[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Archer-S5-poster.jpg (376KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Archer-S5-poster.jpg
376KB, 1365x2048px
Is this worth watching?
>>
Newest season made vice look decent.
>>
>>86929072
First four seasons are entertaining and worth a watch.

If you are asking about that specific season, than no. Season five is when the show takes a noticeable dive.
>>
Just watch Frisky Dingo instead.

You're welcome.
>>
>>86929072
I tried watching the first episode a few days ago. Didn't like it and never continued.
>>
>>86929072
No, it's really unfunny. Think family guy with less references.
>>
There are a few episodes, mostly two parters and trilogies, that are worth it but the regular episodes are all pretty much the same jokes told a different way.
>LOL the faggot keeps getting crippled
>le ebin hitler clone scientist
>XD alcoholic James Bond
Watch the heart of archness trilogy, and the two parter where Archer gets cancer, those are absolute peak Archer and if you like those reluctantly watch the rest. Keep in mind though that the first season is garbage, there's a huge difference in quality between 1 and 2 with 2 being so much better you can't even compare them. Also Archer Vice was better than the whole series other than the episodes I told you to watch don't listen to the shitposting.
>>
>>86929401
don't listen to this idiot, other than the heart of archness being the best episodes in the series

s1 is really great
s2 is even better
s3 starts with the 4 best episodes in the series, starts to decline from there
s4 is pure shit by ep 5
s5 is some of the most tedious unfunny bullshit ever put on TV
s6 + s7 is on par with s4, some better some worse

haven't seen s8 but i don't have high hopes
>>
>>86929072
vice is absolute fucking garbage. The other seasons are pretty great. Latest season is just ok tho
>>
>>86929193
CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
>>
>>86929072

Honeypot is kino.

Double Duce is also kino.
>>
It is adored by redditors so it's probably trash.
>>
>>86929072
I stopped watching when they turned him into a cuck
>>
>you will never rule a pirate fortress with your own lacrosse league
>>
Do they eventually change their name from ISIS to something else ?
>>
Unfunny redd*t garbage. No.
>>
>>86929072

Worth watching once, but after that you realize how fucking empty an experience it was.

>LANA
>LANAAAAAAAAA
>DAMMIT ARCHER WHAT?
>LANAAAAAAAAAA
>LANAAAAAAAAAAA
>WHAAAAAAAAAT?
>Lana.. Danger zone
>OH GODDAMMIT ARCHER
>Archer stop doing that and do your job!
>Yes.. mother..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.