[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so disloyal to Louis CK? He is 100% responsible for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tig.jpg (98KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
tig.jpg
98KB, 1180x842px
Why is she so disloyal to Louis CK? He is 100% responsible for all the fame she has.
>>
>>86928266
Cuz despite how she dresses, she's a roastie.
>>
>>86928266
DUDE BREAST CANCER LMAO
>>
That's a man
>>
>>86928266
theres something really creepy about old dykes with fake teeth
>>
>revive old rumour about an unamed comedian and insinuate it was Louie
>only do it after Louie helped you to relaunch your career
>>
>>86928266
What the fuck is that thing
>>
He openly steals her stuff without giving her credit for it.
>>
>tfw you'll never get garfunkle and oats to watch you jerk off
>>
>>86928266
All dykes have mental illness
>>
File: IMG_4783.png (85KB, 903x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4783.png
85KB, 903x616px
>>86928266
of all the people to get brought down by--fucking LOL at tig notaro
>>
>>86928266

lesbos are nuts
>>
>86928392
>revive old rumours about one of the greatest living comedians that allow for others to make claims against him
>only do it to create a career
>>
>>86928266
I first heard of her at least 15 years ago
>>
>>86928319
She actually has a bit where she gets topless on stage and shows off her scars
>>
>>86931044
Fuck I'd love to see her topless. What a fox
>>
>>86931044
BRAVE
R
A
V
E
>>
Her woman logic will go sometime like this

- I'm helping ck by bringing up these rumours again... because blah blah he needs to adress them since he's innocent
- of course, if he isn't innocent I am helping fellow women blah blah sexism
- I am good person because look at what I am doing

At no point will she regonise that she is in fact, possibly, a fame seeking cunt who fucked over a friend who really helped her career (a bad person). That's just simply it how a normal womans mind operates
>>
>>86928266
who is that ugly old man?
>>
>>86931044
>>86931256
>>86931989
Why can't even the dikey-ist women resist reducing themselves to their body parts?
>>
I thought that was Tom Cruise for a moment
>>
>>86932319
...while a man logic would protect a rapist, validate rape culture and threatens others women?!
Fuck men.
>>
>>86933701

If ck is a rapist then I'm an astronaut
>>
>>86933868
haha get a load of Buzz Aldrin over here. Hey, Buzz, how them hotdogs sellin'?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.