[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charles Dance vs homosexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0GQsp0Qvbs

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86931185

He means he put out for them
>>
>>86931185

faggots BTFO
>>
>>86931185
Really activates the almonds mane
>>
Gays are limp wristed,lispy, infuriating YAAAAS BITCH types. Homosexuals find people of the same sex attractive
>>
>>86931185
holy shit. /ourguy/.
>>
>>86932089
That's the same thing. You just repeated the same thing twice.
>>
>>86932089
all are faggots
>>
>>86931185
Charles Dance is a man of class.
>>
For those who need the joke explained because they're too busy fighting against the almighty Soros liberal boogeymen: saying there's a difference between being gay and being homosexual was the joke, because they were a gay couple who were also insecure and hated their own sexuality.
Just like most people here.
>>
>>86933722
This, most likely. Old dudes didn't fall into that "fag" culture so easily. They might fuck and maybe even one was more fem than the other, but they'd still maintain a certain air of masculinity. I legit had an uncle that left an aunt for another dude and they lived together for years, but they never even once let on to anyone beyond my aunt that they were just "friends."
>>
>>86934078
Then how do you know about it?
>>
File: gay banter.png (244KB, 496x384px) Image search: [Google]
gay banter.png
244KB, 496x384px
>>86931185
>video is titled "Here's why you don't interrupt Charles Dance"
so what fucking happened after he got interrupted, he refused to tell the end of his story or refused to explain the difference or what
>>
>>86934332
Because I turned 22 and said, "hey why do we call Greg "uncle" when he's not even related to us?
>>
>>86934078
It still happens, anon. Fems are annoying and lots of gay men dont want to deal with them.
>>
>>86934420
anon, you didn't escape your quote. now you are going to have a syntax error.
>>
>>86931185
Homosexuals are those who find love in the arms of someone of the same sex. Nothing wrong with that.

Gays are basically faggots who try their hardest to be annoying and effeminate with every fucking breath. Everything wrong with that.
>>
>>86936342

homo here, can confirm we hate faggots probably more than poltards
>>
>>86934078
>but they never even once let on to anyone beyond my aunt that they were just "friends."
Tbf that's probably because being openly gay used to be far less socially acceptable. Even today there's an element of shame and ostracization that goes along with openly admitting it. Even centuries ago when homosexuality was literally illegal, wealthy/noble men could get away with being gay as long as they weren't kissing their boyfriend in public.
>>
>>86936417
How about traps?
>>
File: Seinfeld.gif (554KB, 295x221px)
Seinfeld.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>86936342
>Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>86936417
The ones like these?

https://youtu.be/25zJpra8fD4
>>
>>86936677

>posting a reaction face of a character that literally says "there's nothing wrong with being gay"

how ironic
>>
>>86936911
>using reaction faces based on the views held by the person whose face is being used rather than the expression they happen to be making
>>
>>86932089
Then what's a fag, gays × 10?
>>
>>86934372
He looked foolish. The worst thing ever. Looking foolish.
>>
>>86932089
Oh look the nigger and black shit but for fags.
>>
>>86937338
rope?
>>
>>86937084

still ironic
>>
>>86937447
Please
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.