[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this film on my flight across the Atlantic. Watched it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: silence.jpg (188KB, 2132x1328px) Image search: [Google]
silence.jpg
188KB, 2132x1328px
I saw this film on my flight across the Atlantic. Watched it alongside Deadpool and Logan and it easily, by far, one of the best movies I have ever seen.

My favorite character was Kichiro. I loved the Japanese aesthetics but it also helped me see the county in a new light. I watched while consuming some Jordan Peterson material and I could see how a lot of what Peterson teaches actually comes from Christianity.

Amazing movie. I want to continue binging on movies that have Japanese aesthetics, any recommendations?
>>
>>86929164
yea so amazing it got SNUBBED
>>
>>86929164
>all that capeshit
kys

before sedoku watch these tho:

Kenji Mizoguchi
- Ugetsu
- The Story of the Last Chrysanthemums
- Sansho the Bailiff

Akira Kurosawa
- Rashomon
- Ikiru
- High and Low
- Dreams

Yasujiro Ozu
- Tokyo Story
- An Autumn Afternoon
- Late Spring
>>
File: checked.jpg (125KB, 962x717px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
125KB, 962x717px
>>86929234
What happened?
Did some Jewish postmodernist Jap dislike the message?
Or was it a buttblasted Buddhist?
Or was it an anally retentive atheist?
>>
File: fash.png (1MB, 1600x863px) Image search: [Google]
fash.png
1MB, 1600x863px
>>86929383
What do you mean by capeshit? Are you saying the protag was a Mary Sue?
>>
>>86929164
>and I could see how a lot of what Peterson teaches actually comes from Christianity

No shit he does a whole lecture series on the bible you moron
>>
>>86929438
Why so emotional?
>>
>>86929414
>Watched it alongside Deadpool and Logan
Here Comes The Boom would be one of the best films I've ever seen after back to back capeshit
>>
File: jakepaul.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jakepaul.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>86929580
For the record, I thought Deadpool was pretty good. But Logan I struggled to enjoy. I recognize that I was a very well made movie and the idea of a long trek across the US seems interesting and I loved the dystopia fit.

But it was all obvious left wing propaganda.
>replace wolverine with a small "latina"
>all of the mutants are minorities, not a single white male in sight
>set in 2029, wall being built with lots of pollution
>"America is not a place for us anymore"
>straight white males are the bad guys
>venture through 99% Oklahoma and live with the 1 black family
>black family is hunted by le ebil white men
>GMO corns is shit and bad
I couldn't enjoy it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.