they be good or mediocre
>>
>>86939037
>it came off weird when she just moved out and nothing was explained
I looked up the novel after I finished the show; she didn't get on with her stepfather and her mother vanished so she had literally nowhere to go on that version. Odd loose end to leave

>>86939196
>zero reason to lie to Kevin
Besides it being a story she told herself and him so that they could move on and be together

>>86939217
His other stuff I agree with you on, but I think he got The Leftovers right and even if he didn't have a single concrete "way", he knew he was intertwining two or three different ones and didn't drop or break any of them.

>>86939897
Wouldn't you interpret her telling the truth or lying as two very different character truths though? The ambiguity in her story for me was both about her AND the mysteries of their universe(s?)
>>
>>86939969
fuck off and shitpost elsewhere. This is probably the only thread on /tv/ right now with some genuine discussion and both supporters of the show and critics actually attempting to explain their arguments. People like you are the real reason for this board's shit status
>>
I like how the only discussion is on points that were specifically left ambiguous specifically so people would discuss the show after it stopped airing and lidelof's career ended.

and ambiguous isn't even the right word, as that implies there's sufficient information in order to come to a conclusion, the leftovers was just intentionally vague, lacking sufficient information or development to allow for any legitimate conclusion.
>>
>>86940439
See how you ignore valid criticisms in order to single out easy targets that are actually saying a simplified version them? Notice how this thread was started by a comment that there are no bad characters on this show, which is so utterly laughable that it illustrates the pompous ignorance of the average fan of this show and would make more sense as a poorly conceived shill thread? Are you aware that Damon Lindelof has been repeatedly and objectively demonstrated to be a complete hack, but morons seem to forget that because they can't separate a television show from the channel that it airs on?
>>
>>86940690
All I see is the same trite arguments about ambiguity while ignoring the massive gaping flaws on an episode by episode basis by the same intellectual giants that are so desperate to feel smart that they latch onto anything that has the most basic and obvious hallmarks of having depth.
>>
>>86936081

Season 3 as a whole felt a bit too rushed. Great final scene though.
>>
>>86940728
Intentionally vague is incorrect as well, as that implies lindelof had a plan and just removed elements to make it as unclear as possible.
>>
>>86939897
>The Leftovers was goat television right up until the end, where it really shit the bed
I thought the exact opposite. The show as a whole is very weak and badly written, full of vacuous and unnecessary supernatural events that only served to draw odd emotional reactions from the main characters. Exactly like >>86939985 said.
The series ending was a more honest treatment of the characters' development with a more introspective look at the motives behind their decision making and the emotional fallout thereafter. Also, ambiguity in Nora's narrative actually has its place and follows from her character traits whereas a lot of the vague, ambiguous shit that's all over the rest of the show has no development nor purpose and just kind of "happen"
>>
Good show, and I just wanted to thank op for making a thread about it without using the word "kino." Thanks.
>>
File: Carrie Coon Wood.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Carrie Coon Wood.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
Why is she so lewd?
>>
>>86933638

The Leftovers is bluepilled SJW propoganda where middle class black people exists next door to white family.

Mocks Christian minister and humiliates Christians. Attacks Christmas.

Attacks white honor.

Stole entire idea from Left Behind and the Christian Bible.

Ignores Muslim terrorism.

Promotes pedophilia normalization.
>>
>>86935003
>>86935128
No he definitly died and came back
The stupid thing is that they end this arc by him blowing it up like the "afterlife" was his problem all along
Except the after life was the solution for his real problem. Somnambulism, hearing voice, seeing dead people.
He only got cured of it by killing Pati into the other world and then they act like being obsessed by it was Kevin only problem.
it's a self generating problem and it fucks up his storyline totally
This is the only fuck up with the show but damn is it big
I still loved the show but man i'm pissed
>>
>>86939969
t. BrBa superfan
>>
>>86934900
I thought norma just made it all up
>>
>>86943514
it was specifically constructed for there to be no way to conclusively say and the judgement you make is simply a reflection of you.
>>
>>86938694
I was mad this sheriff on horseback look only lasted one episode. He looked really good.
>>
>>86943276
Dollars to donuts 99% of the Breaking Bad fan base love the Leftovers.
>>
>>86943944
Putting it that way would imply a lot more popularity than leftovers enjoyed. Gotta swap it to be more accurate.
>>
File: shitsfuckedbrehs.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
shitsfuckedbrehs.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>86943061
Everytime I put well tought out point the whole board ignore me
>tfw
>>
>>86944114
Implying that was the show's only problem kinda painted you as a fuckwit

also if you're right, what's there to respond to?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.