[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you watch end credits in theaters? That way, you can pay respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1018x544px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1018x544px
Do you watch end credits in theaters?
That way, you can pay respect to all the people who worked on the production of a film.
>>
>>86930880

no for the post credit scene, duh.
>>
File: 1408952885169.jpg (31KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1408952885169.jpg
31KB, 251x242px
>Key Grip
>doesnt actually grip anything
>>
after dunkirk ended it felt really awkward and uncomfortable because everybody including my family was teary and moved so there was this embarrasing 10 seconds or so where ppl were trying to dry their eyes without the person next to them noticing

or i am projecting
>>
>>86930880
I laugh at the names.

Can you imagine being called Mr. Lusted haha Sounds like a kinky guy haha.
Or Jeff Caravan?
Or Tschappat? Like some kind of night elf haha
>>
>>86931809
Happened to to my mom but it wasn't awkward in the least.
>>
>>86930880
My dad insists on watching the credits. I used to not like it but i think its some kind of alpha play that ive come to respect
>>
File: 1493517662370.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493517662370.png
42KB, 693x496px
>>86931772
>Gofer
>doesnt tell us when winter is coming with his shadow
>>
>>86930880
t. Marvel drone
>>
>>86930880
I usually watch credits out of pure autism, but if the movie was really good they act as a nice transition to reality. I like to relax, listen to the music and contemplate on the movie.
>>
>>86933594
this man here is a patrician

the credits are a great oppotunity to just sit and ponder over what you just experienced
>>
I watch them at home, leave during them in the cinema.
>>
Yes if I really liked a movie I memorize everyname then message each person on twitter and if they dont have one send them a letter thanking them for making the movie
>>
>>86931918
nope, it's an old cinematic tradition, pleb
>>
>>86935331
This
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.